TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #316
    The story does not pertain to roles at all.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #317
      Tps7910: I think that Flypie might be a wolf
      lightdarkness42: me too
      Tps7910: If she goes away for a weekend
      Tps7910: we cant build anything against her
      Tps7910: We wouldnt want to waste a kill, and end up losing
      Tps7910: ANd if we do kill her
      Tps7910: and she is a wolf
      Tps7910: She figures that it was worth it, and there are still some other wolves left
      Tps7910: Going on the assumtption that we haven't killed 2


      This is a possibility.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #318
        Wow Qreepy, way to hand me a vote with absolutely no explanation whatsoever 50 some hours before lynching.

        So I guess I was completely wrong about eb...damnit.

        Anyway, flypie has really been acting like this all game, hasn't she? A lot of her votes have been last minute(if not all), and they really seem to be...I don't know, really. It's like, here's a vote, there's a vote, everwhere there's a vote! She's putting up evidence against someone, but it feels like she's doing this because she needs to prove that her vote is independent, and not following the wagon..

        I'm not making much sense here. I just woke up, and I'm talking out of my ass.
        hi

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #319
          I think Qreepy is just being a stupid human. My top 2 suspects are Flux and Flypie. I'm figuring we must have got one by now, or the game wouldn't still be going on.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #320
            Sorry, thought there was 6 left. Well, I still think we got one already.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #321
              Originally posted by HansSky
              Wow Qreepy, way to hand me a vote with absolutely no explanation whatsoever 50 some hours before lynching.
              Yeah, basically. But since nobody else is gonna vote for you until I stop being lazy, what's the harm?


              And flypie has been basically inactive for a lot of the game. Staying low is a possibility.

              I kinda have the feeling (o noes 1 ov doez agin) that flypie and LD are in on something.

              Either that, or Hans and Tps are in on something.


              Or both, of course, but seeing as there are not 4 wolves.... :P

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #322
                Why do you keep forgetting flux. He is in this game still, has contributed, but has layed low.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #323
                  Uhm.

                  There are 3-5 people who are strill in it, contributing, but laying low.

                  This is a shitty method. Period.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #324
                    Well, 2 posts today is not good. Come on people, do you just want to hand it over to them?

                    Comment

                    • flux_
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 33

                      #325
                      I'm still here.

                      I agree with qreepy that we've probably gotten at least one wolf; just the way everyone's been acting towards each other (lots of accusations toward basically everyone and such), it seems unlikely that there are still 3 wolves about. If we HAVE got one, we need to start thinking about which one that might have been, that may lead us to some new evidence. Unfortunatly, the lyched people were lynched BECAUSE we thought they were wolves, so singling the ones who were super wolfy might be tough.

                      I'm thinking tps, hans, or flypie might be wolves, but I doubt more than one is.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #326
                        One of Tps, Hans, and Flypie is a wolf.

                        One of flux_, Kefit, and Qreepy is a wolf.



                        That sounds....about right.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #327
                          You forgot LD.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #328
                            but i'm not a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #329
                              Ok, thid day has been extremely innactive, this is not good. So I will list my thoughts.

                              Qreepy-Dumb Human, doesn't seem too wolfish.
                              Flypie-Very innactive, has an excuse this weekend, possibly so we can't build up evidence against her.
                              LD-Have talked to him on numerous occasions. Seems human.
                              Kefit-Innactive as always. Seems normal.
                              Hans-Was in that whole confusing mess that I still don't understand. But someone had to be human out of that, and we lynched who we thought was a wolf, so I am going towards the human side with him.
                              Flux-The only one I haven't talked to, haven't seen played. He has been quite innactive, and has contriubted to the game by stating the obvious. He seems like the average lay low and contribute when called on type of wolf.

                              Thus, my vote goes to Flux for now.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #330
                                Tps, you haven't talked to me, either? -_-

                                But I guess a massive forum argument counts, huh.


                                Hans is a wolf. Tps is a wolf.


                                Look at the way he tries to lead people around. Look how he preposterously says "you don't just want to hand it to them?". I mean, nobody says that. Not even desperate people. Desperate people VOTE.

                                This might seem like it has little evidence to back it up, but I also would like you people to see how weird and stupidly he was voting near the beginning.

                                And I guess this doesn't really have a lot to back it up.

                                But there's not seriously a lot to go on, and it is my best bet.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...