TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #76
    Right now Lupin gets my vote, due to the amount of bullshit in his last post combined with his continued push to lynch Flux
    Ok first off, I'd like to point out that I have no intention to lynch Flux, and that is solely a last resort if we do not gather any evidence. I have not, and I will refuse to put a vote on flux if he becomes more active. I am still looking for evidence, and the controversy that TPS and I have started has been a great way to get conversations and opinions flowing.

    Secondly, you have failed to tell us why you think I'm spewing bullshit. Yes, finding wolves through suspicious behaviour works to an extent in jTWG, but come on...wolves don't come out and say incriminating things day one in a game of this calibur. The majority of "wolfish" behaviour will be coming from confused and scattered humans- has this not been observed in the past? I believe that there very well could be a wolf on your side, or my side of the argument- maybe even both. But the thing is that wolves have no need to really expose themselves this early on. There's no benefit for them to be in the spotlight. This being said, why is my speculation that wolves act normally so invalid?

    Lastly, I realize my logic on day one wolfings are flawed. I didn't realize there were so many in the earlier games. Then again, wolves learn from their mistakes.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #77
      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      I already told you why he cared. He didn't like a finger being pointed at him, if only casually, three different times. Maybe he overreacted, but that is what he said, plain and simple.
      Um, isn't the point of the game to point fingers at people? People have pointed fingers at him before and he has never acted like this.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #78
        Originally posted by Tps222
        Jurs, me and Lupin said the SAME EXACT THING. SAME IDEA. How am I acting stupid, it's an idea that could work.

        Tps7910: If tass brought it up, or blah
        Legat0bluesummrs: everyone has to participate
        Tps7910: We would hav been using it games ago
        Legat0bluesummrs: hah yeah
        I meant, the reason you're making yourself suspicious is because the way you word it makes you look stupid. That's why you're standing out. You get into arguements over stuff (see:eb) and it makes you look like an idiot.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #79
          Oh, and nforcer, I am not really saying this stuff to you...like why he isn't posting, etc. I'm just putting it out in the open because I know you are only repeating what he said :P

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #80
            I'm definitely going to be the first person to tell you not to underestimate the newbs (and possibly the best example of why you shouldn't -- not to be cocky, olol), but I want to give flux_ the benefit of the doubt for now. If there had been opposition to me joining a game, I'd be very hesitant to say anything, too. I think we have a much better chance of analyzing those among us who have played on this forum before (which is everyone except flux_). If flux is a wolf and we take out his two partners, he will be easy to get.

            As for Alain, I do plan on changing my vote. Not just yet, as nothing has really come along...

            I'm going to pull a Tass and ask to be seered. Please.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #81
              Pulling a TASS?!

              You're pulling a fucking QREEPY, my friend.

              I am going to go ahead and say Kefit, just because he is trying really hard to get people to gather on his opinion. That wasn't worded terribly well, but I think you might get the idea.

              Also, were he a wolf, which I think he is, he has SO much experience in being a wolf without being noticed. He has what it takes to be a wolf, and he's bloody dangerous.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Lupin_the_3rd
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 2665

                #82
                Also, were he a wolf, which I think he is, he has SO much experience in being a wolf without being noticed.
                Well I think he just got "noticed" by completely contradicting me. Regardless of whether I respect his statement or not, he isn't trying to stay out of the spotlight.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #83
                  Not without being noticed in the GAME. That should be clear.

                  I mean that he has expertise in looking like a human when he really is not. And my gut tells me he is not. And if my gut is right, big win! If not, then ah. Well, that would suck a goood bit. But I am still convinced I am right.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #84
                    Qreepy, don't. Just don't.

                    Go ahead, call me a pompous, arrogant jerk...

                    But I think my "gut feelings" are starting to be taken seriously now, since I'm always right. Do I say them? No. Because I don't want to involve them in the game, because I could be wrong. Besides, it doesn't look good on your part to throw that out as your evidence.

                    I don't, you won't. So don't.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • flux_
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 33

                      #85
                      How was I saving myself from being killed? I only had 1 vote against me when I posted. I remember something like this happening to me a while ago. People started bandwagoning me, and when I tried to defend myself, everyone said HE'S DEFENDING HIMSELF ONLY A WOLF WOULDN'T WANT TO GET LYNCHED. A human's role in the game is to find the wolves, and not get killed.

                      It seems that the main accusation on me is my post count, which has been mentioned several times. Is that really enough to have me condemmed?

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #86
                        Originally posted by HansSky
                        Qreepy, don't. Just don't.

                        Go ahead, call me a pompous, arrogant jerk...

                        But I think my "gut feelings" are starting to be taken seriously now, since I'm always right. Do I say them? No. Because I don't want to involve them in the game, because I could be wrong. Besides, it doesn't look good on your part to throw that out as your evidence.

                        I don't, you won't. So don't.
                        Telling me not to think the way I do? Are you afraid that I am right?

                        I have no reason to believe that you are not a wolf, either, you know. Especially the way you tooted our own horn, "...since I'm always right". Can you back it up with facts? Yes? Fine, all the more reason I should think you are a wolf. The way you flaunt how often you are right would make so many people follow you, that if you were a wolf (and it is possible you are!), what would be there to stop you from killing everyone?

                        I do not mean to sound accusatory, exactly. But I do not see any other reason you would so swiftly and willingly try to shut my opinions down.

                        And also, are you trying to set yourself as an example for me? I do not know whether that is benign or malevolent--if you were a hman, all the better, if you were a wolf, then it screws me over, eh?

                        My vote stands.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Lupin_the_3rd
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 2665

                          #87
                          Originally posted by flux_
                          How was I saving myself from being killed? I only had 1 vote against me when I posted. I remember something like this happening to me a while ago. People started bandwagoning me, and when I tried to defend myself, everyone said HE'S DEFENDING HIMSELF ONLY A WOLF WOULDN'T WANT TO GET LYNCHED. A human's role in the game is to find the wolves, and not get killed.

                          It seems that the main accusation on me is my post count, which has been mentioned several times. Is that really enough to have me condemmed?
                          I think it was only one person who said that whole "he's defending himself, he's a wolf", and it was nforcer, I believe. I realize that I caused a good deal of the votes upon you (though not voting myself). As you can see, we've got you talking, and that's what's important. I didn't mean to single you out, but inactivity is the human's worst nightmare.

                          Nobody here has a problem with postcount, and if they do have a problem, than they're just being close-minded.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #88
                            ...Qreepy...any vet here can back me up on this. Any at all. All I'm saying is that its not very smart to base your vote off of instinct. That's all.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #89
                              Is anybody else thoroughly pissed off at this game right now?
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #90
                                Originally posted by HansSky
                                ...Qreepy...any vet here can back me up on this. Any at all. All I'm saying is that its not very smart to base your vote off of instinct. That's all.
                                Odd, you said yourself that you did that and people trusted it....

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...