TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #286
    The way I see it, LD is a desperate human looking for something. He really thinks Qreepy is a wolf, but like most of us, is extremely unsure of anything right now. He figures Qreepy got grounded so he is gonna get phantomed out anyway, and he just wanted to know if Qreepy was in fact a wolf. I think he just wanted the hope of knowing that at least one wolf would be out of the way. What he did is not something a wolf would do. A wolf would go back through the thread and find something Qreepy did. At this point, since so little suspicion is floating around, it wouldn't take much of a find to justify a vote for someone. Hell, at this point a wolf doesn't need more than just a "hunch" that they wanna vote on and the "fact" that they have to go and won't be back in time for the deadline. Why would a wolf do what LD did, seriously?
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #287
      Ehh.

      I still have my suspicions about LD, but now Tps is appearing to be the right person to vote against.

      Not yet, though.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #288
        LD, you know very well that all of that could have been staged. Plain and simple. It's silly for us to believe you are human because you did that.

        One thing I enjoy watching is Qreepy calling peopl out, and basically everyone but Kefit is shutting him down. They place votes on him because his vote was 'irrational' and mybe jumped the gun a bit. That's a joke. Qreepy had a half/quarter decent reason for voting LD, but voting Qreepy because of that? THAT is looking for an excuse to vote somebody.

        Now, I'm not saying that Qreepy is right, and you are all wolves(specifically, eb, tps, (ld?)), but I just find it ridiculous that you would place a vote on him based on that. We might as well have lynched TPS on day 1 because of the way he was acting.

        For the first time this game, I completely agree with Qreepy.
        [/quote]My vote is going to Qreepy, because, once again, he is voting someone without credible evidence, and is acting desperate to lynch him.[quote]

        Credible evidence? YOU, my friend, are not voting with credible evidence. He voted for ld, and was the ONLY person for ld. A wolf would not even try to get someone lynched with something as incredible as that(if they knew what they're doing). But you bandwagon onto eb's vote, and you can't say you aren't desperately trying to get him lynched, with evidence like that. You are committing the same exact crime you accuse him of doing. Would that make you a hypocrite? Would it make you a wolf, maybe?

        This is the part where ld further accuses me of being connected with Qreepy, and probably places a vote for me.

        But I need to do so, also. We have some odd hours before lynching time, and I can't promise I'll be around. Since I highly suspect both eb and tps, it will likely be eb today. Mainly because of what I have said, with eb being as guilty as tps in this situation. What only makes me find him more guilty is his changing of stories. We were arguing about tps' flawed plan to lynch inactives, and eb was defending him. I seem to remember that him and panda were bitching about how stupid he was being, and that his idea was proposterous. And now, he is defending him? Hypocrite, just like tps.
        hi

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #289
          I had credilble evidence. He was voting LD on the fact that LD tried to find out if he was a wolf. I felt it got completely blown out of proportion. I have been suspicious of Qreepy all game, and know it looked to me as he was trying to get LD voted without decent evidence. Something a wolf would do.

          I did not bandwagon with EB, I gave my own reason. EB was not defending me in the chat, he was explaining both sides of the story, he always does that, in every game, he puts himself out there.

          I'm glad we are finally getting some good conversation in, though, I think we will be in trouble. If we haven't got any wolves yet, and one doesn't die tonight, were done. So, on that note, I am temporarly swtiching my vote to myself in case of in insta, then when voting deadline comes around I will, unless some excellent evidnce comes up, going to put my vote back on Qreepy.

          Tps222

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #290
            Qreepy(2):eb, tps(I assume he will change his vote back)
            LD(1):Qreepy
            deltro(1):flux
            eb(1):Hans

            Not voted: ld, kefit, deltro, flypie
            hi

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #291
              Voting for LD seems fruitless at this point. It's basically wasting my vote, and will subsequently get me killed. -_-

              Therefore, I am forced to (I do not LIKE to) vote for EB, for his apparent connections with LD. Voting by proxy.

              This does make it the third time Hans and I are voting for the same person. Lol, everyone better bandwagon onto them, they're fishy!



              BTW, I still have not talked at ALL with Hans...though I concede I did CONSIDER doing such on two occasions.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #292
                Um, Hans...

                EB was not defending me in the chat, he was explaining both sides of the story, he always does that, in every game, he puts himself out there.
                I explained that in the chat when you "called me on it" and I think I posted that explaination here, too. TPS's plan was to lynch inactive people because they're not helpful to the human team. I agreed that inactive people hurt the humans, but I went on to say that he goes too far with it. Voting based on activity alone is pretty dumb, and should only happen when there is absolutely nothing else to vote on. I then said that since there's ALWAYS something to go on, his strategy was pretty much null. May be you only read the first part of what I said and got too busy finding reasons to lynch me that you didn't notice the second part.

                You also may not have noticed when I said a little later on that my vote was more to get Qreepy talking more than anything. I see Qreepy's views on LD's actions as simply ignorance, not wolfishness. However, you could always have an ignorant wolf, so I voted him knowing that he'd start posting even more. He did so, which means my vote has served its purpose. I know at least Kefit saw me say that in the chat, so he should be able to verify that when he posts next.

                Also, why would you vote for me instead of TPS? The most suspicious stuff I've done you haven't even mentioned, like me getting blah killed and seeming very buddy buddy with LD, who is also suspected somewhat. What you said about me "changing my stories" is with something that doesn't even apply at the moment, and I didn't even change my story, you just weren't listening. We were discussing voting habits for Day 1....even if I did change my mind about something, how does changing my mind about such a thing merit a vote at all? Geez, man, if you're gonna vote for somebody, at least pull out the good evidence instead of this out-of-your-ass junk.

                I'm tempted to place a vote on you, Hans, but you'd all call it a revenge vote and get pissy about things, so I'll stick with what I have now.

                This does make it the third time Hans and I are voting for the same person. Lol, everyone better bandwagon onto them, they're fishy!
                That, and this may seem odd, seems like something a wolf would say. Like when me and TPS were wolves together and we joked in the chat about "ohnoes you caught me i'm a wolf ohshit i'ma kill you now =O" all the damn time. That, plus the fact that your vote for me makes little sense to me at all gives me more reason to keep my vote on you.

                And I'm half a mind to vote myself and finish it, as I'm getting kinda sick of this game dragging on...but I've lasted this long, I guess I might as well make an attempt.

                Oh, and when exactly does the day end?
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #293
                  Ok, one quick question. I thought you got banned from the computer for a while Qreepy, how come you have been posting so frequently? Did you get out of it, or was it a plan to try and lay low?

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #294
                    No, I'm banned, but I happen to be writing an essay at the same time.



                    I also think she MAY have forgot she grounded me. It's happened before. :P


                    But I may have to stop posting as frequently so I don't ever get caught. It would be a TERRIBLE reason to lay low. I could fabricate one that didn't bind me to it SO easily if I felt I even NEEDED to stay low. But I don't.


                    EB: I am voting against YOU in part to save ME, which is at the moment a priority. Sorry. And also, I would prefer you do not vote yourself, and I bet others would suggest that as well, because that's a lame way to end it.

                    And EB, of COURSE I post more when voted for. It's been proven in like every other TWG. XD I am a very defensive person. But there is not a lot you can get out of me, so I doubt that really helped you much. :P

                    I didn't mention you getting blah killed because, well, I did too. There you go, frank, succinct, and out in the open. Actually, I think this is the second or THIRD time I said that.

                    I do believe I did mention you being "buddy buddy" with LD. O_o If I failed to do that, I forgot to do that. Inconsistent memory.

                    And the OH NOES WE R WULVZ thing? The one time I WAS a wolf, I didn't even have TIME to do joking around, because I was killed on the first day, like *that*. I think I may have done that when I WASN'T a wolf, even. I probably got lynched. >_> Once again, being very different people with very different personalities and completely different age groups, I don't think it's COMPLETELY fair to say, "I did this in this situation, so the same must apply to you." If I did that ever, feel free to chastice me if I cannot give a ration reason for doing so.


                    That'll do for the moment.

                    Also, get all of those idlers in here, stat.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #295
                      I didn't mention you getting blah killed because, well, I did too. There you go, frank, succinct, and out in the open. Actually, I think this is the second or THIRD time I said that.

                      I do believe I did mention you being "buddy buddy" with LD. O_o If I failed to do that, I forgot to do that. Inconsistent memory.
                      Both of those things were directed at Hans, not you. I'm not worried about you, just him.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #296
                        My bad. That makes a lot more sense, now. :P

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Kefit
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1517

                          #297
                          I just reread the entire thread, hoping to find some solid evidence against someone, but unfortunately didn't. So I'll just post a few brief thoughts on people:

                          Qreepy - As I said in my last post, nothing he has done today makes him seem wolfish to me at all. He responded to his conversation with LD just as a human would.

                          LD - His conversation with LD seems like a strong indicator of his humanity to me. His lack of real contribution to this particular game bug me, but not majorly.

                          eb - He is lost, desperately trying to find a lead to vote for someone. He keeps jumping at every little thing he sees - today he has already gone after me, flypie, and Qreepy. He is all over the place, which indicates to me that he doesn't really know what is going on. I believe that if he were a wolf, he would find something to jump at, and stick with it in a much more calm, composed manner. So for now I am leaning towards human for him.

                          Hans - Several things bug me about Hans. First off, lets go through the mess that happened between him, Blah, and Stretchy that was revealed after Alain was wolfed. Here is what I managed to piece together from the three of them's posts:

                          - Hans gets Stretchy to admit she is a blue.
                          - Hans tells this to alain, and also tells alain that his intuition forcasts alain being wolfed that night
                          - alain proceeds to ask Stretchy to guard him

                          Could Hans have forseen this third thing happening? Certainly. In fact, I believe that was his intent in telling Alain. Why? Because the best way to get someone to not be guarded is to get them to directly ask the guardian to guard them. Thus, Hans may have used his unusually good intuition to create a scheme in which alain would not be guarded, and thus taken out, likely delaying the formation of any human alliance by another day.

                          After this another mess began when Blah convinced Stretchy to tell Hans that she was the seer, but I wasn't able to get anywhere with that, except for the possible idea that perhaps Blah was the real seer and was trying to protect himself (in fact, I somehow doubt that Blah would try to orchestrate two seer revelations - getting Stretchy to pose as the seer, and I believe he claimed to be seer to Jurs - unless he was the seer himself).

                          Furthermore, Hans was instrumental in getting Blah lynched yesterday, who I strongly think was human (I know Blah is going to laugh at me so hard after this game is done if he isn't XD)

                          As for the other players playing right now? Well, they are being too inactive for me to get anything on them. God help us if one of them is a wolf.


                          Originally posted by seinno
                          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #298
                            Originally posted by Kefit
                            LD - His conversation with LD seems like a strong indicator of his humanity to me. His lack of real contribution to this particular game bug me, but not majorly.
                            I didn't know I had a conversation with myself

                            When does today end? LD don't want no phantom

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #299
                              FUX. I knew this would happen. Damnit. I had written a post, and then my school PC logged me out when I submitted it. Same thing happened when I wrote eyespew a PM about Tass being a wolf. Ugh.

                              So, anyway. I was wrong. Voting ends at 10:25ish(EST) tonight. I thought it was last night, my bad.

                              Originally posted by Kefit
                              Could Hans have forseen this third thing happening? Certainly. In fact, I believe that was his intent in telling Alain. Why? Because the best way to get someone to not be guarded is to get them to directly ask the guardian to guard them. Thus, Hans may have used his unusually good intuition to create a scheme in which alain would not be guarded, and thus taken out, likely delaying the formation of any human alliance by another day.
                              One thing you're wrong about: I personally told panda, also. Not just alain. So, tell me sai, why would I risk something like that if I were a wolf? I hope to god that panda is the guardian, and ask her to guard alain. This is simply because I have a bad feeling about him that night. I turned out to be right, and he was killed. Now, if I were a wolf, god forbid, WHY would I do something like that? I truly believed that panda had trusted me, so I asked that if she were the guardian, to guard alain. So I kill alain that night because I thought he WOULDN'T be guarded? That's a joke. To contrive something that obscure, and think that I could actually get away with it. If alain was truly guarded, the game would have been handed to him on a silver platter. He would've taken it, been contacted by the blues, and run away with the game. So, ultimately, I would have lost. But if I did get away with it, what? I had alains trust, so I could have...lost someone that supported my side of the story...? To me it makes absolutely no sense. The risk was too high for me to take that kind of gamble. If anything, my asking to guard alain proves my humanity, not my wolfishness. There is no reason to risk something that stupid. I ask her to guard alain. Alain dies that night. Right, I'm a wolf who wanted to get my kill guarded. It's proposterous.

                              Furthermore, Hans was instrumental in getting Blah lynched yesterday, who I strongly think was human (I know Blah is going to laugh at me so hard after this game is done if he isn't XD)
                              Blah has played two completely different games with you and me. You believe he has told you the truth, and hasn't played any games with you. For me, it has been the complete opposite.

                              Ugh, I wasted almost the entire period with that first post, and now the bell rung. More to come later.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #300
                                TWC Note: TPS (and everyone), you CAN NOT self-vote. Not sure if we updated this in the official rules, but we did vote on it. Appologies if you didn't know about it, now you do.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...