TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #301
    I vote Tasselfoot because he is dead, and the dead voters must be wolves!

    Ok, serious time.

    Deltro's lack of posting and like, everything seems werid. I don't consider him a hardcore TWG player (like us), and that might be what is making him NOT look like a target.

    The reason i'm voting for him is because my long post about Hans and Qreepy kinda like, fell apart. I started with one central idea, but when I looked back, I had nothing.

    Flux also has my eye, I"ll have to get him to post more.

    Laterz

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #302
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      TWC Note: TPS (and everyone), you CAN NOT self-vote. Not sure if we updated this in the official rules, but we did vote on it. Appologies if you didn't know about it, now you do.
      That means Jurs's instalynch shouldn't count....

      And Kefit, I'm not the only confused one. I'm just the only confused person trying to starrt stuff, so I stand out. Sucks for me, but it may get somebody caught .

      LD, wasn't deltro at least semi-active early on? And didn't he make lots of empty accusations?
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • flux_
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 33

        #303
        I personally don't think the qreepy and LD conversation, and even most of the posts here, are enough to draw any concrete conclusions (although I will admit I'm not the best at picking up wolf-habits). I've seen two humans get in a battle just to end up having one or both of them killed too many times.
        I'm sticking with my vote.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #304
          Tps' vote will remain on Qreepy as apparently he cannot vote for himself.

          Votes:

          Qreepy: 2 (EB, Tps)
          deltro: 2 (Flux, LD)
          eb: 2 (Hans, Qreepy)
          Hans: 1 (Kefit)

          Still to vote: flypie, deltro

          Day ends at 10:25 tonight, and it's 10:08 right now. Better hurry.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #305
            Alright. I am leaning towards deltro. He has been rather inactive and has made false, empty accusations like stated by others who have posted for me. I am sorry for being out all night. I was out shopping and before that was in school all day. I think he (deltro) might be trying to stay low and not have anybody point a finger at him kind of like DJShox did in Cypher's two team TWG. I have never really played a TWG with deltro, but in jTWG I think he was always more active and into the game then he is now.

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #306
              Votes:

              Qreepy: 2 (EB, Tps)
              deltro: 3.5 (Flux, LD, flypie, Phantom)
              eb: 2 (Hans, Qreepy)
              Hans: 1 (Kefit)
              Flux: 0.5 (Phantom)

              YOU FAIL AT VOTING SO YOU GET A PHANTOM YOU FAILURE: deltro

              Day over.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #307
                The crowd turned to Zelda. She seemed to be lost in thought, and not paying any particular attention.

                Ganondorf stepped forward. "I'm going to enjoy this."

                As Zelda looked up at everyone else, she suddenly realized what had happened, but before she could do anything about it, Ganondorf had sealed her in a crystal. He picked it up under his arm and carried it off, with a horrified Zelda banging away at it from inside.

                Popo raised an eyebrow at the scene. "Is that really necessary?"

                "You bet your ass it is, little man."

                There was an awkward silence on the bridge, as everyone waited for Ganondorf to come back. He did a minute later, saying, "I'm starting to like this killing people idea! Okay, who gets to go next?"

                "Be patient, man. We don't know if this is all over and done with yet, so there's no need to go killing anyone else," Falco replied. "Well, shall we go eat lunch? I'm starving."

                ---

                lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                HansSky (Falco)
                evilbutterfly (Kirby)
                Tps222 (Ganondorf)
                flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
                Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                It is now Night 5. PMs from all I require them of, please.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #308
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  TWC Note: TPS (and everyone), you CAN NOT self-vote. Not sure if we updated this in the official rules, but we did vote on it. Appologies if you didn't know about it, now you do.
                  Um, I don't think we voted on this. Guido, Kilga, and I all say we didn't vote on it.

                  Why would this be a rule, anyway? Where's the harm in it?

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #309
                    Hmm. I could have SWORN we voted on this, because its just flat out gay to vote for yourself.

                    If we didn't.... well, my mistake. I would like to bring it to the council to vote for.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #310
                      Being the naturally hungry being he is, Kirby outran everyone else to the dining area of the ship. Unfortunately for him, it would be the last time he ever wanted food.

                      The rest of the populace of the ship arrived at the dining area to see Kirby lying face first on the ground with a knife sticking out of his back.

                      The crew was shocked and horrified.

                      Upon closer inspecion, Doc Mario noticed that there was still a faint glow of dark energy around the handle of the knife. "Whatever this thing is, it's still alive!"

                      Nana spoke up. "I can't eat after something like this. We might as well decide who to get rid of next..."

                      ---

                      lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                      flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                      HansSky (Falco)
                      Tps222 (Ganondorf)
                      flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                      QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
                      Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                      It is now Day 5, and evilbutterfly has been killed. There are 7 of you remaining, so 4 votes is an instalynch. You have 60 hours to vote (1:24 AM Monday EST).

                      Don't forget, if all the wolves are still alive and a human is voted off this round, then it's game over. Choose wisely.

                      Also, so everyone is aware...

                      [11:42] <flypie> k guys
                      [11:42] <flypie> I gotta go do hw and stuff
                      [11:42] <Reishiro> k
                      [11:43] <flypie> I'm going to the beach this afternoon with a friend
                      [11:43] <flypie> talk to you all on sunday
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #311
                        [11:42] <flypie> k guys
                        [11:42] <flypie> I gotta go do hw and stuff
                        [11:42] <Reishiro> k
                        [11:43] <flypie> I'm going to the beach this afternoon with a friend
                        [11:43] <flypie> talk to you all on sunday
                        Yeah, guys I am leaving this afternoon, Kilga beat me to it :X.

                        So I will be placing a vote on LD because I don't think he will mind. I don't want a phantom and such. I will check the thread a bit this afternoon before I leave and if anything BIG happens I will change my vote accordingly.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #312
                          Hans, simply 'cause I don't trust the guy.

                          I still have not talked with him personally. XD

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #313
                            Don't go dishing out votes this early. We don't want to screw up, and insta a human.

                            What I'm interested in is this
                            Upon closer inspecion, Doc Mario noticed that there was still a faint glow of dark energy around the handle of the knife. "Whatever this thing is, it's still alive!"
                            Is the story supposed to pertain to the game, like the last one. If so, EB could have been a blue.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #314
                              Forgot to post this,

                              I had a track meet yesterday and was gone all day, I had forgot that I had voted myself. It was not intentional. Qreepy, please present some evidence for voting hans, especially whne you say you haven't even talked to him, as I said in my above post, we don't want to screw up;this could be it.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #315
                                There's no way EB could've been a blue... Strechty has been pretty much confirmed as the guardian, and I made it perfectly known that I wanted to be seer'd to a number of people. EB isn't dumb, if he was indeed blue... he had to have seer'd someone and gotten an aliance going.

                                Comment

                                Working...