Yeah, I agree, blah. But seeing as from the last game they could pull off wolfing a power player the first day, don't you think that would give somewhat newer people some kind of confidence to do it?
TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I just reviewed the list, and the only people who haven't played in an FFR TWG are deltro (who seems plenty competent) and the guy from bemanistyle. This leaves one opening. Look at the remaining players. All of us have a good amount of experience, meaning, it would be likely that even if deltro and the other guy were wolves, one of us would be the leader (having the best background of playing here), and ultimately the ones making decisions. This means that this is definitely not a wolfing by means of imitation. There was at least one wolf who knew what they were doing. -
=( I feel left out.Originally posted by blahblah18Well I've already said that I believe Hans would do it... My list of people that would kill tass first based on previous facts is
hans,kefit,eb,alain,me,LD
no particular order to that list
that doesn't even tell us much since 3 wolves 16 people, odds normally woudl say at least 1 from tht subset was a wolf
EDIT: Blah has pointed out (and I already knew this) that this post is the "most telling" of all.
I've also been told (several times) I should talk to people more. I go to the chat, and nothing of any importance is ever discussed. I'd much rather read what everyone has to say in the thread than carry out six hundred AIM conversations, but anyone is welcome to contact me, and I have already tried talking to a few of you regarding the game. I'm really busy a lot of the time, and I like talking about things other than TWG on AIM. Sorry if that bothers anyone.
As for conversations, Alain, where have you been? I've grown to expect much more from you by now -- even on day one.Comment
-
Really, because a power player got hit last game, I would have expected that Tass would be guarded in this game. I'd bet either him or blah got guarded last night, but I guess we'll have to wait until postgame to know for sure. Really, the wolves took a huge gamble by offing Tass. Whoever did it was quite ballsy.But seeing as from the last game they could pull off wolfing a power player the first day, don't you think that would give somewhat newer people some kind of confidence to do it?
But is this really all we have to talk about? In the past we've always said that analyzing the Day 1 kill does very little for us, and that it's better to analyze people's actions than the kills. We're going to need more evidence than this kill before the day is over, so let's get working on it.
I've got nothing, though....So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Comment
-
Well, this being my first game here, I'm trying to pick up on everything everyone says to get a feel for this place. It seems like there's a lot of over analyzing right now. With 3 pages, all that's come up with is that tass is dead, there are 3 wolves at least one has played here before, and anyone could be a wolf.
Although it didn't have much to do with the actual game, blah's post put up a red flag for me for some reason. There doesn't seem to be much else real being said that can be concrete for a vote.

Comment
-
And somehow, I just knew it would be somebody who doesn't know me at all!Originally posted by I, on page 2,I know I'm gonna appear the most wolfy. I can almost gaurantee that somebody will vote for me today.
Oh and deltro, if you actually read some stuff, you'd know that there IS a chat. It's called TWG XIII, and you can invite yourself to it anytime you want. The chat is pretty much dead, though, and has been since before the game started. I'm almost always in there, though, because I have no life and rarely close AIM.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Deltro, if you have read any past TWGs, you would know that eb always acts like this. I'm not saying that it's a crime to vote him Day 1, but he always looks like a wolf early on. If you haven't read any past TWGs, read a few, especially the last one, XII, to get a good idea about the way some of us act during games.Originally posted by deltro300111I dunno, Eb's activity seems moderatley suspicious, that's all I've got now. Someone needs to start a chat.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
that doesn't acquit him... not that I think he's guilt of anthhing but I sa while you're going back, read the TWG where he IS a wolf, get a fiar and balanced opinion at least.but for now... postCount++

Comment
-
I just re-read the thread, and this jumped out at me for some reason. blah, you already brought this up in the TWG XII postgame. Plus, now, it's too late to really discuss it. This is something best left for the postgame or chat. And, what makes you think that the wolves will undoubtedly go for you or Tass on Night 1 in future games? Again, it's not something to be discussing now.Originally posted by blahblah18, on page 1,Ok, the wolves want to take this risk, good for them.. but let me say several things for future reference to maybe stop the bleeding in the future...
If the wolves want to try and take me or tass out night 1, so be it... lets agree that one of us should be guarded, and that it shouldn't be said who..
they have a 50 % chance of killing a main player, but that only helps them a lot, it doesn't guarantee a win (see last game)
On the other hand, they'll have a 50 % chance of GIVING THE GAME TO THE HUMANS... all roles will go to the acquitted and the game will be a cakewalk (see me guarding EB)
so although this sucks, and nothing can be done about it., hopefully this post will offer some protection to us in future games...
More to come when I have more to say
Maybe you posted that without thinking for emphasis on what you've said in the past, but I found it strange to be bringing it up midgame. You know very well that the guardian most likely guarded another "power player", like you or alain, rather than Tass. I don't think you were trying to draw attention away from the kill, but the post seems far out of place to me.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Sorry to double-post, but does anyone know exactly when this days ends? I know Kilga said 72 hours, but he never gave a definite time.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Tomorrow at 7 PM, I think. Unless my FFR clock is wrong, then it's at 6. Whatever, we have another day to vote. Speaking of voting, I have no idea right now. I always forget how we come to lynch anybody Day 1. Hopefully this ridiculously long amount of time will make it easier to get evidence, but I doubt it at the slow rate we're posting. Seriously, more people need to say stuff, even if there's nothing to say, just so we can see how people are talking. That's one great way to get together a list of suspects. Please, if everybody talks, it makes this game a lot easier.
Of course, some of you will be inactive regardless, but you people who are often inactive, think about this: if everybody posts a bunch, we will see if they look suspicious. If you are human, you have nothing to worry about, so you won't look suspicious. Wolves may look susupicious, however, so they may refrain from posting and try to hide. If we can all just agree to post a lot, 2 things could happen. 1) The wolves also post a lot (to seem human) but they will slip up and we're able to catch them more easily. 2) The wolves, scared to let #1 happen, don't post at all. This makes them ridiculously obvious to us. Now, I'm not one to vote for people just because of inactivity, but maybe if we all agree to be active that could work?
C'mon guys, I'm just trying to get things moving.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
eb, there's a few flaws in your plan. Getting people to post as much as possible is a good idea under the right circumstances. But, when there's nothing to say pertaining to the game thus far, we'll all will be posting stuff that looks odd. A supposed "slip-up" could be a post that looks funny just because the poster was reaching for something to carry on with your plan. Plus, remember, we can't all be expected to be incredibly active. People have things going on in their lives that take precedence over TWG, so under your plan, they're suspected as wolf when in reality, they had real-world issues to attend to. It's a good idea, but I doubt we'll have to right circumstances to make it effective.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
The day will end at 8:00 PM EST on Monday.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
Quite frankly, at this rate, we're likely lynching a human by tomorrow. I don't know whether it's just me, but aim pms are few and far between and the chat room is usually home to 7 or 8 people at peak times, with a maximum of 4 people talking at once. I just feel that there is just piercing silence. The majority of what people even have to talk about in the chat room is "people need to start talking more". Whatever the problem is, be it easter weekend, or the beginning of spring break for some, let's just hope we can solve this soon.
As for me, I have been neglecting to talk on aim (albeit there isn't much to talk about), which is not only hurting me, but the entire human team. I realize day one is tough to decipher, and yes, we are likely going to lynch a human, but if we all talk, we'll at least be able to use posts for future evidence. I'm sure that it'll be a lot harder to pin a wolf if all the posts consist of "we need to be talking more"
Personally, I think we're looking at a veteran wolf. I disagree with your list of 5, however, blah. I believe that a good majority was capable of that, though I must say that chances are one of you is a wolf. This being said, we're obviously not going to start lynching the best players on that, but I'm sure the seer should know what their job is right now.
What's really going to be a nuisance is inactives later in the game. I don't care if you post once, just post something of substance we can work with. Also, if there is a slight chance you don't think you'll be able to vote by tomorrow, vote now. Vote anyone, but just make sure you vote.Comment

Comment