TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #226
    Wow, I'm gone for three days and somehow manage to not be phantomed. <3 4 Kilga.

    Uh... I'm sort of bus-lagged, so I can't form real thoughts, but I found it a little strange that someone made a tiny, tiny suggestion that TPS could be a wolf and he immediately leapt on the defensive. Seriously, it wasn't some huge accusation, but he jumped all over it.

    And for those of you who I'm pretty sure I told (AHEM: Hans!), I've been in Tennessee, sixteen hours away from Oklahoma City and internet. We raced against some HYOOGE schools and kicked their asses -- couldn't beat Georgia, though, so I've got two silver metals. It rained the whole weekend and was freezing, while everyone back at school enjoyed 80-degree weather. Forgive me if I'm not coherent or don't want to talk to anyone.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #227
      I wasn't being super defensive, EB brought up an idea, I read it, and then explained my side of the story. If someone has an idea with me in it, I like to respond to it honestly. I wanted to shut down that idea since i'm not a wolf, and any suspicions against me would waste time from finding the real wolves.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #228
        JurseyRider734: 7 (blah, Hans, eb, Lupin, Flux, Qreepy, Jursey)
        I just had a thought. The voting guide can help in one of two ways.

        1) If Jurs was human, at least one of the people voting for her was a wolf, I would bet. Everybody there is off my list except Qreepy and flux. So...they could be wolves, may be.

        2) If Jurs was wolf, she knew she was screwed and killed herself so her wolf friends wouldn't have to vote for her. Her wolf buddies could have switched off to avoid an insta. Thus, if she was a wolf, another wolf probably wasn't voting for her, so she killed herself so nobody would have to. People left who didn't vote for her: LD, flypie, TPS, deltro, panda, kefit. Not much to work with... =\

        Also, I'm a bit suspicious of LD consistently voting for flypie. Sure, it's just to avoid a phantom, sure he's been busy and can't read the thread, suuuuuuuuuure.

        Okay, so may be I'm just reaching for anything because voting ends in a little over 5 hours and we have nothing right now. C'mon guys, let's figure something out. I don't want to lynch any innocents just because people are being quiet. This is what the wolves want us to be doing: nothing. We must take action!
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #229
          Originally posted by evilbutterfly
          Also, I'm a bit suspicious of LD consistently voting for flypie. Sure, it's just to avoid a phantom, sure he's been busy and can't read the thread, suuuuuuuuuure.
          Sure he just woke up from another nap because he is so tired from working.

          Sure he keeps voting for flypie to avoid a phantom.

          Sure I keep asking everyone to answer my damn questions (which no one hasn't)

          Sure (insert random rant here).

          Sure.

          </lol funnay post>

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #230
            I'm really suspicious that blah isn't dead yet, to be frank. He's a power player, he's acting "suspicious" (I hate using that word), accusatory, and I do believe he tried instigating a few things, and leading other people so they would agree with his opinions.

            Not only that, but the wolves have not even TRIED to kill him--quite clearly, he is not dead. And personally, I don't know why they haven't tried yet. There are two reasons: The wolves are trying to frame him; or Blah is a wolf.

            I don't want to take the chance, so my vote for Blah sticks.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #231
              Votes:

              blah: 1 (Qreepy)
              Hans: 1 (blah)
              eb: 1 (deltro)
              flypie: 1 (LD)

              Those that need to hurry up: flypie, Hans, eb, Tps, Flux, stretchy, Kefit

              Less than four hours, people. Get ta' steppin'.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #232
                Sorry guys. I was away Friday --> Saturday and I have been busy finishing up homework all of today. I finally got a chance to read over the thread. A few things:
                1. TPS and Qreepy: Is it just a gut feeling that you thing Jurs was blue or did you base that idea off of some actual evidence? I highly doubt she was blue. If she was, the smart thing to do would be to go to the main power player that was voting for her (blah) and tell him. Blah could probably get everyone to bandwagon off of her.
                2. LD: He hasn't been nearly as active as he usually is. He has voted for me twice because he might forget to vote and get a phantom. Yes, I know the project he is working on, and yes I know he has been busy, but still. If he has time to play Halo with my brother (which he has the past few days) I think he has time to read this thread and come up with an actual vote.

                That's all for now.

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #233
                  Originally posted by flypie743
                  2. LD: He hasn't been nearly as active as he usually is. He has voted for me twice because he might forget to vote and get a phantom. Yes, I know the project he is working on, and yes I know he has been busy, but still. If he has time to play Halo with my brother (which he has the past few days) I think he has time to read this thread and come up with an actual vote.

                  That's all for now.
                  Ask him again. I think I played 5 minutes with him this morning.

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #234
                    You've played a lot with Synth.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #235
                      Originally posted by flypie743
                      You've played a lot with Synth.
                      Ask him again Not at all this weekend.

                      Actually, I just looked, and I have played more than I thought I did this weekend http://bungie.net/Stats/PlayerGameLi...ightdarkness42

                      Regardless, I have been more active day 3, but no one has answered my question, so I'll post it again!

                      Why do you guys think Jurs was blue! One person who didn't have that view answered, but those who had that thought haven't come forward as to why. I've said it I don't know how many times, and it's becoming suspicious that you haven't answered

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #236
                        LD is never too active. My feeling that Jurs was a blue was just a gut feeling I had from reading her posts and talking to her on aim.

                        Qreepy, they may not want to kill him for the fear of him being guarded. He is also suspicious in many people's eyes. It seems as your pushing for Blah to get voted for. As of now, you are looking the most suspicious to me, there is no sense in voting off a power-player without decent evidence. Thus, my vote goes to Qreepy

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #237
                          Qreepy, I think that a smart wolf would leave Blah alive and let him continue to make accusations against Hans and me, because everyone can see that the explosion from the previous day did a damn good job of engrossing the players. I have to go ahead and agree with eb that I'd probably be dead if Blah were a wolf.

                          I want to know with whom Lupin had been talking. I haven't paid much attention to jTWG, so his death was pretty surprising to me (no offense, buddy). He had to have been on to something..

                          I'm still looking at TPS, but I'm also interested in LD and Kefit. I'll reread and post a vote soon -- got a busy evening ahead.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #238
                            I only had the faintest feeling that she was blue because of the Blues' tendencies to be spiteful. It sounds lame, but they do a whole lot behind the scenes without getting a lot of credit, or really, a lot of people to believe them. So if one of them is accused as a wolf, they might get tired of it all and just vote for themselves. Jurs did that.

                            It sounds a bit far-fetched, I am sure, but it is certainly not impossible.


                            Stretchy: If Blah and you were both wolves, he would not have you killed. And he could think intuitively and not kill you, because that would give him away like *that*.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • stretchypanda
                              shock me shock me
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 4123

                              #239
                              Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                              Stretchy: If Blah and you were both wolves, he would not have you killed. And he could think intuitively and not kill you, because that would give him away like *that*.
                              I've thought that, too -- why kill someone when you can get them to side with you? But I like to entertain possibilities.

                              EDIT: Changed my mind about looking in other directions. Right now I've got nothing but what has happened with Blah and it is just too much to overlook. If I am wrong, then I will give you that apology you expect from me, Blah.

                              I know I'm becoming bad at changing my mind at the last second, but there's one and a half hours left in the day, and nothing else has come up. Sorry.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #240
                                Well, since LD likes voting for people who won't die just to avoid phantoms, I'll follow him in it. I don't want to lynch blah on such little evidence. The discussion has whithered away to nothing, and he's not even around now to defend himself from this. Let's hope those people voting for blah aren't wrong. =\

                                I have to write a paper now. IM me if anything big happens that needs my urgent attention. I won't look at the thread otherwise, probably.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...