TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #361
    It's been discussed. Flypie.
    hi

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #362
      Alright

      Flux, Hans, and I are chatting now

      We've determined that Flypie is the best choice, and we are going to instalynch her

      I really don't know what will happen if there is a tomorrow... I swear i'm not a wolf, and I can only hope we are correct.

      Comment

      • flux_
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 33

        #363
        flypie for reasons above.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #364
          Instalynch.

          Locked, story will be written now.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #365
            "Well, Falcon, looks like you're up," Doc Mario said.

            "Are you crazy? I wasn't even here when it happened! How could I be responsible?"

            "That didn't stop someone from killing Kirby, now did it?" remarked Peppy.

            "...I swear I didn't do it..."

            "If you really didn't, then we apologize for this beforehand!" Popo and Nana had snuck up behind Falcon and as they said this both brought their mallet down hard on Falcon's head. His helmet shattered and he was knocked out cold.

            Falco whistled. "That was quite impressive."

            However, the group watched with terrified fascination as the Ice Climbers congratulated themselves on a job well done, blissfully unaware of the fact that their mallets were now glowing purple - and swinging right for their heads.

            "Yeah, well, you get a lot of practice breaking ice with those things, so breaking heads is no pro-ACK~!!"

            The impact was so hard, both eskimos were killed immediately.

            Falco, Doc Mario and Yoshi all looked at each other. Peppy stated what everyone feared.

            "We're still not done here. Looks like this may be our last chance..."

            ---

            lightdarkness (Yoshi)
            HansSky (Falco)
            flux_ (Dr. Mario)

            It is now Day 7, and Kefit has been eliminated. Congratulations to our remaining three players for taking part in FFR's first ever such game.

            There are only three of you left, meaning only one of you is a wolf. No more, no less. Be careful when voting, because with three people it only takes two votes for an instalynch, and if you lynch the wrong person...well, you wouldn't want all this work to have been a waste, would you?

            Your time limit is set at 8:00 P.M. Friday. Vote wisely - one way or another, the game ends now.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #366
              And just to point something out, in case anyone missed it, Flux's phantom is now ostensibly moot, since 1.5 is not greater than 50% of 3, meaning no instalynch from just one vote. The only way it will matter is if you all vote for someone different, leaving 1.5 to 1 to 1.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #367
                flux

                I better be right.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #368
                  flux

                  Thanks guys, it'll be nice to see my very first red pip. I think that's 3 wins now, right?
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #369
                    HANS

                    TO LATE?

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #370
                      Done.

                      Hans, you're unfuckingbelievable.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #371
                        Flux: 2.5 (LD, Hans, Phantom)

                        ---

                        "Looks like we finally got you, Doc. Or should I say Dark? The game's over for you." Falco said.

                        "What? No! It's not me! Get away from me!"

                        Doc Mario stuck out his hand to ward off the oncoming Falco. As he did, one of the hammers flew across the room and ran smack into Yoshi's skull. Yoshi died on the spot.

                        Falco turned his head from the twitching corpse of the former dinosaur back toward the frightened doctor in front of him. "Not you, huh? Let's see how not you it is after we throw you into space!"

                        Falco whipped out his blaster and shot the doctor in the temple. Doc fell like a stone, never to rise again.

                        Peppy wiped his brow. "Woo! Thank god this threat is finally over. Nice work, Falco."

                        "Heh, no problem. Come on, let's go get Fox out of that room."

                        "Indeed. I hope he won't be too mad at us..." Krystal walked off, followed by Peppy and Slippy.

                        Falco was last to leave the room. As he did, he turned around and looked back at the carnage in the room.

                        And smiled a small, sinister smile.

                        ---

                        Congratulations, Hans, you just became the first ever solo winner in FFR history. Disney World is on the itinerary as I type.

                        Postgame topic, with game stuffs and thoughts from yours truly coming right up.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

                          Archived 5-9-2014 3:21 PM EST
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...