I hope an alliance has started. It would be pretty bad if the seer decided to see Tass Night 1 and Alain Night 2 since they are both "power players". Even though alain is a power player, he wasn't very active until the last few hours of Day 1. If I was a wolf it would seem to me that he wasn't really involved with any type of alliance. However, maybe they wanted to kill him off before he got involved in an alliance. Or the wolves could've thought that alain was hiding something (this was bought up before from someone, I don't remember who).
TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Ever think that maybe Alain was the seer, and his "I hope I get wolfed" comment was to make the wolves not want to kill him? In my experience with the game, the wolves always go for people who beg not to die (like me :P). Also, Alain has a habit of doing strange things to avoid wolfings, like when he purposely acted very suspicious so that he'd get a votes and make the wolves hope he'd be lynched off. Maybe this was another strange strategy of his to stay alive because he had something to protect? I'd like to think otherwise, but it's possible he was a special role =\So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Hunh?Originally posted by KilgamayanOOC:
And because I forgot to mention it, this topic title was for you, Qreepy. ;D
And alain geting wolfed does not really bring up any obvious people, or eliminate any possibilities, either.
Kefit did it. D:
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
ok, here's how its going down... lots fo lying, lots of messed up stories i've unraveled... all involving HANS and PANDA... the biggest lie caught though comes from JURS I'll figure out who's the originator of it soon enough... if any of you 3 have anything more to add please tell me... guardian, keep me alive please... oh shit , actually guardian, I beg of you to contact me... if you feel you can trust me... god damn this is absurdbut for now... postCount++

Comment
-
ok, in summation...
STORY LEAKED DURING DAY 2, STORY WAS THAT AMANDA WAS THE SEER.... THIS WAS A FABRICATION.
SHE TOLD HANS AND HANS ONLY. I GO TO JURS AND BE LIKE "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.. .THE SEER TOLD ME YOU'RE A WOLF"
SHE'S LIKE "THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT... THE SEER MUST BE A WOLF" i RESPOND... "EVA ITS TRUE... I'M THE SEER" SHE GOES
"BULLSHIT, PANDA'S THE SEER"
SO NOW I'M LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. I GO TTO PANDA AND HANS, THEY BOTH SWEAR THEY TOLD NO ONE ELSE.
JURS SAYS SHE OVERHEARD IT IN A CHAT... I ASK WHO'S IN THE CHAT, SHE SAYS IT WAS SMALL AND SHE CAN'T REMEMBER BUT SHE THINKS ALAIN WAS IN IT... CLEARLY ALAIN COULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN ANY CHAT DISCUSSING PANDA BEING A SEER SINCE WE CREATED THIS STORY TODAY, AFTER HE DIED..
SO JURS IS LYING TO ME, AND ONE OF PANDA OR HANS IS LYING TO ME...
THAT EXPLAINS MY VOTE
Edit: vote is still jurs obviously, i'll unbold Alain's namebut for now... postCount++

Comment
-
I really hope that if Alain was the seer, he wouldn't do something to radical to severly jeopordise the existence of the seer, especially if there wasn't really any suspicion on him and if he has a history of trying to avoid being killed by using tactics like that.Originally posted by evilbutterflyEver think that maybe Alain was the seer, and his "I hope I get wolfed" comment was to make the wolves not want to kill him? In my experience with the game, the wolves always go for people who beg not to die (like me :P). Also, Alain has a habit of doing strange things to avoid wolfings, like when he purposely acted very suspicious so that he'd get a votes and make the wolves hope he'd be lynched off. Maybe this was another strange strategy of his to stay alive because he had something to protect? I'd like to think otherwise, but it's possible he was a special role =\
Sorry I haven't posted for a few pages. I was in DC all day yesterday and school today. I read through all the pages and I have a few suspicions.

Comment
-
I'm not really sure what to make of blah's accusations. I'd like all parties involved to post their side of the story before I make a vote.
Comment
-
Comment
-
It seems the guilty party(ies) are hanging back to see everyone else's reaction to the accusation, while everyone is hanging to back to make a decision/vote after reading the accused's responses.
SOMEONE is going to need to do some explaining soon.

Comment
-
Alright, someone needs to post something, so I guess I'll go first.
YESTERDAY, Panda tells me she's a blue. Not what, just a blue. I tell alain, and that's it.
Blah tries to pull this last minute shit(or was completely screwing with my head, one or the other) to try and lynch panda. He asks my opinion on it, and naturally, I am very reluctant to tell him anything, because I'm wary of his humanity. He finally asks me if I would be willing to lynch her, I said no. He asks why, I finally tell her because she says she's a blue(I'm sorry I don't have the exact conversation, but my history is really screwed up right now with AIM+, so bare with me).
Then he starts saying stuff like "Oh, she told you too?" Immediate WTF sign. As far as I know, she told nobody but me. Unless she is creating the biggest lie conceived in TWG, I'm very sure I'm the only one she told. So I start accusing blah, and then he backs off, saying that alain told him.
Today, panda tells me she's the seer. I tell blah.
Now, what's going on with Jurs, I think this is damning enough evidence for a lynch. IF blah is right, then either me or panda is a wolf. I only told blah and alain of her being a role of any type, and that's it. Panda swears that she told nobody else, also.
PROBLEM: Somehow Jurs thinks that panda is the seer?
DEFENSE in BOTH my and panda's case:
Blah is not definitely right. If Jurs is a wolf, she would do ANYTHING to cover her ass. Blah pulls fake seer shit on her, and she pulls panda out of her ass. Not quite. Remember the other part of this equation before today? ALAIN. Alain knew, and I am very sure that they were in contact. Alain could have told Jurs that panda was a blue, and Jurs used that in her defense, as I'm sure any wolf would do they when they know their fucked. Without even knowing if panda really was the seer or not, she took any chance that she could to save herself.
But if I'm completely wrong about this, then blah is right. And if blah is right, then either panda or myself is a wolf.
Now I'm done.hiComment
-
WAITAMINUTE.
So, Blah's working with me against Hans, and with Hans against me?
Okay, kids, I have an hour between classes, during which I need a shower and have to finish some homework. When I get back, I'll have something worked out.Comment
-
OKAY.
So, I'll come right out and confess that I am the guardian. The only person who I've actually told is Blah. Hans guessed that I was blue, but I would not tell him what blue I am.. Hans apparently passed this information on to Alain.
The other day Alain came to me saying Hans had a feeling Alain was the next wolf target. He did not come right out and say, "Hey, Amanda, guard me," but that was his subtext.
log4u:
[17:30] NEIGH006: Chris said his spidey senses are tingling on me dying tonight
[17:31] Iike a ritz: You mean getting wolfed?
[17:31] NEIGH006: That what chris said he was thinking
[17:31] NEIGH006: He usually only tells me his gut feeling
[17:31] NEIGH006: or so he tells me
[17:31] Iike a ritz: Yeah.
[17:31] Iike a ritz: Interesting.
[17:31] NEIGH006: and I don't like that one
So then I go to Hans, who up until very shortly after this exchange I have trusted in the game. Hans expressed surprise that Alain would come to me like that. This gets me thinking a little. I know Alain and I know his style. He's very good at making rash decisions, taking risks. I really could not see any reason for him to tell me this (especially with his alleged earlier mention that he hoped he was wolfed) unless he himself was a wolf and was hoping to convince me to guard him so that he could have free range of any human whom he perceived as a threat, so I didn't guard him. Then he died.
Well, fux.
Then I begin to wonder at the possibility that Alain WAS wolf, and that the plan was to convince me to guard him, so that he would APPEAR human, thus forming a false alliance (why would the seer look at someone who'd been attacked and guarded?). It seems like a perfectly feasible idea, and I'd especially expect it of Alain -- he's bold, and he's good.
So at this point I'm suspicious of Hans, because both Hans and Alain were pressuring me to guard Alain.
And now we come to Blah, with whom I've been working out ideas throughout the game. I confessed being the guardian (until now he had no idea I was even blue) to Blah AFTER Alain was wolfed. Hans would have been the first one from whom Blah would hear that I am blue, yet according to Hans, he acted as if he already knew.
Blah has been carrying out conversations with both Hans and I, and Hans and I have been sharing information about each other with Blah. He seems to have us wrapped around his little fingers.
Blah has also told me that were he a wolf, I would be dead, since I am blue. This is not necessarily true, as Blah could gain my trust and get me to guard him nightly, so he can have free pick of any human.
Now, there are a couple logical reasons for Blah's behavior:
1) He is being hyper-paranoid and cannot decide whether to trust Hans or me
2) He is a wolf, and is doing his best to turn Hans and I against each other, breaking up a possible alliance
It is suspicious that Jursey heard that I was the seer, but it is quite possible that Alain mentioned to Jursey casually that I was blue, and that I had been asked to guard him. When Alain died, it would be logical for Jursey to conclude that I'm not the guardian but the seer.
Which reminds me: the idea to tell Hans that I was the seer was originally Blah's. At first he wanted me to say that I was the seer and Blah the guardian, and then I would guard Blah, but he decided Hans would not believe it. We wanted to trap Hans, though, so I told Hans I'd been pretending to be the guardian so the real one could be protected. Hans then came to the conclusion that I was the seer and asked who I'd seen. I decided to take a risk, and I told him I'd seen Tass and Blah, and that I was going to seer Hans next. The idea was that if Hans was a wolf, he'd kill me before I could see him and reveal this information (making me the night 3 kill). Blah seemed to like this idea, but then stumbled upon Jursey's little slip and blew my cover. He did ask my permission, with the possible threat that if I was human, I wouldn't care if he revealed the lie. I told him my only qualm was that my lie could easily be turned against me, to which he had no reply.
Now I will express my hope that some of you who have remained silent will participate a little more. Blah, Hans, and I are all suspicious of each other, and if none of us are wolves, then our suspicions are going to make things outrageously easy for the real wolves to win this. We NEED people to begin presenting information, participating in things. I realize you are all busy, but a human victory requires human participation.Comment
-
I'm so confused. Too many people were let in on this one thing. But I guess voting for Jurs is the way to go here? I'll at least keep that vote until she shares HER side of things.
And I won't be back for a while today because Dad is home and wants yardwork done (boooooo). Just a warning in case I'm not here.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Like EB, I've been left out of this whole thing, so I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I've had suspicion for Jurs since the middle of the first day and would be interested in seeing what she has to say, considering its been a good day since this accusation has been made, and not a word from the lynchee.Comment

Comment