TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #136
    5 minute warning.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #137
      I haven't been able to read over the entire thread, but I think i'm going to keep my vote on my random vote. I've been so busy that I can't keep up with this game, but i'll try to be more active on day 2

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #138
        Well, I can't let myself just die. Sorry, Lupin, I guess this is up to chance.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #139
          I've been with eb and Lupin on this one. Lupin acted exactly human and now it's time to save his ass. I find nforcer has been active as always but as an exception lacks purpose and clarity in his posts. They are more long for the point of being long. Thus I'm in on nforcer
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #140
            Time's up!
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #141
              Sums up my feelings:
              flypie743: you have 2 minutes to convince me you are not a wolf
              nforcer06164: I can't that's the thing
              nforcer06164: go with your gut
              flypie743: but I don't think Lupin is a wolf either
              flypie743: that's the thing
              flypie743: I don't feel right voting for either one of you. I think both of you are human

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #142
                Nice job, guys. Give the wolves a better chance at a win. You'll be sorry in the end.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #143
                  nforcer (5): blah, deltro, eb, Lupin, alain
                  Lupin (4): Kefit, Jursey, Hans, nforcer
                  Qreepy (1): nforcer
                  alain (1): lightdarkness
                  blah (1): Flux
                  Flux (1): TPS
                  Kefit (1): Qreepy
                  flypie (1): stretchy
                  stretchy (1): flypie

                  ---

                  Roy backed himself into a corner and drew his sword. "What the hell, guys! First detainment, and now this? I don't think so! I'll get out of this crazy place if I have to kill everyone who gets in my way!"

                  Ganondorf raised his hand, and a bolt of dark lightning struck the sword, knocking it out of Roy's hand. "Pfft, pathetic. I have too much experience against that type of weapon for it to be of any use to you. You got picked, so out the door your ass goes."

                  Roy made a lightning dash for a door out of the bridge but Falco tripped him and pinned him to the ground. "Where do you think you're going, huh?"

                  Roy was furious as he was tied up. "Damn every last one of you! You'll all regret this, I guarantee it!"

                  However, no one seemed to be in a rush to kill him. "Um, I don't think I could bring myself to do this...", Zelda said, and most everyone agreed.

                  Fox decided their captor's fate. "Guess it's back to the air lock. Miss Aran, since you're already in a suit, would you do the honors?"

                  Roy's eyes went wide, and he made muffled noises against his gag as Samus dragged him to the air lock. She opened the door, and told him "Sorry, but we have to do what we have to do." Then she unceremoniously threw him into space and closed the door.

                  Samus came back to the main bridge, where everyone was waiting. "Well, I didn't like doing it, but it's done."

                  There was an awkward silence, and Peppy decided the best course of action. "I think you all need to get around the ship and do something to take your minds off what just happened. Take a nap, find something recreational to do, just don't stand here and mope. You'll only feel worse."

                  Everyone agreed, and the crowd scattered all over the ship.

                  ---

                  lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                  blahblah18 (Fox)
                  flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                  JurseyRider734 (Peach)
                  Lupin_the_Third (Donkey Kong)
                  HansSky (Falco)
                  evilbutterfly (Kirby)
                  Tps222 (Ganondorf)
                  alainbryden (Ness)
                  flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                  QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
                  deltro300111 (Zelda)
                  stretchypanda (Samus)
                  Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                  14 of you left. Let's hope you made the right choice.

                  It is now Night 2. PMs from all that I require them of, please.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #144
                    Also note that nforcer is still offering the full SSBM soundtrack to everyone who wants it.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #145
                      After spending some time on an exercise bike, Captain Falcon grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat of his face. He decided that a quick nap felt like a great idea right now.

                      Upon reaching the bedroom hall, he found out that taking a nap hadn't been the best idea for everyone on board.

                      Ness lay unmoving in the hallway a blank look in his eyes, all life seemingly gone from his body.

                      "Whoa, holy shit!"

                      Falcon's cries alerted the two or three other guests that were currently taking naps, and as each of them came out their shock was no less than his.

                      Several minutes later, everyone had reconvened on the bridge.

                      "I'm not picking up anything at all. No thoughts, no life signs, no nothing. He's nothing but a shell now." Krystal said. "And this boy was a powerful psychic, wasn't he? What in the world kind of power are we dealing with here?"

                      Popo spoke up. "Great, now what do we do?"

                      "It seems our job's not done here. We're still got some dark matters to attend to." Peppy said.

                      ---

                      lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                      blahblah18 (Fox)
                      flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                      JurseyRider734 (Peach)
                      Lupin_the_Third (Donkey Kong)
                      HansSky (Falco)
                      evilbutterfly (Kirby)
                      Tps222 (Ganondorf)
                      flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                      QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
                      deltro300111 (Zelda)
                      stretchypanda (Samus)
                      Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                      It is now Day 2, and alainbryden has been killed. There are 13 remaining players. 7 votes for one player results in an insta-lynch. You have 72 hours to vote.

                      Good luck.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #146
                        He asked for it, which was weird. Was there supposed to be a guardian protecting him, or did he really not care about the game. The wolves are obviously going after power-players.

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #147
                          ugh... and wtf TPS... you disappear and are now magicallllly back
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #148
                            OOC:

                            And because I forgot to mention it, this topic title was for you, Qreepy. ;D
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #149
                              Holy crap.

                              Whats the deal with the seer this game, has an alliance started?

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #150
                                No, it's called having a life there Blah. I was out all Easter with relatives, then I had school today, track, followed immediately by religion, then having to go straight to my mom's work to get something, then getting home to see the round over, I have been on AIM all night.

                                Comment

                                Working...