TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #211
    I'm not saying you did it, I'm just presenting a possibility, because other than that (and what blah just said about Kefit, which is also shakey) I have no idea who could be a wolf. The people left playing are mostly very quiet. I can't tell anything about somebody unless they talk, so I'm quite lost right now.

    That makes me think, maybe they killed Lupin just because he posted enough to show how he was. They're leaving us with nothing but quiet people, it seems, which severely hampers our decision making.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #212
      You konw what... I"m gonna have to stick with my original reasoning and thought process, and vote Hans
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • deltro300111
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 1014

        #213
        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
        Well-said, flux.
        Whoa, just whoa- I was re-reading the thread, and this post- for whatever reason just stuck out to me, not the fact that it was being complimentary of someone- but because it was a single sentence, that applied nothing to the game- and no evidence for or against anyone, a completely null post, and that seems very OOC of EB to me, tentative vote- but I still think it is strange.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #214
          Uhm, Deltro, that means he is agreeing with flux, and he thinks that flux put the words down very well. I do not PERSONALLY think that that is un-eb-ish. And even if it were, you must admit that this game can make people act strangely, wolf or not.

          And besides, his thoughts concur with those of flux's, so I think that counts as evidence in the first place. :P Not new evidence, admittedly, but that is not the point, his post did have content.


          I don't know how you could pull the idea that he is a wolf out of just that sentence, anyways. O_o

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #215
            I said that because he said what I wanted to say, and I wanted to show that he was right without repeating exactly what he said. Jurs was defending herself against just one thing that she did, when the real evidence was something else entirely. Rather than say that again, I just said that flux was right. I had nothing else to add at the moment, so I didn't.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #216
              In order to conform better with my schedule, the deadline for voting is being pushed back 12 hours to 10:06 PM EST Sunday.

              I can't 100% guarantee being there, but (a) it's a better time for people in general, and (b) I can guarantee I won't be around for 10:06 AM because I'll still be in bed.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #217
                Thats why I wanted to kill the innactive people, but o well, i'm done with that.

                Deltro, that was one of your first posts in a while, and you made up your whole voting evidence, are you trying to push for EB, and came up with desperate evidence?

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #218
                  Seems to me more like he's just stupid. Err, TWG-stupid. No offense.
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #219
                    Ok, in case I forget to vote, i'm gonna vote for my girlfriend flaipai for phantom purposes.


                    HONESTLY, explain why you think jurs was blue, I've heard one side (my side ), i'm waiting for the other.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #220
                      Originally posted by blahblah18
                      You konw what... I"m gonna have to stick with my original reasoning and thought process, and vote Hans
                      I knew it. Funny, even though YOU were the one screwed me over, lied to me, and beat me over the head with a hammer(<3 SSBM), you still insist on lynching me.

                      Oh, and anyone know where panda's been?
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #221
                        Someone mentioned earlier that she is away, and will probably get a phantom.

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #222
                          When I was talking to her yesterday about the whole thing, she said she was going somewhere. Like, to another state. I don't know if she'll be able to get on, but she could always call somebody and tell them what to post for her.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • flux_
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 33

                            #223
                            I, as wel as others, am waiting for an explaination as to why Jur's might have been blue. I'd rather not make my decision before hearing what could be vital information. I'm not sure I liked how deltro attacked EB for something so trivial as that, though.
                            I know I have been quiet, but I'm making sure to post whenever I have anything to say. My AIM name is on the first page, so if anyone feels the need to IM me and talk about the game, feel free. If I'm away, leave a message because I might be there anyway, or else I'll get back to you.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #224
                              According to Guido, stretchy will be back tomorrow morning.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • deltro300111
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 1014

                                #225
                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Thats why I wanted to kill the innactive people, but o well, i'm done with that.

                                Deltro, that was one of your first posts in a while, and you made up your whole voting evidence, are you trying to push for EB, and came up with desperate evidence?
                                Well- I'm not entirely certain why that stuck out so much to me, but it still does, and it still is the only evidence I have against anyone- but I think that is the first time anyone I've seen has just sort of said "Yes. I agree" -and about the idleness, I've been sick and out of school, bogged with makeup work, had to format/backup my computer, and I've been trying to get up my fifty something in science. I personally think I am doing pretty well, as far as punctuality goes considering the circumstances. (My vote still stands.)

                                Comment

                                Working...