What do you think?
TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds. -
I think I thought that he was disqualified, but it meant he was wolfed.
:sheepish:
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
A whole day without posting, come on you guys, get some communication going on here.
Lets hope that Blah has been telling us the truth, it seems that Stretchy and him will be paid close attention to. Personally, I had a feeling that Jurs was blue, but I sure hope not.Comment
-
I vote Blah, because I have a feeling that we killed a blue.
...Hey, I don't like making instigations, but sombody's got to start, right?
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
That vote on blah is a little preemptive, no? But then again, I give you props for actually STARTING something for today.
Honestly, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about blah right now. He's screwed me over one too many times this game. Nothing he's said to me has been completely truthful. He's played me for a fool the entire game. He's played with panda's head also, and turned us against each other for a little while. But I'm going to hold off for now, and wait for him along with everybody else to post.hiComment
-
I've heard several people now state they think Jursey was a blue, yet no one has been able to tell me why. When a blue in danger, they should come foward... I'm sure Jursey would've done that. Now... i'm not ruling out the possibility entierly, but I highly doubt it.
Comment
-
Sorry, but I've been gone all day. School for most of the day, then straight to the gf's house. Just got home a little while ago, so sorry for being unavailable and for not posting. Here are my thoughts:
If blah was a wolf, he would have killed panda. Not only would it kill her if she really was the seer, but he could frame Hans for the murder and get off clean. I don't have any real evidence to prove panda's humanity, but I just got the feeling, from talking to her, that she's definitely who she says she is. Even if she is a wolf, though, she's leaving somewhere and isn't sure of computer access, so she may get phantomed out anyway. With those gone, the only person left in the "scandal" is Hans, who I really don't think is a wolf.
So with those off my suspicions list, all that's left is LD, flypie, tps, flux, Qreepy, deltro, and Kefit. Kefit, flypie and flux I have no idea about because I don't talk to them and they don't post much. Qreepy and deltro both seem a bit odd, but I think it's just in how they play (not that they play at all similarly). The Lupin kill might be to try and make TPS look human, since they seemed to be together and Lupin almost got lynched. Not to say that TPS is definitely a wolf, but just something that leaps to mind.
So, basically, I've got nothing right now, except loose "ohnoes TPS might be trying to trick us!" suspicions. But I really doubt those.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Okay okay guys I did a voting chart:
Qreepy's Russian Extravaganza Guide:
Blah (1): QreepyBORIS
Thank you, thank you.
This was basically a bump, which I apologize for.
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
Why would I want to kill Lupin, people saw him going along with my idea in the beginning, if I wolfed him it would be obvious. I know I have played poorly in the past, but I would have made a better choice then that.
I'm getting a little suspicous of Qreepy, most of his posts have been stating the obvious, or posting up voting guides, this doesn't necessarily make him a wolf, since there really hasn't been much to talk about lately, but it would be good to keep an eye on him.
I'm pretty convinced that Blah is human, just from my conversations with him. I'm pretty sure panda is human. That leaves hans, flux, qreepy, eb and kefit on my suspect list.Comment
-
People still need to tell me why they thought Jurs was blue, that will affect my voting choice.
Comment
-
If she was blue, she would have used that to stay alive, I think. I seriously doubt that she was blue.
And TPS, here's why you would kill Lupin. People thought he was a wolf, and he shared your ideas. Thus, it looked like you were wolf pals. Let's say you are a wolf but Lupin wasn't (obviously he wasn't). If you kill him, it looks like you guys were a human pair who shared similar ideas rather than a wolf pair. Also, since you were close with him in idealogy, may be you talked to him some and he started to suspect you, so you killed him off. I'm not saying this is how it is, but it's just something to think about.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
I'm not saying this as a reason to vote for him, but only as something that has now made me have to put him on my suspicions list... When talking to kefit, I told him that I trusted lupin completely... then he died,but for now... postCount++

Comment
-
Yes, but I wouldn't have killed him because I would figure that people would think like that. No way two wolves would associate that obviously with a plan.
Lupin and I talked on numerous occasions, and neither of us were suspicious of each other.
EB, wolfing him would be a bad choice, I would want to keep him. People were suspcious of him, that's a good thing. I wasn't getting attacked, so there was no need to disassociate with Lupin.Comment
Comment