TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #181
    That was pretty clearly not written by Jursey.

    She's usually wayyy over the top when it comes to arguments. If you were to think I am wrong, I guess I could bring Arch in here....

    Point being, I think Jurs is a wolf. Stretchy might be, even.

    And Kefit, of course.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #182
      Good job, NOW i'm pissed so now maybe i'll act more like myself. Yeah, you guys are all retarded.

      HEY GUYS LETS JUMP ON TO THE "JURSEY IS TOO STUPID TO WRITE THAT POST" CHAIN AND THEN BANDWAGON VOTES ON TO HER, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE POINTED OUT IT WAS TOO WELL THOUGHT OUT FOR HER TO WRITE SO SOMEONE ELSE MUST HAVE WRITTEN IT FOR HER.

      That's retarded. It's bandwagons like THESE that make me remember that it's only a game and start to make me not care. Like I said before, Get a clue, and think for your own selves instead of all saying that i'm not smart enough to write something like that. I'm sure you ALL MUST KNOW my mood when I was writing it, RIGHT? So now i'm not allowed to take things seriously just because I'm Jursey.

      You guys are all so very retarded.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #183
        By the way, good job coming in from being inactive Boris just so you can bandwagon on to me with the whole "Jursey didnt write that, she's a wolf!" shit. Asshole.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #184
          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
          HEY GUYS LETS JUMP ON TO THE "JURSEY IS TOO STUPID TO WRITE THAT POST" CHAIN AND THEN BANDWAGON VOTES ON TO HER, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE POINTED OUT IT WAS TOO WELL THOUGHT OUT FOR HER TO WRITE SO SOMEONE ELSE MUST HAVE WRITTEN IT FOR HER.
          Baybay, you are too smart enough to write something like that... it's just many of us find it odd that you didn't flip out. A perfect example would be what I did last game (e.g. flip out). I'll admit, there is a ton of stuff surrounding panda, hans, and you. Someone is a wolf, and it seems to us you're most suspicous.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #185
            I think the part I quoted says it all. You didn't even bother to say "Amanda hit the nail right on the head, that is indeed what happened. Wow, she just knows me too well!" or anything like that. You just rehashed what you said. I don't question your ability to make the post yourself, but I am suspicious of how you used a defense somebody pretty much handed to you and didn't give them credit or anything.

            Also, after talking to Amanda, I feel she is definitely human. I'm like...95% sure of it. As such, I would think that Hans and blah must be human, since a wolf would have killed her (unless I'm misunderstood and this all happened today).
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #186
              Jurs has 6 votes. Instalynch at 7.

              Just under 24 hours to go.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #187
                Okay, eb, here. This is for you.

                Amanda was basically right with what happened, I admire her brilliance for not only knowing what went on, but knowing other things as well.

                It's obvious that I will most likely get lynched, so I don't believe there's much else I can say at this time from what I've said before. In the post that made all of you point fingers, I was just trying to write out an explaination as to why I shouldn't be lynched, I never expected it to cause more suspicion on me. Sorry that I started acting smart for you all. I can assure you, though, I wrote the whole thing by myself. Take of it what you want, you can decide to believe me or to not, but I guess i'm really the only one who knows if I wrote it or if I didnt, and trust me, i'm pretty sure I wrote it
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #188
                  I am leaning towards voting for Jurs, but I will wait until later to cast my vote. We don't need an instalynch.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #189
                    I'm voting flaipai just because I don't want a phantom. I would vote for jurs, but I don't want an instalynch.

                    So lets recap.

                    My vote for Flypie means nothing, it's just a proxy vote, because we don't need a instalynch.

                    Comment

                    • flux_
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 33

                      #190
                      Jurs, don't forget that there has already been evidence brought up against you before your posts that people claim most likely wasn't written by you. Everyone's not jumping on you just because of that one post; that was just the final straw that made them choose you.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #191
                        Well-said, flux.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #192
                          You know what, I don't care anymore. You are all idiots and are going to make a mistake, so I'll speed it up for you. JurseyRider
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #193
                            Done.

                            It might be a while before I get a story up, I wasn't expecting the day to be finished this early and thus I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to write.

                            Everyone act as if it's now night. This includes all special roles, if they want to send me their choices now.

                            Note: because there was an instalynch before the proper day ending time, no phantom votes will be doled out to anyone.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #194
                              JurseyRider734: 7 (blah, Hans, eb, Lupin, Flux, Qreepy, Jursey)
                              flypie743: 1 (lightdarkness)

                              ---

                              All eyes turned to Peach, who was noticably irritated. "Whatever, I've had enough of this anyway. Roy was right, you guys are nuts. I'm outta here." With that, she walked off.

                              After she had left the room, Dr. Mario said, "You know, if she's infected, she's not going to just kill herself without someone making sure she does it. DK, why don't you go watch her?"

                              "Hah, don't need to tell me twice! Be right back." DK ran off after the Princess.

                              Almost as soon the ape left, the entire ship was suddenly rocked with a power outage. The bridge was left pitch black, and everyone went into a panic.

                              "What the hell's going on? ROB, get power back online!"

                              "Unknown error in system. Unable to restore power."

                              "This has to be a set-up! There's no way this wasn't planned!" Samus shouted.

                              After a couple more of minutes of panicking, as suddenly and inexplicably as it had gone out, the power came back on. There was much rejoining when Zelda spoke up.

                              "Why hasn't Donkey Kong come back yet? Surely it wouldn't take this long for him to shove Peach out the door, would it?"

                              The crowd moved to the airlock, but no one was there to greet them when they arrived. Everyone was looking around for any sign of what happened when Falco happened to glance out into space.

                              "Look, there is he! Out in space! Damn it, I bet whoever set up the power outage came here in the confusion and threw him out!"

                              Fox was less than pleased. "Looks like this still isn't over. We've got more work to do."

                              ---

                              lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                              blahblah18 (Fox)
                              flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                              HansSky (Falco)
                              evilbutterfly (Kirby)
                              Tps222 (Ganondorf)
                              flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                              QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
                              deltro300111 (Zelda)
                              stretchypanda (Samus)
                              Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                              It is now Day 3, and Lupin_the_Third has been eliminated. 11 of you remain, so 6 votes is an instalynch. You have 60 hours (10:06 AM EST Sunday).
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #195
                                Wait, what do you mean he was "eliminated"? Was he Donkey Kong, or what?

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...