TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Mondo Owada**** chihiro has ballsOriginally posted by Byakuya TogamiWhy am I agreeing with Chihiro
what's happening -
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Assuming the maf team makes 1.5 kills per night and the acqui hits only town, town only has 2 mislynches before mylo. Who's idea was this game.
And why is my character wearing a Bugles chip on his head?Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
this game is a masterpiece what are you talking aboutComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
toko already ascending to the waifu tier with that opening postComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Looks more like a croissant to me.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Are you unable to figure out why I said 1.5 on your own or can I ignore that.
Gotta say I'm surprised that there isn't a huge flurry of 100+ post activity yet. Guess some people are sleeping in, eh.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Aw man, do we have to conceal our identities this game?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
Maybe the normally active posters are trying to conceal their identities because of the identity wolf? I think high post count could be a pretty good indicator of identity.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
I think it's fair to assume at least one person will fail to cover their own identity every night.
We may as well ignore it, focus on making a town circle and coordinating votes to lock the game into a certain state.
We don't need everyone to cooperate, just enough to create a controversial situation where we can look at each others.
After this is done, it's just a matter of filtering why is everyone doing what they're doing and what's their purpose.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
This is most likely a joke vote because both of the posters are using Danganronpa quotes.
This means Chihiro is likely aware that Makoto also used a quote.
So, this could be a suspicious vote. The intention is unclear.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".
It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.
That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]
It's both early D0 and, as you said, Chihiro likely placed a joke vote. I don't get how it could be suspicious.
I also thought that was a weird thing to say. Telling us that they'd do their best was weird, too.I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".
It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.
That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.Comment
Comment