TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #391
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    ....yeah.

    REQUESTING EXPANDED EXPLANATION OF ALL FRACTIONS ABILITIES
    everyone can dream

    there's no night 0 kills
    Last edited by YoshL; 01-5-2017, 05:18 PM.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #392
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      I don't see how it's confusing, both teams "dream" what they want to do (OP notwithstanding), but wolves get no basic nightkill.
      Think of it this way.

      Scum team's dreams can involve night kills, but they have the power to make someone else do the dirty work, and probably even stack some abilities.

      Such as one of them does a dream for the night kill. The other one can dream, "I dream all actions targeting my partner target x person instead" preventing them from getting killed too, or followed.

      tldr: gives scum the opportunity to out play town dreams.

      Hell you could dream "I become third party serial killer role" and forfeit your ability to dream for the lulz.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #393
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        everyone can dream

        there's no night 0 kills
        So wolves can kill past n0. K. That's what I assumed from the start
        ​

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #394
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Which I can't say doesn't sound like a shitton of fun

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #395
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            So wolves can kill past n0. K. That's what I assumed from the start
            I can't say I share the same train of thought

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #396
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I can't say I share the same train of thought
              You're saying they can but only within a dream?
              ​

              Comment

              • Ecinizeerf
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 7

                #397
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by lurker
                the salt here is fucking palpable
                Err wasn't really very salty when I made that :/

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  I think it's that no one can kill n0, and everyone can kill.
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    You're saying they can but only within a dream?
                    It wouldn't make sense to call 'em nightmares otherwise.

                    Comment

                    • Ecinizeerf
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 7

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      everyone can dream

                      there's no night 0 kills
                      That's still not clear lol

                      Do wolves get a factional kill not tied to thier dreaming power

                      Yes/no

                      Comment

                      • Ecinizeerf
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 7

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Only really asking this to help out mml since he got the wrong conclusion I think from the host post

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          or maybe you don't know what to do jesus

                          anyway, some fractions have more abilities than others

                          like 7/8 is very springy but has a pointy point ready to strike

                          3/4 limps toward its enemies but can jail them

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            or maybe you don't know what to do jesus

                            anyway, some fractions have more abilities than others

                            like 7/8 is very springy but has a pointy point ready to strike

                            3/4 limps toward its enemies but can jail them
                            ????
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              ????
                              mml typo'd his post so i'm being stupid about it

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                ♡ you too InDHeart
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...