TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #421
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by inDheart
    he's not being at all inquisitive about the game and he's not helping town solve him if we so desire. he's not interested in item talk or solving his items (though i guess at this point we know what to expect), and has taken a backseat to discussing all the shit we got or actually finding scum
    So that's 100% valid criticism but I feel he always does this on day one.

    That said IIRC didn't he op out of the lie detector test as well? (mighta just missed his post though but) I guess if it comes down to not having a better target picking from that pool is a good start


    BUT


    Remember that there where town folk who didn't want to submit to that in Survivors either, and that was without wolves being able to just make shit up. I'm off a mind we need to see if we can't find a better target well ahead of EoD
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #422
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Well, as off my mind as I am, I mean of the mind*

      Normally don't correct such mistakes but for some reason that one triggers me
      ​

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #423
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        So that's 100% valid criticism but I feel he always does this on day one.

        That said IIRC didn't he op out of the lie detector test as well? (mighta just missed his post though but) I guess if it comes down to not having a better target picking from that pool is a good start


        BUT


        Remember that there where town folk who didn't want to submit to that in Survivors either, and that was without wolves being able to just make shit up. I'm off a mind we need to see if we can't find a better target well ahead of EoD
        why not this target now

        we have just under a day to find another one

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #424
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Storn, Lurker, I see you guys down there

          Wanna join this discussion?
          ​

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #425
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by storn42
            do you really believe this or are you sayin this just cause
            lurker gets it

            i stopped giving a damn

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #426
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by inDheart
              why not this target now

              we have just under a day to find another one
              Because I don't see anything that really stands out as different from his normal play.

              I mean, d0 is always a crapshoot anyway and I'm much less certain here then I ever was in TWG but I don't just want to decide, 20 hours before EoD, that yeah he's RB and I think I'm ok with letting him die. Seems kind of rushed if you ask me
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #427
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Oh did I miss an entire page or something ???
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  I did!


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  you say that now
                  Ladies and gentlemen give an applause to the village pessimist!
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Storn, Lurker, I see you guys down there

                    Wanna join this discussion?
                    kinda used most of my remaining mental energy before the move between last night and earlier today, i'm good
                    it is a damn good thing that the next night phase coincides with my flight back
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Because I don't see anything that really stands out as different from his normal play.

                      I mean, d0 is always a crapshoot anyway and I'm much less certain here then I ever was in TWG but I don't just want to decide, 20 hours before EoD, that yeah he's RB and I think I'm ok with letting him die. Seems kind of rushed if you ask me
                      it's wagoning to find out whether you have the right wagon, not to kill him

                      i damn well wanna drag participation out of him and judge that way, and barring some pro LCS GOAT towny night strats he might be keeping to himself, he's not helping us out

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        it's also fucking hilarious that i feel like i have to motivate him to give half of a shit

                        but that's the mood i'm in

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Because I don't see anything that really stands out as different from his normal play.

                          I mean, d0 is always a crapshoot anyway and I'm much less certain here then I ever was in TWG but I don't just want to decide, 20 hours before EoD, that yeah he's RB and I think I'm ok with letting him die. Seems kind of rushed if you ask me
                          so who are you reading as likely to be a nightmare then?


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            kinda used most of my remaining mental energy before the move between last night and earlier today, i'm good
                            it is a damn good thing that the next night phase coincides with my flight back
                            fair enough. I didn't realize you where traveling.

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            it's wagoning to find out whether you have the right wagon, not to kill him

                            i damn well wanna drag participation out of him and judge that way, and barring some pro LCS GOAT towny night strats he might be keeping to himself, he's not helping us out
                            I agree he's not being helpful.


                            Actually half of town could really step it up to be honest
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Let's see


                              Lar 89
                              inDheart 74
                              XelNya 55
                              storn42 55
                              lurker 50
                              Ecinizeerf 44
                              Arntonach 22
                              juckter1 19
                              roundbox 16



                              Ok yeah those under 55 could fo us a solid and post more

                              Although for Jucktel that might be a little hard (ilu2)
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                oh also i wanna say the note we received is just someone randing two names in the player list just to make a message, like i did for my first post

                                /tinfoil

                                Comment

                                Working...