TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #361
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Why are people using items in this game anyway?
    are you asking about using dreams that create items or using items that one has received
    the latter i'd answer by noting that items are just as likely to fuck you up in this setup if you do nothing with them, especially since it's been acknowledged at this point that most (if not all) of us have items
    as for the former i'm not entirely sure. from a logical, let's-take-this-completely-seriously items add more chaos into the equation which is a bit undesirable but on the other hand, is only game
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #362
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      the word "standpoint" is supposed to fit somewhere in there
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #363
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Zzzzzz

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #364
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Votes from post 1 to post 363
          Night in 30:33:29

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 1 -- roundbox -- inDheart (55)
          • 1 -- inDheart -- XelNya (46)
          • 1 -- lurker -- lurker (44)
          • 1 -- storn42 -- storn42 (52)
          • 4 -- not voting -- Arntonach (18), Ecinizeerf (39), MixMasterLar (71), roundbox (13)


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #365
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Zzzzzz
            hi who's a nightmare

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #366
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by inDheart
              hi who's a nightmare
              your mother

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #367
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by XelNya
                They didn't capitalize the N?

                Useless shit.
                How I felt when I first started seeing people hammer out mml.

                Originally posted by roundbox
                Sweet hell
                Why are people using items in this game anyway? The item killing juck isn't overpowered because the nightmares need a way to kill people in the night, otherwise they would be pretty screwed if we were only using lynches.
                Wait

                Wolves don't have killing power in the night?

                Originally posted by XelNya
                your mother
                She can be at times
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  zZzzz... http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...Lucid_Dreamers

                  Game mechanics

                  9p minimum, other than that, scum will maintain a 1:3 ratio to town (1 scum in every 4 players)
                  Nightstart, no killing power allowed during n0
                  kitb on
                  72 hour Day0, 48 hour days, final 5 becomes 24 hour days. 24 hour nights
                  OOTC off
                  nighttalk off
                  cardflips on

                  dreaming host notes

                  night dreaming required (if you don't send a dream, you will die during the night)

                  Once you send a dream, you will not be able to change that dream.

                  Things I will not allow in dreams:
                  revives
                  dreams that require people to post in a certain manner throughout an entire phase (i.e. i dreamed that xiz had to post in oglaf gifs the entire game)
                  dreams that require me as a mod to post false flips or votecounts
                  Overpowered dreams that I reserve the right to interpret as overpowered

                  As a player, you may trust every kill flip that I post, every votecount I post (unless I fuck that up), and this opening post - these will never be tampered with by dreams

                  Order of the dream resolution that is outside Natural Action Resolution will be soley based on the time that i received your dream.
                  ===================

                  Night 1 ends at 10:00 PM 01/03/2017 SERVER TIME

                  playerlist
                  ========
                  1. storn42
                  2. roundbox
                  3. xelnya
                  4. indheart
                  5. juckter1 - PPAP'd D1 (Dreamer)
                  6. freezinice
                  7. mixmasterlar
                  8. arntonach
                  9. lurker

                  don't post.

                  additional note: once a day phase begins, if your dream has failed (deemed too op), you will receive notification that "you slept a restless night"

                  So like, it doesn't say wolves get a killing power in the night but I 100% assume they do because TWG?

                  So unless the dream "I dream that so-an-so fucking die" isn't considered OP then town's pretty damn safe as long as we don't fuck with items
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    So like, it doesn't say wolves get a killing power in the night but I 100% assume they do because TWG?

                    So unless the dream "I dream that so-an-so fucking die" isn't considered OP then town's pretty damn safe as long as we don't fuck with items
                    click the link

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      click the link
                      Holy shit I didn't even notice

                      That's funny
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        is lar liftin dumbtells just cuz

                        whoooooOooooOo knoOoooOoooOoooOows

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          is lar liftin dumbtells just cuz

                          whoooooOooooOo knoOoooOoooOoooOows
                          Pretty sure this counts as a dumbtell after the whole FreezinIce thing
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            who said it was overpowered, maybe i missed that
                            MML.

                            As for items, it's pretty much a shot in the dark unless it's an item you have yourself or something. Too risky4me
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              MML.

                              As for items, it's pretty much a shot in the dark unless it's an item you have yourself or something. Too risky4me
                              I did back when the assumption was nightkills where a thing.

                              I'm with you this stuff I got can rot for all I care
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                But wolves have a group chat and can coordinate their dreams. That's pretty powerful. Sort of.
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...