TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #316
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by XelNya
    I feel like everyone got it.
    I dunno why n0 you'd intentionally send a note like this, but shrug.
    Also glad I didn't use the items sent to me I'd considered it.
    are you sure about this?


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Ecinizeerf
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 7

      #317
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Like what I took away from your wall of text is

      A) you like being contrary for no reason other than to further your point (set them up to kill each other? Really...?)

      B) he crux of your point seems to be that they can sabotage it, and I'm saying that isn't as easy as you seem to think it is.

      But whatever dude I don't even want to do this plan anyways because it's obviously not how people want to play the game

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #318
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
        A) you like being contrary for no reason other than to further your point (set them up to kill each other? Really...?)
        newsflash: pressure is a valid tactic to get a read
        i'm trying to figure out if you made that suggestion in good faith
        at the moment i am still uncertain
        (also there's a deliberate wind down at the end of the post, don't take that "set them up to kill each other" comment too seriously)

        Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
        B) he crux of your point seems to be that they can sabotage it, and I'm saying that isn't as easy as you seem to think it is.
        then i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree (though i think you aren't thinking creatively enough)
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #319
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by storn42
          are you sure about this?
          I want you to think about what me saying that implies for a moment

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #320
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            In fact, think about the implications of that post as a whole.

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #321
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by XelNya
              In fact, think about the implications of that post as a whole.
              all im thinking is that you were the one sending the note, but i guess im wrong, and i'll have to keep searching.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #322
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by storn42
                all im thinking is that you were the one sending the note, but i guess im wrong, and i'll have to keep searching.
                ... No.

                It's like, as simple as you think it is

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  oh fuck lurker shat the bed
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Shit, I really need to refresh the page before shitposting
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      ye shit smells badd
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        all im thinking is that you were the one sending the note, but i guess im wrong, and i'll have to keep searching.
                        I don't really see how xel could've sent the note, since it implicated him and lurker. I mean, if xel is a wolf, then it would've been better to just target two townies instead. I can see that he could frame lurker as a wolf if he gets killed and flips red this way, but it seems too convoluted.
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          I don't really see how xel could've sent the note, since it implicated him and lurker. I mean, if xel is a wolf, then it would've been better to just target two townies instead. I can see that he could frame lurker as a wolf if he gets killed and flips red this way, but it seems too convoluted.
                          the problem is i got 2 notes.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Holy shit that video Lurker posted. I straight up couldn't breath watching that.

                            Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                            Like what I took away from your wall of text is

                            A) you like being contrary for no reason other than to further your point (set them up to kill each other? Really...?)

                            B) he crux of your point seems to be that they can sabotage it, and I'm saying that isn't as easy as you seem to think it is.

                            But whatever dude I don't even want to do this plan anyways because it's obviously not how people want to play the game
                            I think dreaming in conjuction with each other is pure positive for town and I'm kind of wondering why most people seem indifferent to it. Like people wouldn't submit to the lie detector thing, and there's backlash on this.

                            What the hell.

                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            I don't really see how xel could've sent the note, since it implicated him and lurker. I mean, if xel is a wolf, then it would've been better to just target two townies instead. I can see that he could frame lurker as a wolf if he gets killed and flips red this way, but it seems too convoluted.
                            I agree. Probably two townies

                            I mean, I guess there could be some Xiz-level troll shit going on and the wolves willingly named themselves as a way to prove WIFOM wins games, but I'm preeeeeeeety sure no one here is ballsy enough to do that.

                            Mostly unrelated but not taking the note into consideration I would have probably named Lurker as a wolf based on interactions. If he's actually clear then that keeps the "Lar is always wrong d0" trope alive. *shrugs*

                            Game already hurts my head.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I mean, I guess there could be some Xiz-level troll shit going on and the wolves willingly named themselves as a way to prove WIFOM wins games, but I'm preeeeeeeety sure no one here is ballsy enough to do that.
                              You can rule this out because you're assuming I used the thought to say "wifom can win me this game" in this scenario

                              and we all know I'd never fucking do that, half the time I forget what it means

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                the problem is i got 2 notes.
                                That's interesting to note.

                                Comment

                                Working...