TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #331
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by storn42
    the problem is i got 2 notes.
    What does the second one say?

    Originally posted by XelNya
    You can rule this out because you're assuming I used the thought to say "wifom can win me this game" in this scenario

    and we all know I'd never fucking do that, half the time I forget what it means
    That.....actually does seem familiar (you forget WIFOM is a thing)
    ​

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #332
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      What does the second one say?



      That.....actually does seem familiar (you forget WIFOM is a thing)
      Please paraphrase because copy pasting it is asking for mod-kill. /paranoid

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #333
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Please paraphrase because copy pasting it is asking for mod-kill. /paranoid
        oh yeah

        this

        so much this
        ​

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #334
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          ok first let me give you an explanation


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #335
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            .....go on
            ​

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #336
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              for my dream, i decided to go into someone elses dream. I know some things about that person like what they did. Seeing as i have two notes, i believe that it was a result of the dream. At first i figured it might have been a random note given to everyone. I also thought, maybe it was simply an obvious statement sent to everyone (or obvious as their roles would see it)

              Then arnt came in saying that he got a note, and what the note said. One of my notes, had said the same thing. Then jucter came in saying he got the same message as well. Then he flipped town. My final thinking is that the second note was sent to nightmares while the first to dreamers.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #337
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by storn42
                for my dream, i decided to go into someone elses dream. I know some things about that person like what they did. Seeing as i have two notes, i believe that it was a result of the dream. At first i figured it might have been a random note given to everyone. I also thought, maybe it was simply an obvious statement sent to everyone (or obvious as their roles would see it)

                Then arnt came in saying that he got a note, and what the note said. One of my notes, had said the same thing. Then jucter came in saying he got the same message as well. Then he flipped town. My final thinking is that the second note was sent to nightmares while the first to dreamers.
                Wait what? So you're saying you got the second note because you got into the dream of a Wolf?

                Ok. Well, I guess the obvious question is who you picked, but honestly it sounds like you're saying that One side got one note and one side got the other, and that's a little convoluted...

                So like the second obvious question was what did it say and does it follow the logic of the lurker/Xel one?
                ​

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  I wont so who it was. Not just yet.

                  what i will say is that the message told me nice and simply that xel was a dreamer.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Not sure why you're waiting but ok.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      I am pretty mad now.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I am pretty mad now.
                          yes?


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            yes?

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              That said please don't spoil it if it was mine.

                              'Kay? ^_^

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                look that was the reason that i thought it might be a note from you. its quite likely that they aren't even connected. i mean only one of them capitalized your N!! but there was a chance they were connected and i wanted to see if it was actually anything noteworthy


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...