TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ecinizeerf
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 7

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Someone dream that they are tree stump tomorrow

    Do it

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by inDheart
      damn

      well so my hunch is if someone uses something on you today, they might get nothing

      also redirection might mean the senders have extra goodies
      Though the senders might not have gotten their own gift from their dream.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by inDheart
        arnt saying 3 ppl used things on him is what confused me

        if you don't have a clean copy i still think it could be a not one-to-one relationship unless you accounted for that
        I didn't say people used items on me, I'm saying I had three actions done to me. I got 2 items and a note.
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          I didn't say people used items on me, I'm saying I had three actions done to me. I got 2 items and a note.
          ignore my wording i know what you said

          ithink you said 3 people did actions to you i don't mean items

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by Arntonach
            I didn't say people used items on me, I'm saying I had three actions done to me. I got 2 items and a note.
            what did your note say?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              i literally spent over an hour reading past TWG games and getting mad at people all over again
              send help
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Ecinizeerf
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 7

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Or break the game and have a mass hallucination.

                Before end of day everyone agrees on a single dream.

                For example, everyone seers a pre assigned target. Not really broken in itself. Even killing the nightmares sending fake results and dreamers telling the truth about finding a nightmare will win the game before lylo, especially if in the following days the guilty get reexamined by seers, motion detectors, and trackers.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                  Or break the game and have a mass hallucination.

                  Before end of day everyone agrees on a single dream.

                  For example, everyone seers a pre assigned target. Not really broken in itself. Even killing the nightmares sending fake results and dreamers telling the truth about finding a nightmare will win the game before lylo, especially if in the following days the guilty get reexamined by seers, motion detectors, and trackers.
                  why does it sound way more boring when you say it like this

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                    Or break the game and have a mass hallucination.

                    Before end of day everyone agrees on a single dream.

                    For example, everyone seers a pre assigned target. Not really broken in itself. Even killing the nightmares sending fake results and dreamers telling the truth about finding a nightmare will win the game before lylo, especially if in the following days the guilty get reexamined by seers, motion detectors, and trackers.
                    dont forget that dreams deemed too OP by the mod wont work.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      of note, I did not target lurker, I targeted lar and was told "please hang up and try again later" :V
                      First off, rude.

                      Second off, I legit do not know why it wouldn't work on me.

                      Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                      Lurker is so right it hurts.

                      Sorry mml but your dead wrong, that host message has everything to do with my dream and nothing else. It's impossible for it to be anything else
                      *Shrugs* Sometimes you're right and you win Fire Emblem, sometimes you're wrong and look stupid.

                      Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                      Every action used on me was redirected back at the person who sent it, so no I didn't.
                      I don't know if you're missing out, to be honest.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Ecinizeerf
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 7

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Seering one person isn't overpowered objectively speaking. It's only powerful when everyone does it. Bonus points for the target picking different investigative roles to fool nightmares into trying to cover everything if they choose to defend themselves and risk having thier dream be considered op

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                          Or break the game and have a mass hallucination.

                          Before end of day everyone agrees on a single dream.

                          For example, everyone seers a pre assigned target. Not really broken in itself. Even killing the nightmares sending fake results and dreamers telling the truth about finding a nightmare will win the game before lylo, especially if in the following days the guilty get reexamined by seers, motion detectors, and trackers.
                          Probably alot easier to do then the Lie Detector idea tbh.

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          dont forget that dreams deemed too OP by the mod wont work.

                          I think a seer isn't consider an OP role and he can't rightfully say it's all of a sudden too powerful because all of town got smart and asked for the same thing.

                          At the very least it's worth a shot
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                            Or break the game and have a mass hallucination.

                            Before end of day everyone agrees on a single dream.

                            For example, everyone seers a pre assigned target. Not really broken in itself. Even killing the nightmares sending fake results and dreamers telling the truth about finding a nightmare will win the game before lylo, especially if in the following days the guilty get reexamined by seers, motion detectors, and trackers.
                            this is a really odd idea and it seems ridiculously open to sabotage
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Ecinizeerf
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 7

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              why does it sound way more boring when you say it like this
                              Do you want to win or have fun is what it boils down to

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                                Do you want to win or have fun is what it boils down to
                                both

                                what you missed out on by not getting items is it can be easy to disinform

                                Comment

                                Working...