TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #286
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    everyone stop posting for a little bit


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #287
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      juckter1 has completed the legendary Pen Pineapple Apple Pen


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #288
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        juckter1 has died.

        He was a Dreamer

        day continues
        Last edited by YoshL; 01-5-2017, 12:29 AM.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Ecinizeerf
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 7

          #289
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Here lies:

          Someone who pressed a big red button

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #290
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by juckter1
            Also, I have an important announcement to make

            RIP, he knew all along.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #291
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              1. the nightmares have no obligation to do anything you say. DUH.
              2. you'd be asking all of the dreamers to throw out all self-preservation to get a read on one player. because of 1 this is literal suicide
              3. you think it is possible to determine whether or not someone did exactly what you told them to
              4. you think the action will go through perfectly for anyone who does it
              5. you think the result of said action will be accurate for anyone who does it

              Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
              You guys are overthinking it.
              by your definition of overthinking you should be in a coma rn
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #292
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                oh and this motherfucker right here
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  RIP, he knew all along.
                  yeah and i knew to be mad about it :V
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Ecinizeerf
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 7

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    1. the nightmares have no obligation to do anything you say. DUH.
                    2. you'd be asking all of the dreamers to throw out all self-preservation to get a read on one player. because of 1 this is literal suicide
                    3. you think it is possible to determine whether or not someone did exactly what you told them to
                    4. you think the action will go through perfectly for anyone who does it
                    5. you think the result of said action will be accurate for anyone who does it


                    by your definition of overthinking you should be in a coma rn
                    Ok guess you didn't read anything I said huh

                    Comment

                    • Ecinizeerf
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 7

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Whatever I'm fine fighting the tide and trying to organize am u slobs. You can pass around your shiny items and kill yourselves all u want SEE IF I CARE

                      Comment

                      • Ecinizeerf
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 7

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Phone posting is dumb.

                        This is what my last message should have said:

                        Whatever I'm done fighting the tide and trying to organize all u slobs. You can pass around your shiny items and kill yourselves all u want SEE IF I CARE

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          juckter1 has died.

                          He was a Dreamer

                          day continues
                          Fucking what

                          First, did he die because he put together a shitty ass meme (and how the fuck did he have all the stuff for that? maybe some of us actually have more then three items?)?

                          Second I would consider an item you use that straight up kills the fuck out of you to be pretty damn OP so I'm wondering why this was allowed

                          Originally posted by juckter1
                          For future reference, I got exactly the same note
                          Pretty sure we all did.

                          It makes me want to clear them for that tbh because I doubt it's the truth, despite that I really just don't like Lurker's game right now
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Arntonach
                            Owlbears Rock!
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 2494

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            So I used a mushroom and I'm thinking juckter1 died cause of it. Thing is, I didn't target anyone. So, for future reference, if anyone gets a mushroom, don't eat it.
                            pack of hard stuffs

                            pack of my stuffs

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Pretty sure we all did.
                              we didn't


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                There is no way I am using my fucking items now
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...