TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #691
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    alright guys your confirmed Attorney has decided to start reading the thread, get ready

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #692
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD



      ORDER! ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT! We have a new visitor.

      _Zenith_ has replaced Red Blaster.

      I expect everyone to be on their best behavior, okay?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #693
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        TOKZIC IS MY SPOUSE AND IS PERFECT AND MODEST TOO.
        wow mashi you think you can just sweet-talk me like that into townreading you

        nope you're gonna have to work harder for it

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #694
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          wow mashi you think you can just sweet-talk me like that into townreading you

          nope you're gonna have to work harder for it
          I enjoy the music of BBNG
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #695
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Yo so it's far too late for me to start reading this phase so far but I'll dedicate time to doing so tomorrow.





            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #696
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              To be fair, while I would have loved Arnt to have been the one who responded I was content with posting with YoshL instead. I don't know what evidence you want me to post though. I never stated that was my goal (which would have ruined the point)
              i think i miswrote that one because there wouldn't be much "evidence" to quote, but you didn't quote the context you were talking about as far as i can see

              so let's amend that to you being on the "DBP is quiet" train as of that point

              also welcome zenith

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #697
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Give him until 30 minutes till EoD, he'll show up and provide his, what did he say in the last turbo? "Legendary gut reads of Justice"?

                Sounds about right
                Originally posted by Tokzic
                Just tired of this dumb deadlock where I'm powerless to do anything besides flip juckter and hope it doesn't lose me the game.

                It's Raeko Charu, isn't it. ~_~
                sounds about right

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wineandbread
                  Hello friends

                  I have been busy watching The International

                  I will now briefly shitpost before I must sleep
                  same

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Alright guys, I think I solved the game.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      achievement unlocked for tokz: town of salem tier shitposting
                      You talking shit about my hard claim, bitch?


                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        You talking shit about my hard claim, bitch?

                        i'm only happy if it means that was a claim made while hard

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          inDheart

                          I'm super hard now.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
                            this is your "one" takeaway? oh, well good thing you reread it later.

                            this post follows you calling out all the inactives. this is you giving yoshl special attention out of that group. even as a hot take i'd call that consistency. actually, especially as a hot take - out of the middle of xel burning xiz's play you single this out because it fits your predefined list.

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.

                            This really strikes me as OMGUS with the silliest of triggers and flimsiest of reasons. This quoted post of yours is #10 and you accuse me of doing the bare minimum while ignoring how good you've been keeping up with the thread? You serious right now? Ok. You also show that you think a computer freezing up on me is less of an excuse then you signing up for a 17 man TWG with OSU running on the same weekend. Like don't get me wrong, I probably would have excluded you had I realized you had other projects in the oven, but damn that's some silly hypocrisy to come in and try to throw shade at me for waiting to respond to Xel after I've been consistently in thread trying to keep a beat on everything for hours, leaving only when I am less then an hour away from bedtime and the computer wouldn't stay on track.
                            well then latching on to someone else in that list is sure the wrong way to go about that.

                            this is yoshl telling you to post better, you nimwit. sure you can "keep up with the game" (oh boy do you try) but i don't see you contributing much besides air. in fact it's a miracle that yoshl has all that going on and your posts are still shit. you were honestly busier typing whinefests about your computer than doing work until you got your xel response post out.

                            and the rest of that post just shows a refusal to respond to anything substantive. the solution to not doing the bare minimum is to do more. except you can't even settle your own fights.

                            i'm willing to take your callout of yoshl's vote as a legit "hey maybe that looks a bit weird after all", and yoshl's first serious vote as perhaps a bit preemptive, but you sure as hell haven't taken it well afterward, and that just makes yoshl's vote look even better.

                            you sure pinged a whole group of people. congratulations, you read the OP and the posters list and found their names. you haven't taken the group aspect of it anywhere since then, and you can't call that not pinging yoshl.

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            I find them pretty relevant actually. I've been responding to shit in realtime and when I can't I make these long ass post that are a chore. You're point shouldn't even need refuting it's so bad.
                            oh shit dudes we've got a real time poster here

                            because quality of post is determined only by its proximity in time to a towerpost and not anything it actually says no siree

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            OH WHAT
                            Yet you still think that you had read enough to judge who to vote for?
                            This comment made me feel worse about you. Like by you're own admission you don't know what you are talking about
                            here's where you went from being an idiot to being a colossal idiot for me. you dug yourself a hole but you haven't even noticed the change in elevation. it's not hard to read your posts in isolation, even these ones i've quoted, and smell something that is literally just shit.

                            and yet for being someone with computer problems you still post a fuckton. perhaps you think you're being insightful, but let's see a shining example of your glowing insight from that very same post:

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            I'm pretty sure he isn't a pure townie.
                            folks, this is MML on arnt. some hard hitting analysis right here. yoshl saw a point to hit and he hit it. you don't understand what you should have been responding to in this whole exchange. hang up the keyboard, come back and read it again, and think before piling more of your shit onto this whether you're really assessing the claims here.

                            the difference between you and how you're reading yoshl is in the line i bolded: you don't know what you're talking about, but you won't admit it.

                            qft:

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            It's not hypocritical to come into thread and "try to throw shade for waiting to respond to xel, after being consistently in thread etc." because I'm not blaming your response on the fact that your computer sucks, but because the way you lumped all the inactives together was stupid. If you look at the pile that you created, there's one person (me) who has a general tendency to be posting a lot, and you mention none of that. It's literally one of the easiest points you could have probably made, but you don't even make any attempt to further any reads.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            you don't even make any attempt to further any reads.
                            i'm really, really not liking your play, MML.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              inDheart

                              I'm super hard now.
                              sigging when I'm not lazy





                              Comment

                              • Yoshiisland
                                FFR R1 Pikachu
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 953

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                AA, I'm assuming you're referring to post #625 you want my response to.


                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                very neutral here. you say it feels like xiz (gradiant? you never clarified) was reaction testing me and that I was doing poorly, but what does that make you think about our alignments? xiz more town for doing reaction testing? me more scum for not doing well? where's the reading more on this later?
                                I felt that Xiz's vote was a react test because Xiz wants "AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day." Assuming that you're scum = certain reaction. After looking into your posts and interactions with Xiz, I feel that your reaction is way too strong to be scum. This is compounded with your interaction with Grad and you.


                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                you say you don't know how total post count is indicative, but then you say that it's safe to say if there's an active wolf, the worst inactives are scums? big contraction there (and I think someone pointed out earlier), please clear it up
                                I argued that post count doesn't mean anything because scum could just blend in amongst the actives to make themselves look like town. Plus, it could be that one scum being so active that the other scums are just laying low. Post count, at least in this stage of the game, doesn't mean anything alignment worthy.

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                so this is a really delayed response to an old post, it's somewhat relevant but not terribly useful. How about you give your reads instead?
                                List of reads

                                1. AragakiAyase - Most likely town due to the reaction of Xiz and Grad interactions. Seems way too strong to be faked.
                                2. Xiz - I like his posts as his arguments are fairly sound. Leaning town
                                3. Gradiant - His posts are rubbing me off the wrong way for some reason. Leaning scum.
                                4. Tokzic - Nothing is sticking out, null.
                                5. Charu - Leaning scum due to the apathetic nature of the game posts and filling up the thread with shit posts, even after all the joke voting and posting is over.
                                6. DaBackpack - Nothing really sticks out for Backpack other than the wagon. Do need to read more into his posts. Null for now.
                                7. Wineandbread - Null read, don't remember much about Wineandbread other than Sunfan is suspicious of WB.
                                8. Arntonach - Don't remember anything about Arn other than people calling out for his inactivity. Null.
                                9. Red Blaster _Zenith_ - Don't remember anything. Null
                                10. MixMasterLar - While his post does seem genuine and too strong for scum, I don't how MML wasn't aware of the set up, thinking that there's a vig when it's confirmed there isn't a vig. I'm going for null for the time being.
                                11. thesunfan - I don't like the use of meta-reasoning but has town intention. Null for the time being.
                                12. inDheart - Nothing is sticking out for me with D. Null.
                                13. reuben_tate - Few posts, but do like the contents of the posts. Leaning town.
                                14. Xelnya - Need to go back on Xel for further reading. Null for now.
                                15. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Leaning town since I do like his reasoning and then willingness to back down and provide reasoning.
                                16. YoshL - Honestly, I have no clue. I wanna lean scum just on the basis on his post on Charu but I'm reserving judgement.
                                17. Yoshiisland - Town because he's cool.

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                atm not liking island a whole lot, his 3 posts consist of one that's very neutral, one with a contradiction, and one that doesn't really add anything. need to hear more, atm scum lean
                                I like to hear more from myself also.

                                Comment

                                Working...