TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1276
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    what?
    I guess I need to word it as "25 pages back, reading everyone's long-ass novels"
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Xiz, do you pick your gimmicks before the game begins, after you know your role, or you sometimes one sometimes the other

    I feel like its the latter but I guess I want confirmation
    I don't get why this is being asked
    ​

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1277
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I don't get why this is being asked
      looks like sunfan trying another meta read to me

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1278
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        i don't like how MML didn't die while having that focus on a vigi in the game tbh


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1279
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Votes from post 1 to post 1247
          It is night

          ---
          Everyone who voted for Charu needs to give one reason on why that was a good idea holy shit.
          ​

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #1280
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            like, i feel like scumteam would have picked up on that and done a kill other than the ones we saw tonight


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1281
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              looks like sunfan trying another meta read to me
              mostly curiosity, tbh

              does help me a bit with figuring out his mindset, I'm gonna try my best to ignore it, but it might matter to me idk yet obv
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1282
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by YoshL
                i don't like how MML didn't die while having that focus on a vigi in the game tbh
                I hate this post
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Xiz, do you pick your gimmicks before the game begins, after you know your role, or you sometimes one sometimes the other

                  I feel like its the latter but I guess I want confirmation

                  Depends on the game. Depends on my mood. Depends if I accidentally post a penis or not.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    3 -- MixMasterLar -- Xiz (69), DaBackpack (122), XelNya (77)
                    3 -- DaBackpack -- MixMasterLar (75), inDheart (56), Arntonach (21)

                    people who were in thread EOD (xiz, dbp, indheart) look really good imo.

                    5 -- Charu -- Charles Claythorne (35), reuben_tate (41), Wineandbread (25), Tokzic (35), AragakiAyase (172)
                    4 -- Aragaki Ayase -- thesunfan (133), Charu (153), Gradiant (70), YoshL (42)

                    this is scary because with this many people on the top 2 wagons which we now know is town, it's really hard to sort out people who've misread badly, and were actually pushing the mislynch. have to look back probably but anyone who was pushing for one over heavily should look really good mostly because I don't think a scum would attempt to act and take a side on two people who the scum know aren't scum


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I hate this post

                      It's not a bad post. The post you should have picked up on was wineandbread wanting MML dead.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I hate this post
                        you would have hated it more if i had posted it yesterday like i initially planned lol


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          like, i feel like scumteam would have picked up on that and done a kill other than the ones we saw tonight
                          I feel like the scumteam would have kept an easy mislynch alive and then pointed to him as guilty before even addressing how retarded the Charu lynch was, before whatever the hell you're trying to push would happen.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            you would have hated it more if i had posted it yesterday like i initially planned lol
                            You did post this comment? I remember you literally saying "leave it for the wolves if he's so" I'll find it when I'm not on mobile.

                            It was the post that made me sheep your read and push more on MmL

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              If he's sk*

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I just want to say the CFD onto Charu was fucking cancer.

                                There's NO WAY in hell that a wolf puts so much effort as to recap every page in the game so far.

                                Walls of text are annoying, but the way Charu went about it was not worthy of a lynch.

                                I feel like dirt for even witnessing that happening.

                                /rant





                                Comment

                                Working...