TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1186
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'm seriously salty that my efforts are being ignored despite me trying

    it's no one's fault really but I'm still mad

    posting death-reads now
    I no long support your lynch
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1187
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I don't think MixMasterLar is a hit.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1188
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        I'm down to MML and Arnt for my choices today.
        I'm having doubts on DBP because Tokzic voting, then unvoting

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1189
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          aa

          why did this wagon dissipate
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1190
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            it hasn't really changed and I've quoted my post multiple times

            he was very neutral early on, didn't like interactions with sunfan about lynching DBP, not townreading him like I normally am, and I feel like his synopsis/commentary was fake
            okay so same thing then

            tokz really wants to force kitb goddamn

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1191
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by YoshL
              switching back to MML

              in attempting to come up with a real world analogy to further push the point in, i'm pulling 180

              remember that time you swiped icing off my cake, i accused you of being a shitlord and eating only the icing, and you said you were going to eat the slice anyways

              i think i understand more where you're coming from
              lmfao what

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1192
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Oh my god, I got so titled, I had to like... take deep breaths, sorry folks, sorry.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  It's so hectic now :O

                  Gonna think about about repercussions of each wagon sec
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                    VOTE COUNT
                    Xelnya -> Mashi
                    Xiz -> AA
                    Yoshiisland -> Charu
                    YoshL -> thesunfan
                    Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                    Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                    YoshL -> inDheart
                    Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                    inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                    thesunfan -> inDheart
                    inDheart -> Unvote
                    AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                    YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                    Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                    inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                    AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                    MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                    MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                    Charu -> DaBackpack
                    Xelnya -> Xiz
                    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                    Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                    DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                    inDheart -> Unvote
                    AragakiAyase -> Charu
                    MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                    Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                    Tokzic -> inDheart
                    Xelnya -> Unvote
                    Arntonach -> Charu
                    thesunfan -> Unvote
                    Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                    thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                    reuben_tate -> Charu
                    AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                    Arntonach -> Unvote
                    Gradiant -> Arntonach
                    Tokzic -> Charu
                    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                    YoshL -> DaBackpack
                    Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                    _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                    Tokzic -> Charu
                    Wineandbread -> Charu
                    Tokzic -> Unvote
                    Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                    thesunfan -> Unvote
                    Tokzic -> Unvote
                    YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                    thesunfan -> AragakiAyase

                    ---


                    MixMasterLar
                    X.X.X.X
                    Charu
                    X.X.X
                    DaBackpack
                    X.X
                    Arntonach
                    X.X
                    AragakiAyase
                    X


                    ---

                    Unvote:

                    Yoshiisland
                    inDheart
                    AragakiAyase
                    Arntonach
                    Tokzic

                    ---

                    Today's theme:
                    Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 07:55 PM.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      @the real world analogy, not the vote

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        I'm an unimportant witness

                        sunfan is a really important person to analyze in the coming phases

                        I think he's less likely to be a wolf because he was the first to push on me, HOWEVER it's not out of the ballpark because of the lTWG game I mentioned

                        YoshL is frustrating but his alignment is likely tied to MML's

                        Zenith is too nice this game, but his not voting aligns with both wolf and town games. He's pulled this before as town, look more at the content and tone of his posts


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          aa

                          why did this wagon dissipate
                          I can easily go back

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            we should not be killing Charu either this phase, I think
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Oh my god, I got so titled, I had to like... take deep breaths, sorry folks, sorry.
                              if you are town then I'm sorry but I just don't think you are

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I'm down to MML and Arnt for my choices today.
                                I'm having doubts on DBP because Tokzic voting, then unvoting
                                I unvoted because I wasn't sure how close to insta he was.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...