TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1171
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    for someone who routinely says "I didn't read the thread" you saying I'm not investigating this game is bullshit-tier


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1172
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Suck a dick everyone.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1173
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        im no longer on the charu train

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #1174
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          Stupid as hell, really wanted to play this shit.

          Whatever, guess I learned something from this.

          Don't reread the game and try to help

          Gotcha everyone, thanks for seeing the error of my ways,.
          unvote

          OK CHARU YOU GET TO LIVE... TODAY!!!

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1175
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by YoshL
            am i not pushing? I've been on MML, and my vote had remained on MML. It transitioned over to you as soon as that shitty response popped up


            this is true! too bad this doesn't fucking apply here because i happen to be pretty sure that you're scum here
            yes I said that above so the point is moot

            but I'm still goddamned mad so I'm not going to drop it easily


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1176
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              couldn't post on my phone for reasons

              not reading anything other than in real time

              what's the votecount at
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1177
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                dbp

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Kitb MML + charu + DBP 3 each about

                  @sunfan

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    unvote
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                      VOTE COUNT
                      Xelnya -> Mashi
                      Xiz -> AA
                      Yoshiisland -> Charu
                      YoshL -> thesunfan
                      Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                      Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                      YoshL -> inDheart
                      Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                      inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                      thesunfan -> inDheart
                      inDheart -> Unvote
                      AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                      YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                      Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                      inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                      AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                      AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                      MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                      MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                      thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                      Charu -> DaBackpack
                      Xelnya -> Xiz
                      YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                      Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                      DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                      inDheart -> Unvote
                      AragakiAyase -> Charu
                      MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                      Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                      Tokzic -> inDheart
                      Xelnya -> Unvote
                      Arntonach -> Charu
                      thesunfan -> Unvote
                      Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                      thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                      reuben_tate -> Charu
                      AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                      Arntonach -> Unvote
                      Gradiant -> Arntonach
                      Tokzic -> Charu
                      Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                      YoshL -> DaBackpack
                      Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                      _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                      Tokzic -> Charu
                      Wineandbread -> Charu
                      Tokzic -> Unvote
                      Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                      thesunfan -> Unvote

                      ---


                      DaBackpack
                      X.X.X.X
                      Charu
                      X.X.X
                      MixMasterLar
                      X.X.X
                      Arntonach
                      X.X


                      ---

                      Unvote:

                      Yoshiisland
                      inDheart
                      AragakiAyase
                      Arntonach
                      thesunfan

                      ---

                      Today's theme:
                      Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 07:53 PM.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        unvote

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          I'm seriously salty that my efforts are being ignored despite me trying

                          it's no one's fault really but I'm still mad

                          posting death-reads now


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wineandbread
                            What made you change your mind?

                            For me, of the current people I want to see flip, I think Charu is best. His reaction to Tokzic sealed it to me, complete loss of composure which I don't normally attribute to him
                            just how he's posting right now

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              switching back to MML

                              in attempting to come up with a real world analogy to further push the point in, i'm pulling 180

                              remember that time you swiped icing off my cake, i accused you of being a shitlord and eating only the icing, and you said you were going to eat the slice anyways

                              i think i understand more where you're coming from


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                arnt speak up i want to vote you if you are gonna stay silent
                                I'm trying to figure out what to do so I can be the most help without garnering hate. You know, drive the game forward.

                                For the most part, I'm seeing wab/lar and my best wolfpack, charu and tokzic are probably either wolves or they screwed up and for SK my best guess is probably Yoshl, since he's been so defensive this game. I still don't have a thrid definite wolf yet.
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...