TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #631
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    gut is not liking MML after going through the big post, going to fact check that a bunch later

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #632
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wineandbread
      Concerning myself, let's pocket sunsfan with a little blurb on the current events of Mr. Wang:

      Downloaded all of The Last Airbender last night to watch again, as I am leeching as much data as I can from Bell before I switch to a new ISP on Tuesday. Hnngh so gud
      I am currently holding my neighbor's luggage because they were not home to receive it today, and I could barely understand the guy's accent.
      Was washing my nanoparticles today and for some reason they will just not come down with the normal centrifuge conditions... I am so fucen confused. I also can't turn the centrifuge speed any higher.

      Pocket jokes aside, I don't think I am really playing much different than from that jTWG. I don't really feel like my reads list was all that substantial.
      ok I smiled
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #633
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        i'm just going to pick on this one right now because i saw it right away

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        When WnB corrected me I think he said "3 Wolves, 1 Vigi" so I just kind of believed him on that. Vigi is only a possibility? Well fuck me then.
        you can't even fact check yourself right dude

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        Also reminder that there are 3 wolves this game, and a contract killer.
        contract killer is SK, not town aligned

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #634
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          it just means I'm wolfing pretty hard this game
          ftfy
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #635
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            ftfy
            have you looked at his recent posts yet

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #636
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I literally breathe long posts tbh

              @MixMasterLar: The sunfan comment was joke hul! Dabackpack's looking better now - I definitely think we should make sure he continues his posting streak. I haven't taken a close inspection of his posts beyond reading the first time through, but most of what he's posted hasn't been anything extraordinary as of yet imo - while it's true that he almost never posts as a Wolf, if this is the game he decides to change, it's something to keep in mind. There's also the possibility of him being the Third Party too (he duped me completely once in another game as one hul...). I don't know for sure if I want him lynched still, but I'll hopefully form a better opinion once I look through the other Players some more - I particularly want to go through the less active posters to see if I find anything. It's always an uneasy feeling for me when most of the active ones come off as Human, since I'm concerned about a misread.

              also idk what you're talking about silliness and frivolity; all my posts are 1000% srs bsnss rolls!!!

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #637
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                on the other hand, I am a really easy target right now

                I would be wary of sunfan for taking the easy road if it weren't for the fact that nobody else (besides maybe Charu?) at this point in the game has taken this path.

                Meaning a few things right now
                what does it mean tho
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  have you looked at his recent posts yet
                  looking at some, I don't really like them thus far
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    thanks for this

                    not sure why sunfan has been so motivated to dig up meta evidence on you but not so much in terms of specifics in AA's defense here
                    what

                    this is a completely incorrect analysis of the events that have happened
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Seriously though, I don't see a townie making a post as arrogant as 'I'll be off the table in 72 hours' when suspicion is brought towards them, rather than looking at the points (I feel like I'm repeating shit that shouldn't be repeated) brought against them, and logically refuting them. That statement I see coming more from a scummy mind-set. it can also sort of be kept upheld because there's several games where you haven't been mislynched.
                      Dare I say, I think the line of "I'll be off the table in 72 hours" is non-alignment indicative?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Dare I say, I think the line of "I'll be off the table in 72 hours" is non-alignment indicative?
                        have I actually created a new twg meme

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          so DBP talk has been:

                          sunfan doesn't like DBP's entrance, calls him a "shitty wolf" and metas charu's lack of defense for him as charu potentially also wolfish
                          AA leans that way here
                          arnt comes in here and then later in his reads post mostly based on post style
                          xiz mentions a DBP wolf read here though seemingly without much justification
                          mashi is "fine with" DBP going d0
                          wab rolls with the meta
                          MML wants to push arnt but then fails at quoting his own evidence

                          now how does that change now that DBP has some posts in
                          To be fair, while I would have loved Arnt to have been the one who responded I was content with posting with YoshL instead. I don't know what evidence you want me to post though. I never stated that was my goal (which would have ruined the point)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Either he doesn't want to push on me because he's a wolf and knows I'm town, or it's... something else?... that I'm not aware of.
                          What kind of logic is this? of course the reds will know that whoever they push on is a human.

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          hey can we talk about MML too because i don't know whether to call his detail mistakes up to now negligence or intentional ignorance

                          his post to yoshl was really off and full of internal inconsistency
                          I no doubt you believe you're capable of picking about whatever you see in my post as inconsistant (was it not quoting evidence?) But I'm down for you to actually do it.

                          Or just make a lengthy, detail post about the game yourself. I see you posting but I don't see you really contributing.

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i'm just going to pick on this one right now because i saw it right away



                          you can't even fact check yourself right dude



                          contract killer is SK, not town aligned
                          I was using the term incorrectly. I'm aware that he meant anti-Town.


                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          looking at some, I don't really like them thus far
                          Same, but would love to hear more thoughts.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            People saying MML is a wolf because of the "2 wolves, 1 vigi" thing are pretty dumb

                            There, I said it.
                            Not pretty dumb, like I understand it, but I don't think its really something worth caring about
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              i don't like mashi being placated by length of posts from MML

                              partly because i really don't like MML at this point, as well as because the majority of the length of MML's posts come straight from the height of quotes that he's quoting.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                YoshL, I'm not sure what you're referring to about being placated about MixMasterLar's lengths of posts? I've been leaning slightly Human on him for one of his other posts from a while back, but it's not a strong thing. If you're referring to my comment about breathing long posts, that was in reference to everyone making big posts hul! My mistake for being ambiguous.

                                Comment

                                Working...