TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #646
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    I don't really move DBP up from my scumreads really because he posted

    what he's posted are really not good enough, basically

    I'm mean I'm not as sure as I was before, but I have an image in my mind of wolfDBP helping people move, coming back to his house, telling himself he is going to play the game, then when he actually got in front of the screen his courage just broke and he went to bed

    I feel pretty good about this, I think that town DBP would've given us more yesterday night.

    I am keeping an open mind @DBP, but your hole is deep already. Don't give me what you think is interesting, give me thoughts that I find interesting.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #647
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Oh, I just remembered. sunfan, a while ago, you had YoshL as slightly Human; how come?

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #648
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


        VOTE COUNT
        Xelnya -> Mashi
        Xiz -> AA
        Yoshiisland -> Charu
        YoshL -> thesunfan
        Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
        Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
        YoshL -> inDheart
        Xelnya -> reuben_tate
        inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
        thesunfan -> inDheart
        inDheart -> Unvote
        AragakiAyase -> inDheart
        YoshL -> AragakiAyase
        Xiz -> AragakiAyase
        inDheart -> AragakiAyase
        AragakiAyase -> Unvote
        AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
        MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
        MixMasterLar -> Unvote
        thesunfan -> DaBackpack
        Charu -> DaBackpack
        Xelnya -> Xiz
        YoshL -> MixMasterLar
        Xiz -> MixMasterLar
        DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
        inDheart -> Unvote
        MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack

        ---


        DaBackpack
        X.X.X
        MixMasterLar
        X.X.X
        AragakiAyase
        X
        Xiz
        X
        Arntonach
        X
        Charu
        X


        ---

        Unvote:

        inDheart

        Yet to vote:

        Tokzic
        Wineandbread
        Arntonach
        Red Blaster
        reuben_tate
        Charles Claythorne

        ---

        Today's theme:
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #649
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Don't give me what you think is interesting, give me thoughts that I find interesting.
          dam tsundere-chan, poetic! (sun)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #650
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            Oh, I just remembered. sunfan, a while ago, you had YoshL as slightly Human; how come?
            I don't really remember, it was def a bad reason
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #651
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Hi i'll be responding and expanding on things tomorrow mid-afternoon, I'm really not in the best state to play twg right now sorry.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #652
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi i'll be responding and expanding on things tomorrow mid-afternoon, I'm really not in the best state to play twg right now sorry.
                Hope everything is well.
                ​

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  So TL;DR (shame on you I worked hard go read that shit)

                  I keep getting called away
                  I like AA a little more
                  I like YoshL a lot less
                  I'm parking a vote on DPB because that's just piggybacking pure and simple
                  I'm bracing myself for YoshL to call me out for voting DPB after accusing him of OMGUS
                  I don't like Gradiant and I think I could see myself voting him if he doesn't try to post more then just "AA da Devil guys" and maybe the Mashi thing
                  Mashi is weird to read
                  Arnt needs to step it up
                  I like Xiz and Xel a little better even though I myself find that weird
                  This is up to date as of page 29 I think?

                  Going back reading more
                  you're confusing the timeline here

                  I was rereading the thread at that point, and when I got to the post in question, Xiz had not made any mention of the 2-wolf thing yet. When I got to HIS post about it, I quoted it and said I agree, because I agreed with what I had previously found. (Reread the order of posts again)

                  On top of that, the TWO POSTS that both reference the 2-wolf mindset are both cited independently by two people. I quoted a post, said it had a 2-wolf mindset. Xiz quoted a separate post.

                  This is not piggybacking, it's two people noticing the same thing.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    And by "rereading" I meant "reading for the first time" oops


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I don't really move DBP up from my scumreads really because he posted

                      what he's posted are really not good enough, basically

                      I'm mean I'm not as sure as I was before, but I have an image in my mind of wolfDBP helping people move, coming back to his house, telling himself he is going to play the game, then when he actually got in front of the screen his courage just broke and he went to bed

                      I feel pretty good about this, I think that town DBP would've given us more yesterday night.

                      I am keeping an open mind @DBP, but your hole is deep already. Don't give me what you think is interesting, give me thoughts that I find interesting.
                      can you imagine a town DBP moving friends out, getting back and being tired as fuck, and then playing overwatch instead of spending mental energy reading an entire thread?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I don't really move DBP up from my scumreads really because he posted

                        what he's posted are really not good enough, basically

                        I'm mean I'm not as sure as I was before, but I have an image in my mind of wolfDBP helping people move, coming back to his house, telling himself he is going to play the game, then when he actually got in front of the screen his courage just broke and he went to bed

                        I feel pretty good about this, I think that town DBP would've given us more yesterday night.

                        I am keeping an open mind @DBP, but your hole is deep already. Don't give me what you think is interesting, give me thoughts that I find interesting.
                        don't like this line but it doesn't change my read really

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          what does it mean tho
                          the immediately following post


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            And by "rereading" I meant "reading for the first time" oops
                            You're saying you responded before finishing the thread for the first time?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              can you imagine a town DBP moving friends out, getting back and being tired as fuck, and then playing overwatch instead of spending mental energy reading an entire thread?
                              I can't blame you for thinking I was a wolf in the first place, but I sure as hell can blame you for locking that mindset for the rest of the fucking phase


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                You're saying you responded before finishing the thread for the first time?
                                yes that's what I'm saying


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...