TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1516
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Zenith's ISO is also pretty lackluster, which I'm surprised I didn't really pick up on before
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1517
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Talk to me about why I'm going to ask some stupid questions regardless of your response that you've probably already answered but I want to interact with you in real time
      parked prod, he's the one i'm most confused by and i'm hoping he can explain what his posts mean

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1518
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Zenith's ISO is also pretty lackluster, which I'm surprised I didn't really pick up on before
        eod and today didn't even really seem to change much for him

        like even though he says he's lazy, whatever posts he picked to read didn't push him much of anywhere

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1519
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          why can't you play with the cats though, do you not like cats?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1520
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            parked prod, he's the one i'm most confused by and i'm hoping he can explain what his posts mean
            what if he doesn't show up?

            he posted about being overwhelmed by how much reading there is in this game, he wasn't used to that I think, how does that factor in?

            how well do you know Yoshl?

            how long have you been lurking on FFRTWG?

            why are you focusing on quieter players?

            what does your name mean?

            how do you feel about W&B?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1521
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              why can't you play with the cats though, do you not like cats?
              allergic
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1522
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                eod is in an hour

                where is everyone
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1523
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  probably 1/3 of the players in the game have placed a vote

                  this is not acceptable
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #1524
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    deCIDED TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD IN UNDER 1.5 HOURS #YOLO
                    except jk
                    I guess I'll try to read as much as I can until it hits 9PM and then focus on End of Day Phase stuff.


                    Strong Human Leans
                    sunfan - An important notion I've adopted from FFR is that mindmelding is a very useful tool for finding alignment. sunfan and I usually agree a lot in TWG, but it was especially so for most of Day 1, to the point where I would be utterly shocked if he managed to perfectly emulate Human thoughts and reads (especially ones I had) while being a Wolf.

                    Xiz - Held onto Gradiant's "catch" on me from the start of the game. It's consistent with the idea he mentions later of his trying to scrutinize small details as a method of Wolf hunting, and I think it comes off as rather pure. I think an important thing to note though is how vigorously he sought for an AragakiAyase lynch at the beginning - to the point he stated he should be a wagon. It may have just been a statement made to pressure, but I feel as if a Wolf wouldn't be so headstrong for such a simple statement (i.e. the "do you think it's alignment indicative?" thing).


                    Human Leans

                    reuben_tate - I dropped him a tier due to his inactivity. I still feel the purity and sincerity in his few posts Day 1 (such as this one and like two or three more later) are telling enough though. Here's another post. It really feels like thinking from a Human-mindset imo, even if I don't think the actual topic is all that enlightening.

                    MixMasterLar - In this post he states with a lot of certainty that AragakiAyase's 72 hour line isn't something a Town would say. For the same reason as with Xiz, I think pushing against someone with overconfidence is something more often to come from a Human than a Wolf.


                    Slightly Human Lean

                    XelNya - First to point out Dabackpack's atypical entrance. Sort of weird that he made this post later though. He was never keen on suspicion on AragakiAyase


                    Slight Wolf Lean

                    Gradiant - I mentioned last Day Phase that I felt like Gradiant played more defensively as a Wolf and was more accusatory as a Human. Thinking about it now, I don't really feel like I've felt a major presence from him this Phase though, so I'm starting to become a bit worried. Day 1, he had a large focus on AragakiAyase and was rather aggressive about it though. I feel it's sort of weird that he jumped on him like that though? Maybe I'm imagining it.

                    inDheart - I feel like he made a few posts that I felt were slightly Human Day 1, but something's been rubbing me the wrong way rereading him. I don't know what though, it's mostly a gut feeling.


                    and that was a lot less progress than i hoped i would make rip
                    anyway this is everyone's SNEAK PEAK of mashi's incomplete thoughts on rereading the thread

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1525
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      allergic
                      i'm doing it anyway I'll be ok I'll just sneeze a bit later
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1526
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        @mashi i'm trying to figure out if I should care or not that heart hasn't really interacted with anyone other than yoshl in real time, do you think its significant?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1527
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          why is it weird for Xel to make that later post about backpack, I don't think anyone else mentioned backpack at the time
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #1528
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            @sunfan

                            Zenith's been on a weird boat for me because I almost feel like he's trying to pocket me. I actually thought he would be suspicious of me for not making a big post (TM) by now (as I remember him doing a few times in past games), but he's only so far mentioned that he's just found it weird. I guess I'll ISO him and take a look at his posts from Day 1 - I do remember feeling they weren't entirely as maverick as I remember, but idk. I don't think I remember him ever being lazy as a Wolf, unless he's changed or I'm misrembering.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1529
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                              VOTE COUNT
                              Xiz -> thesunfan
                              MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                              YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                              Wineandbread -> Tokzic
                              Xiz -> Xelnya
                              Xiz -> Unvote
                              _Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
                              thesunfan -> Wineandbread
                              thesunfan -> _Zenith_
                              inDheart -> Yoshiisland

                              ---


                              Tokzic
                              X.X
                              Yoshiisland
                              X.X
                              _Zenith_
                              X
                              MixMasterLar
                              X


                              ---

                              Unvote:

                              Xiz

                              Yet to vote:

                              Gradiant
                              Tokzic
                              DaBackpack
                              reuben_tate
                              Xelnya
                              Charles Claythorne
                              Yoshiisland

                              ---

                              Xelnya -> Mashi
                              Xiz -> AA
                              Yoshiisland -> Charu
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                              Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                              YoshL -> inDheart
                              Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                              inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                              thesunfan -> inDheart
                              inDheart -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                              YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                              Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                              inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                              AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                              MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                              MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                              thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                              Charu -> DaBackpack
                              Xelnya -> Xiz
                              YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                              Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                              DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                              inDheart -> Unvote
                              AragakiAyase -> Charu
                              MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                              Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                              Tokzic -> inDheart
                              Xelnya -> Unvote
                              Arntonach -> Charu
                              thesunfan -> Unvote
                              Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                              thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                              reuben_tate -> Charu
                              AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                              Arntonach -> Unvote
                              Gradiant -> Arntonach
                              Tokzic -> Charu
                              Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                              YoshL -> DaBackpack
                              Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                              _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                              Tokzic -> Charu
                              Wineandbread -> Charu
                              Tokzic -> Unvote
                              Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                              thesunfan -> Unvote
                              Tokzic -> Unvote
                              YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                              thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
                              Charu -> AragakiAyase
                              Arntonach -> YoshL
                              Tokzic -> Charu
                              AragakiAyase -> Charu
                              Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                              inDheart -> DaBackpack
                              YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                              Arntonach -> DaBackpack

                              ---

                              Today's theme:
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1530
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Hi, im here catching up.

                                Comment

                                Working...