TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #2161
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Is it uh

    Is it too late for a death post?
    ​

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #2162
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      Should've voted
      Please, this was "Should've Voted: The Game"
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2163
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Nice Colias


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2164
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...So you forgot you didn't vote for an ENTIRE 48 phase?

          Huh...
          shut up CHaru


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2165
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by T-Force
            Worthy of being an Ace Attorney case, that's for sure.

            Seriously though? Why MML. He had the most suspicion on me out of everyone here. He voted for me, for crying out loud. Why kill him?
            This post was kind of bad, by the way.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2166
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              yeah the fact that I only thought I had 1 vote meant I had time to think about it

              that vote suddenly becomign 1.1 votes fucked us over


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2167
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by T-Force
                Thank you muchly to ben for playing so well before I subbed in.

                And I do get -one- brag. I got you lynched and I've never been happier in a game of TWG than I was last night.
                except you really didn't. you piled onto everyone else's suspicion, and i decided that it wasn't worth surviving, because i would have caused more shit on the final day. I'd seriously appreciate it if you didn't brag about things that you didn't do llol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Only kind of? I'm sure it was much worse.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    oh well, I played overall really bad this game, sorry I threw it for town when we had a commanding lead


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      tforce update the fucking fiffr island thread you lil shit

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        i wanna know if i ever become your girlfriend like fuck dude

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          not your fault dabackpack. overall activity sucked.

                          no mvp here imo because none of the wolves actually did anything properly. T-Force was dead if it wasn't for the phantom, because it was painfully obvious.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            tforce update the fucking fiffr island thread you lil shit
                            Lemme finish this quest on Theatrhythm and then I'll pop the game in. Cross your fingers that stuff happens.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              My parents chose literally the worst time to come home.

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              MASHI HELP
                              I'm sry Dabackpack fam, I have failed you. :'(

                              gj tho T-Force, Wolves were in a tight spot and you managed (even though you didn't read anything lol) despite replacing in.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                sorry for unvoting there

                                yesterday after dbp got another phantom i was like "shit i have to race the wolf"

                                Comment

                                Working...