TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1621
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    me having the last vote on wabby is shitty and i acknowledge how fucking shitty that makes me look


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1622
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I don't use laziness to evaluate wolves I use laziness to evaluate certain players, sometimes
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1623
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Sorry for missing EOD guys. Combination of thinking we had another day and surprise afternoon work shift on a day I usually have off

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1624
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I'm not so sure the last wolf is in tokzic/reuben though





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1625
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Due to PoE, I'm sitting at MML/indHeart for last wolf candidate





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1626
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Due to PoE, I'm sitting at MML/indHeart for last wolf candidate
              Wait, forgot to throw DBP in the mix

              based Meta read :clap:





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1627
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                1. Gradiant - Town
                2. Tokzic - Not Present
                3. DaBackpack - Not Present
                4. MixMasterLar - Wolf Candidate
                5. thesunfan - Town
                6. inDheart - Wolf Candidate
                7. reuben_tate - Not Present
                8. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Town
                9. YoshL - Town

                That's me right now





                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Oh wow.

                  So does that make like, one scum remaining?

                  BRB reading what I didn't last night. Sorry I didn't make it in time btw I walked in the house pulled out my phone and it was like 9:02 already.


                  ---------
                  ps

                  Not only did he lie about his whereabouts on the night of the murder, but he also stole a balloon on free balloon day. Amateur.

                  God Bless Roundbox
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    @MML

                    1 PR
                    1 Wolf
                    Rest are VTs





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      on DM tonight I got red checked n0 by both town investigative PRs the first game
                      I died n0 the second game

                      fuck my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        on DM tonight I got red checked n0 by both town investigative PRs the first game
                        I died n0 the second game

                        fuck my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          hey tokzic do you have any juicy results for us


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            10 alive, assuming that the game progresses with only nights with 1 death (which is statistically the most likely outcome looking at who the last pr probably is)

                            we have 4 lynches to kill within

                            Gradiant
                            Tokzic
                            DBP
                            Zenith
                            MML
                            sunfan
                            indheart
                            reuben_tate
                            mashi
                            yoshl

                            I am town, town needs to think of their top 5 town, and be ok with lynching the others (order matters but not really by a lot)

                            myself
                            Gradiant
                            DBP
                            MML
                            ben
                            Mashi

                            would be my picks for the townies off the top of my head, I'll reread the thread to make sure of these

                            I might put Zenith in there for his posts earlier today, not sure who I would take out

                            town got really, really lucky rofl
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              If I'm gonna follow the top 5 town thing, I right now wouldn't know who to throw as the 5th unless I include myself from my reads post

                              The people who aren't present really need to start posting this phase or we're pissing in the wind OR at best case, collectively finding one person we can lynch off as top suspicion

                              I think wagons should stop this phase, we should really be precise with our lynch targets because I think players not being here can fuck us when we caught a lucky break with SK/Wolf taking each other out.





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                If I'm gonna follow the top 5 town thing, I right now wouldn't know who to throw as the 5th unless I include myself from my reads post
                                you should, you need yourself and 5 other town
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...