TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #796
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    You could believe this, but you'd be wrong
    maybe I am

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #797
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Xel hasn't shitposted much this game

      For those who know Xel, this is actually important
      How does Xel not shitposting important?

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #798
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Its a meta read about how eager i am about the game is my tell to if i am scum or not

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #799
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          god there's so many fucking long posts
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #800
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            fwiw I'm not killing DBP today

            again, this is kind of just a result of sleeping on a read

            unvote

            I would vote for Yoshl but I'm also suspicious of Yoshl

            idk

            I feel like I'm having an easy time finding towns but can't find any scum
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Yoshiisland
              FFR R1 Pikachu
              • Feb 2007
              • 953

              #801
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              Sorry, but my reads are almost always crap. Plus the last few games I've played very poorly, even the slumber party was a bad performance since I did a lot of accidental piggybacking. I just thought this time around to be more quiet in hopes that I could be more useful to town, but that's hardly working out either. This leaves me in an awful position, since I'm not too confident in talking about other players without raising suspicion.

              I know this is gonna sound awful, but what exactly can I do to help town without shooting myself in the foot?
              Even if your reads are crap, it would at least give us something to work with. Being reserved and quiet is one of the worst things to do as town if you have thoughts to share that may help the game.

              It's alright to share your thoughts if you're town. If you're scum, follow the last panel:

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #802
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                fwiw I'm not killing DBP today

                again, this is kind of just a result of sleeping on a read

                unvote

                I would vote for Yoshl but I'm also suspicious of Yoshl

                idk

                I feel like I'm having an easy time finding towns but can't find any scum
                um

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  MML sux Yoshl rulz
                  woah
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    um
                    replace also with always

                    oops
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      also, and this probably the stupidest read I've made this game, but here goes

                      Since it seems like everyone actually read MML's big post, its probably ok to post, but AA knows this is a real read because this is how I read AA when he first started out

                      MML claimed Vanilla Town

                      I believe MML's claim

                      that's kind of it, really
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Yoshiisland
                        FFR R1 Pikachu
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 953

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        MML says to Xiz exactly what I thought, that it was completely nothing and a waste of time. However, what's even more curious in this post is MML goes and starts calling out AA here and indirectly calls him wolf. Now then, if MML was wolfing here, I say this is a pretty good opportunity to bus the fuck out of your partner and start distancing, but........................................................ that's just me, lmao. BUT OH WAIT MML agrees with AA about inDheart... sort of.

                        MML calls AA a wolf... but agrees with AA about inDheart... I don't know what to make of this. Hrrrrm.... I gotta say it's either he's a town or the contract killer, fam. Don't think he's a wolf anymore, but that could change.
                        From what I'm getting with this part of this post, it seems that you're saying that there might be a potential set up between AA and MML.

                        If that's what you're trying to imply, I don't know if I necessarily agree with such an implication. The reactions on the both of them in their respective situations seems to be way, way too genuine for it to be a set up. The annoyance of their posts is too strong to be staged for bussing.

                        Comment

                        • Yoshiisland
                          FFR R1 Pikachu
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 953

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          I'm reading Charu's long posts but I'm currently feeling that Charu is unfairly tunneling AA. Charu is presupposing that AA is scum and is trying to find evidence that fits his presupposition.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Charu - Scum. He kind of left on a sour note with that "He can die" comment that seemed wickedly out of character for him and I don't think he has really added much since.
                            can you talk about why you think this was out of character for Charu, please?
                            like, what do you think Charu's character is?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                              I'm reading Charu's long posts but I'm currently feeling that Charu is unfairly tunneling AA. Charu is presupposing that AA is scum and is trying to find evidence that fits his presupposition.
                              this probably means Charu is busing AA, if this is the case
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                this probably means Charu is busing AA, if this is the case
                                just like the mason game amirite

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...