CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Wait... why the fuck sunfan?
oh my god
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
lmao, botchi, say one more god damn insane thing. I dare you
Double dare you
2000 even
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Holy shit... are you actually enjoying this?
Okay motherfucker
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
I will not cry if botchi or DBP dies.
I think killing V isn't a great idea, but I'm not sure if I'll cryOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
well, I am, but its because Yoshl was driving me up the wall/I was driving myself up the wall, but I can see it being a thought that you had.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
as shitty as it sounds, charu said it pretty well, i trust my ability to read dbp over v, and i don't think v really has done anything to bring him out of null which is weirdComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
I honestly don't know what even is I am doing. How to vote/read/think?
I was considering yoshl but his past few posts are making me re-consider otherwise.
Some of Xiz's posts have struck me as odd but I'm not too sure if that's alignment indicative.
And especially in d0, I always feel like Charu comes off as wolfy, Choof comes off as towny, and dbp is always unreadable to me for whatever reason. I feel like I have to fight these false instincts every time.
I am a potato cheesecake, sorry guys.AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment





Comment