CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1021
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)



    -------------------------

    Votes from post 911 to post 1020
    Night in 5:38:36

    ---
    • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
    • 2 -- psychoangel691 -- Red Blaster (13), YoshL (24)
    • 1 -- rzr -- Xiz (20)
    • 7 -- not voting -- botchi246 (3), Charu (8), choof (15), psychoangel691 (2), reuben_tate (0), rzr (16), storn42 (8)
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #1022
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      I have minor reasons to suspect psycho, mostly from T Force, so I get the feeling wolves are between xiz/Yosh/red like I had said, or the more wide spectrum of those who have not voted, aside from myself and choof

      though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1023
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Didn't V make a post about how Storn was town?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1024
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by rzr
          broken record stuff blah blah blah

          though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf
          Please help me to explain why a blue claim pisses you off?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #1025
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            No, Red, sorry. I'm not humoring you so you can twist my words. I made my point clear. Or if you absolutely intend on pushing me then call it my paranoia. But I'm not elaborating, you're clearly trying very hard to tunnel me and you've completely ignored any substantial posts I've made.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #1026
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Like really? You're acting like MML did last game - not providing any substance on your reads besides that flimsy BS I've already responded to, and you're completely unwilling to alter or challenge your POV. What is aggravating me is I never suspected you in this game, and you're forcing yourself to be the only thing in my line of view, I've spent more time defending from the same thing over and over than actually being able to produce reads, analyze you or anyone else, or even look at the roster without coming back to you. Sadly, that's what you are doing to me.
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              It's probably rzr
              Like here, this is your first post coming into the day.
              Wanna bait me? Go for it, I hope you get what you're looking for.
              Wanna pressure me? Go for it, I hope you get the reaction you're looking for

              I don't see this as either, all you're doing is focusing on me and in that allowing 8 other people to go unattended. If you get me lynched who are you gonna look at after my flip? You're so immersed in this "read" you think you have on me Red, I don't distinguish you as a "tunnel selectively" person, you're much more "attack everyone," so not exploring any world besides one where I am scum for the last 72 hours is actually concerning

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1027
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by rzr
                though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf
                I think this might be a Freudian slip.

                "That claim pisses me off"

                Like if he was fake, all the real one had to do was claim and we lynch both and GG. I'm wondering if it actually pisses you off because it prevents you from making plays. Like there is no reason why he shouldn't be auto-cleared unless YOU are the real one, and if so you are playing wrong.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1028
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Didn't V make a post about how Storn was town?
                  I just read through V's posts and it seemed like he kinda would flip flop around on storn.

                  Don't think we need to worry about Reuben unless V was bussing a partner super hard.

                  I'm still getting through everything so I don't really have solid thoughts yet, and haven't seen everything everyone has brought up yet. Going through the known wolve's posts first then sunfan.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #1029
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    apparently my paranoia, which to AA was a town tell of mine, is now to me detriment

                    I'll humor you, Xiz: Do you completely trust choof? I think it's unlikely he rolled PR again, but regardless of statistics I think the claim seemed choppy compared to the last few.

                    - Anybody who hasn't checked in yet can hold that counter claim, one reason I'm reserved
                    - Think about it!!! There's a possibility of 2 PR's in that list, we know Sunfan was one. Claiming any one of those PR's is risky given the false claimer is the last wolf. If choof claimed as vanilla wolf and got away with it because someone was inactive/reluctant he would have a clear coast through. Is it probable? No. Is it possible? Yes.

                    Hope that makes sense #tinfoil jesus

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1030
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Like really? You're acting like MML did last game - not providing any substance on your reads besides that flimsy BS I've already responded to, and you're completely unwilling to alter or challenge your POV. What is aggravating me is I never suspected you in this game, and you're forcing yourself to be the only thing in my line of view, I've spent more time defending from the same thing over and over than actually being able to produce reads, analyze you or anyone else, or even look at the roster without coming back to you. Sadly, that's what you are doing to me.

                      Like here, this is your first post coming into the day.
                      Wanna bait me? Go for it, I hope you get what you're looking for.
                      Wanna pressure me? Go for it, I hope you get the reaction you're looking for

                      I don't see this as either, all you're doing is focusing on me and in that allowing 8 other people to go unattended. If you get me lynched who are you gonna look at after my flip? You're so immersed in this "read" you think you have on me Red, I don't distinguish you as a "tunnel selectively" person, you're much more "attack everyone," so not exploring any world besides one where I am scum for the last 72 hours is actually concerning
                      You freaking out over 1 vote is much more concerning, you're usually pretty cool under pressure so to see this is actually very odd. I get not wanting to be mislynched (I was most mislynched 2014 so trust me I know that feel) but this isn't the best way for you to go about not getting yourself lynched..

                      Actually your play this entire game has really been off man..from your really odd 'I'm unsure of how to enter the game' entrance post, to your weird unvote of ben and probably your vote on him in the first place if I'm honest because as I remember you voted him before he even really posted..? and now you're just losing it which as I said above doesn't really fit with the rzr I've played with in previous games.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1031
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by rzr

                        though that claim pisses me off - I'm glad there is no counter claim so it's more helpful to trust choof, but I just don't find it as believable as the last few games. I am putting him in my town pile for today tbf
                        the claim pisses me off too
                        I should not have made the claim, otherwise I would have still be able to use my power

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1032
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #1033
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Red you're trying so hard for some reason.

                            How am I any different? This is me for Christ's sake. Every single game.
                            When have you known me to be calm and cool? When do I react well under pressure?
                            I'm pretty sure I'm self admitted impulsive and angry a lot.
                            How am I supposed to now how to make an entrance to a bunch of meme's and "order! order in the courtroom" posts when I've never known a damn shred of anything about Phoenix Wright?

                            And I'm not flustered or mad because of your 1 vote, I'm mad because defending myself this much is taking away from my time to actually post anything substantial!! You're not hearing me out, you've tunneled and become unresponsive to new information.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1034
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              eh not too much to get from DAP's posts imo. Does semi look like both V and DAP might have been trying to distance from yoshl a bit without putting too much heat on, but that's just a quick thought right now till I read yoshl's posts.

                              With DAP's vote on Red Blaster, feel it's pretty unlikely he's the last wolf.

                              I have to take care of dinner so I'll be back in a bit.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #1035
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                It's disappointing that you think you know my meta based on d1 accusatins

                                Remember when I said mad and sarcastically: you guys will never learn how to read me
                                and Zenith said" yeah we will

                                well no, you guys aren't.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...