CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #961
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Uh incase choof isn't okay and doesn't respond by like tomorrow can we get a time extension

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #962
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Also the fact that seemingly nobody is here currently.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #963
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        ...Wow, I think killing two wolves somehow butchered the activity in this game.

        Or it's everyone's off day.

        Either or, I feel it too.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #964
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...Wow, I think killing two wolves somehow butchered the activity in this game.

          Or it's everyone's off day.

          Either or, I feel it too.
          Sheesh... the inactivity, and I thought we were on a record breaking pace...... again.....


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #965
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            are you derps really fucking surprised at the lack of activity during the superbowl

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #966
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Uh incase choof isn't okay
              >implying

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #967
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by choof
                are you derps really fucking surprised at the lack of activity during the superbowl
                Not really


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #968
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Anyways I'm calling it a night. Nothe that much has happened, but you know


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #969
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    1. rzr
                    2. Charu
                    3. botchi246
                    5. Red Blaster
                    6. YoshL
                    7. psychoangel691
                    8. reuben_tate
                    9. storn42
                    12. choof
                    13. Xiz

                    psychoangel, reuben tate, rzr currently stick out to me right now. botchi kinda still.

                    whenever anyone of you gets the time, i'd love to hear commentary on what happened d1, and general reads.

                    from the afforementioned players, we have almost no idea what you're thinking, or what you've thought. cmon.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #970
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      And so, 2/6/16 marks the date when the game became dead.

                      rip in pieces attorney themed game


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #971
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        rzr because my other vote didn't actually go through lol


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #972
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Well I will be voting rzr before eod
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #973
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Not expecting really anything from Psychoangel because well, it's Psychoangel. She's always super busy with something or other. It is really odd to not see any sort of activity at all from the rest of you though barring Xiz - Denver winning superbowl, Ben - Hawaii time plus usually prettyinactive anyway and choof - being in hospital.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #974
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              I am hereee long weekend of football and overtime - catching up now

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #975
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                woow why am I being voted for again? Because Red over reacted to me removing my vote off a wagon? That's legit the only reason I'm seeing here?

                                how am I supposed to defend something so stupid and I already did it on d1? what do you guys want me to post, it seems very evident I'm getting lynched today everyone has their minds made up it's disgusting lol

                                at ifrst I was supicious of Yosh because I thought he was trying to push too easily what Red Blaster was trying on d1. Now I'm not sure, but I think it's fairly obvious the last wolf is already among this "wagon"

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...