CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #1081
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Did I miss something that T-Force did that was scummy?
    it's more the fact that you're blindly reading me scummy and other people are open to new info worth changing their pov

    plus if we're looking at a rzr/red/psycho pool and people are outruling you with no concern, then (assuming I'd defended myself) there;s only 1 person left in that pool

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1082
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      a guy's gotta tin foil yo


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #1083
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        a guy's gotta tin foil yo
        where do you stand? on me? on those against me? on your own terms?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1084
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          in the interest of keeping you playing, what are your arguments against YoshL and Xiz? Are they the same as the one you have against me or do you have anything else that's leading you to suspect them?



          You've voted Ben and myself, so what do you think of Ben currently? Was it just a shitvote? A pressure vote?

          Also why was Charu in your pile of people you don't trust but yet you've said almost nothing about him since or before?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1085
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by rzr
            psychoangel691

            What? I think this is what I was looking for. In 7 posts this game there is nothing to bring her to this read. Yosh/Red can be moderately justified, as they have been.
            There is absolutely no substance with this. It could be mildly misconstrued as someone who doesn't have the time to invest into a real read.

            But anybody who looks at this

            And says "rzr doesn't look like a bad lynch" while admitting they are listing people they haven't looked at sounds ridiculous! At least try

            I had had minor angleshooting reasons to suspect T, and I already mentioned that too, so hopefully someone sees where I'm coming from. Even if they think it's wrong I'd like to offer anything I can for anaylsis before 10. Also, Kayla's vote can be termed self=pres as voting me should tie the lead
            Uh did you disregard that I was basing it on eliminating others based on what I read from the confirmed people? Of course you did. Did you see me just up and vote you? Nope, still reading shit.

            Frankly I don't really give a shit if I die but it's just a waste of a lynch for you guys.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #1086
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by storn42
              honestly, this just sounds like you need a break from TWG. taking some time off helps with everything, including TWG. and if you really are having trouble getting you're points across coming back with a fresh mind will make your points just that much clearer. its not necessarily anything wrong with your play either. TWG taxes the mind, and that can affect anybody.
              I wanted to address this earlier:

              I knooooooow I should take a break. But here's some BG info. I'm a very socially oriented person, and my wifey isn't a fan of that. I've backed away from most social media shit. All I do is check FFR lol, seriously, this is the only page actively in my browser. I know I take things personal - irl and otw. But I won't be quitting. My mind isn't clouded from the irregularity, I've just been burnt out from explaining the thought process behind everything I do say. I can't give up and I won't give up, in the long run. Game to game dynamics might change a bit out of, again, frustration. But I will sign up to every damn game until people take me seriously when town - ironic for someone who seems to keep pinging out wolves >.<

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #1087
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Uh did you disregard that I was basing it on eliminating others based on what I read from the confirmed people? Of course you did. Did you see me just up and vote you? Nope, still reading shit.

                Frankly I don't really give a shit if I die but it's just a waste of a lynch for you guys.
                No, I read your posts and I waited for hours for you to post.

                All you did was sheep a vote on me with no explanation. Saying that it's PoE is fine, but you have to have eliminated a lot of people to get to this point

                And I'd like to know, as the person you're saying is a good lynch, why you've cleared everyone besides myself.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1088
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  No, I read your posts and I waited for hours for you to post.

                  All you did was sheep a vote on me with no explanation. Saying that it's PoE is fine, but you have to have eliminated a lot of people to get to this point

                  And I'd like to know, as the person you're saying is a good lynch, why you've cleared everyone besides myself.
                  Uh again, I haven't voted.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #1089
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    For the fucking record I've spent so much time defending myself I haven't had any time to actually reread or evaluate what you've said!!! I'm leaving soon so let me try to address this

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #1090
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Uh again, I haven't voted.
                      I didn't say you were voting me - you are the one who said you think I'm the best lynch this far. And I want to know why lol

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1091
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        i don't think emotional rzr is a wolf rzr at this point. for some reason, now i see xiz's town play coming through, probably admittedly tinfoiling way too hard on storn

                        still leaves psychoangel, charu, botchi

                        decent lynch pool for now


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #1092
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I still have a ton of stuff to read over, but as of right now the rzr lynch doesn't look like a bad idea.
                          quoting for accuracy. I'm not saying you're scum, kayla. I'm asking why you made this statement

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1093
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            And I had mentioned 4 people that I had narrowed it down to, not just you.

                            Feels like you're just reaching for an excuse to kill me.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #1094
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              thanks yoshL - you're the reason I checked back in (albeit on my alt lol)

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #1095
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                And I had mentioned 4 people that I had narrowed it down to, not just you.

                                Feels like you're just reaching for an excuse to kill me.
                                Same thing can be said. You said I was a good lynch, but you also said you haven't even looked at your other suspects

                                why post then, just for appeal?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...