CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Dunno how to respond to this exactly other than acknowledging the fact that I'm aware that my play has been shit this phase and everyone has the right to be upset at me for that.would you rather i start cursing and yelling at people for playing the game badly?
would you rather i start yelling at people for not posting and giving dumb as fuck excuses for not posting like "oh i forgot blah blah blah hawaii"
great job reiterating though, especially since i know i'm dying anyways. you've done so much to contribute to this day phase, you've made so many connections that can be looked at in the future days, yes i'm so proud of you
you want toxic?AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
i'm actually really ok with a storn lynch, because dabackpack's level of WIM becomes massively clear in the later phases.
unfortunately, it does mean we need to recycle "Sorry" againComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
unvoteAMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
nah son your play isn't shit
it's just not there
no wiping necessaryComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
too strong of an appeal to yoshl, it almost seems fake
even if we're assuming that he had an "aha moment," the reaction felt waaay too forced and honestly a bit out of character for sunfanComment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
That's not the reaction I was expecting to be honest and I don't see it being faked.
So...
unvote
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
I promised myself to never actually piss someone off to a large extent in a twg game since the Halogen incident and I still have never forgiven myself for that. I'm kinda not gonna be able to help town anymore. Sorry team. I kinda just tilted myself to oblivion.

Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Anyways, I don't wanna lynch dpb
Jesus sunfan, all your lynch votes thus far I haven't really agreed with, hahaha.
I honestly don't know who to go for.
Is dat a wolf tell tho? Oooooo
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Votes from post 4 to post 820
Night in 0:36:09
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 2 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3)
- 2 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (145), choof (70)
- 1 -- reuben_tate -- DaBackpack (57)
- 1 -- Xiz -- YoshL (123)
- 1 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26)
- 1 -- rzr -- Red Blaster (44)
- 1 -- storn42 -- Vendetta21 (62)
- 3 -- unvote -- Xiz (88), reuben_tate (18), Charu (90)
- 1 -- not voting -- botchi246 (17)
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Also, are ya callin' me garbo-wombo? WOW
Also, this is true for rzr, but remember, he did that last game too (more at the end but...) and he was town.
You were hosting that, come on man, hee hee hee
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
I think I wanna go after V actually. Not from the things he's done in the beginning, but as of recent.
I feel they've been... just following the crowd.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment



Comment