CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #691
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I'm starting to worry that you are afraid that yoshl can never be lynched, instead of actually thinking he is a wolf
    I promise you that I am not worried about this at all
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #692
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by YoshL
      well the problem is, if sunfan claims VT, then i'm a lot more important to town than he ever is in this world, regardless if he's town or not lol
      then claim your role
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #693
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        So I saw this post which T-Force directs at Xiz.
        Originally posted by T-Force
        Implying that you're basing your initial read off of these reasons.
        A read given before I had posted anything.

        So, you're trying to stack onto a read you had initially, but are trying to pass it off as "oh, I had this read because of these reasons the WHOOOOOOOOOLE time."

        Uh huh. Come on man, you're better than this. Go look elsewhere for your easy lynch.
        So I start scrolling through, trying to see what Xiz's response is. I then see this...

        Originally posted by YoshL
        the question that leaps to the forefront of everything here is, why are you calling yourself an easy lynch?
        ...wat? I'm assuming that yoshl is reffering to the part where T-Force says "Go look elsewhere for your easy lynch." That doesn't necessarily imply that T-Force is an easy lynch. It looks almost to me like yoshl trying to set up another semantics argument if anything.

        Anyways, I continue scrolling, looking for Xiz's response and I see this:
        Originally posted by Xiz
        i kinda like tforce now.
        Which is to me strikes me as being a bit odd as being Xiz's first post in response to T-Force's post above. Dunno what that was about.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #694
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          I would tend to not believe a claim right away given the setup and that I know you can/have fakeclaimed before. Coupled with the fact that there would be no reason to soft like you did rather than defending yourself/brushing me off like you were before because you know its actually decent play to do that instead of softing like you are
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #695
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            then claim your role
            ?????? i'm just calling myself a better player than you


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #696
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              yoshl we get it you are softing, but the question is would a blue yoshl actually soft with just 2/7 votes? I don't think so.

              Even if yoshl is town and baiting being lynched I don't believe it, he is making it too obvious.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #697
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                *baiting being killed in the night

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  man, it's hard to play a 13 game with only 5 people
                  Continue being a bitch about it why don't you?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #699
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    yoshl we get it you are softing, but the question is would a blue yoshl actually soft with just 2/7 votes? I don't think so.

                    Even if yoshl is town and baiting being lynched I don't believe it, he is making it too obvious.
                    exactly!


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #700
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      ?????? i'm just calling myself a better player than you
                      you sure know how to tilt me harder when I'm tilted
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #701
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Continue being a bitch about it why don't you?


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #702
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Didn't expect did you?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #703
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            (greg, the reason why I didn't want to discuss that thing before was because I thought DBP thought that yoshl was blue and was trying to out him, and was role-hunting. At this time I thought YoshL was a real blue.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #704
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              IMO YoshL or DPB should die. I'm fine with either.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #705
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Yoshl I hate you
                                Its actually your fault too
                                reap what you sow, friendo
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...