CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1096
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by rzr
    I didn't say you were voting me - you are the one who said you think I'm the best lynch this far. And I want to know why lol
    Originally posted by rzr
    No, I read your posts and I waited for hours for you to post.

    All you did was sheep a vote on me with no explanation. Saying that it's PoE is fine, but you have to have eliminated a lot of people to get to this point

    And I'd like to know, as the person you're saying is a good lynch, why you've cleared everyone besides myself.
    Oh
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1097
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by rzr
      quoting for accuracy. I'm not saying you're scum, kayla. I'm asking why you made this statement
      You sure voted me real fast for not saying I'm scum.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1098
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by rzr
        Same thing can be said. You said I was a good lynch, but you also said you haven't even looked at your other suspects

        why post then, just for appeal?
        So that it doesn't turn into omg she's just lurking the thread bullshit. I came into the game late keep that in mind. I've had to catch up on everything that people have said. That's over 1000 posts while I have 4 children around me and can't devote huge chunks of time into doing at once.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #1099
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          welp - shit is getting touchy nd I don't plan on being around this long of Eod

          If I am let me say this very clearly: I'm leaving work in 4 mins. I will be very drunk and very stoned in the next 30 mins. Anything I say I expect to be taken with a grain of salt, but also that you guys realize where I am coming from and re evaluate your plans

          either way I will me a new animal all together in the next game because of this I'm so sick of it, but yeahh will try to check in for self pres sake











          oh are we realizing self pres might not be just a wolf trait? Self pres relates to anyone who doesn't want to be lynched, which applies to anyone who has a goal of remaming alive. the only time I wish to die is when I'm softing and trying to get scum to come after me in leiu of an actual blue, but that's not happening here

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1100
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I don't even know what the vote count is at this point, I know I have at least 2 on me.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1101
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              charu


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1102
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                I think rzr's pulling a me with the getting emotional shit so fuck it I'm parking my vote there
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1103
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)



                  ---------------------------

                  Votes from post 911 to post 1102
                  Night in 2:55:13

                  ---
                  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                  • 3 -- psychoangel691 -- Red Blaster (24), Xiz (26), rzr (46)
                  • 2 -- rzr -- choof (23), psychoangel691 (17)
                  • 1 -- Charu -- YoshL (31)
                  • 1 -- botchi246 -- storn42 (12)
                  • 3 -- not voting -- botchi246 (3), Charu (8), reuben_tate (0)
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1104
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    unvote
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1105
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      reuben_tate (0)
                      WHY BEN





                      why
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #1106
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        wew lads

                        I'm lutta here this is retarded, I think if Kayla is that comfy parking her vote on me she should be given some pressure - but I'm not gonna keep running in circles

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1107
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          unvote not charu. blah


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1108
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Benguin
                            Code:
                            yy    yy   yy    yy  yy  yy  yy
                             yy yy yy yy     yyyyyy   yyyy
                              yy     yy      yy  yy    yy
                                                      yy
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1109
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              wew lads

                              I'm lutta here this is retarded, I think if Kayla is that comfy parking her vote on me she should be given some pressure - but I'm not gonna keep running in circles
                              What does it say for you parking a vote on me when you're leaving and yet saying you're not calling me scum? Doesn't really make much sense to me.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1110
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Hmm..
                                eod in about 2 hours and nothing from botchi, charu or ben..I honestly don't feel comfortable with any of these three as a lynch.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...