CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #976
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Speaking for at least myself,

    how fucking sober do you expect us to be on superbowl Sunday? I was so busy making food from sat night through last night I had not time to be ITT, I thought choof explained that well enough. I don't think saying "gonna be MIA. watching the game" would sound great, constitutes some slank too. It's really obnoxious to assume the game's dead or we're all inactive on one of the most hyped up days of the year for sports fans lol

    /end rant

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #977
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by rzr
      woow why am I being voted for again? Because Red over reacted to me removing my vote off a wagon? That's legit the only reason I'm seeing here?

      how am I supposed to defend something so stupid and I already did it on d1? what do you guys want me to post, it seems very evident I'm getting lynched today everyone has their minds made up it's disgusting lol

      at ifrst I was supicious of Yosh because I thought he was trying to push too easily what Red Blaster was trying on d1. Now I'm not sure, but I think it's fairly obvious the last wolf is already among this "wagon"
      My reasoning now is that V, a confirmed wolf, completely overlooked that entire thing. Based on all of my previous interactions with him throughout TWG I'd be inclined to think a town V would've had some sort of input on that situation, the fact he said nothing despite posting a few times shortly afterwards strikes me as odd.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #978
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        That is sheer speculation, Red. I had no interactions with V that I can think of - you can't say because he didn't attack me means I'm a wolf. I respect the reasoning behind it a lot more than the old reason, but come on dude you're handing them a rzr wagon on a silver platter - I haven't even been given something to defend from yet. Like I wanna get pissed off, but I'm not sure what to even be pissed about yet lol.

        I think the only thing that could be said of me is a lack of reads/results so far, but in my defense d1 was all shitposting except for a few posts I think were serious - other than that I've had no time in this game at all, except supwerbowl Sunday. And that's why I'm here now (: I'll post my quick reads and then go back over the thread

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #979
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Not expecting really anything from Psychoangel because well, it's Psychoangel. She's always super busy with something or other. It is really odd to not see any sort of activity at all from the rest of you though barring Xiz - Denver winning superbowl, Ben - Hawaii time plus usually prettyinactive anyway and choof - being in hospital.
          Yes Superbowl weekend kinda tied me up, as it did others. I also got subbed in close to EOD which I didn't even realize and didn't catch up prior to. I'll get some thoughts up this afternoon/tonight.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #980
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by rzr
            That is sheer speculation, Red. I had no interactions with V that I can think of - you can't say because he didn't attack me means I'm a wolf. I respect the reasoning behind it a lot more than the old reason, but come on dude you're handing them a rzr wagon on a silver platter - I haven't even been given something to defend from yet. Like I wanna get pissed off, but I'm not sure what to even be pissed about yet lol.

            I think the only thing that could be said of me is a lack of reads/results so far, but in my defense d1 was all shitposting except for a few posts I think were serious - other than that I've had no time in this game at all, except supwerbowl Sunday. And that's why I'm here now (: I'll post my quick reads and then go back over the thread


            Hey I'm just going off of what I saw and drawing logical conclusions from the confirmed data points we have now. As if anything at this point is anything more than speculation?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #981
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              rzr, if you're going to talk as if d1 had nothing useful in it

              idk what to say


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #982
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Speculation is fine man, I'm asking you to provide something else for a case if you plan on voting for me than sheeping. And I understand you initiates the suspicion on me, but you're seeming so convinced and I don't know why. I think it's fair to say that. You've really only targetted me in that sense all game, and I'm not seeing why you're mind is so made up - but I digress I'm just ranting at this point

                Looking at the living players and to the best of my memory this seems pretty fitting for my initial reads list. This is subject to change as I go back over and read things in context knowing roles etc (I hate how I even have to say this lol):

                town pile: choof, xiz, reuben

                people I'm suspicious of: YoshL, Charu, Red

                null, or very little so far: psycho, storn, botchi

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #983
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  rzr, if you're going to talk as if d1 had nothing useful in it

                  idk what to say
                  I was talking about my posts! I tried hard to stay cool on d1 because I always get stupidly misread so I wanted to tone back and play around more on d1 like everyone else does

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #984
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    also I'm aware my suspect pool is a little large -= generally speaking I want to compare Yosh and Red and Xiz

                    I also meant to have xiz where charu is and vice versa

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #985
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      also I'm aware my suspect pool is a little large -= generally speaking I want to compare Yosh and Red and Xiz

                      I also meant to have xiz where charu is and vice versa
                      nothing wrong with have multiple people you're suspicious of.... if you end up tunneling on just one person, where do you go when you find out he was town and you ignored the rest of the game because you only wanted to pick out one woof.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #986
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Speculation is fine man, I'm asking you to provide something else for a case if you plan on voting for me than sheeping.
                        how can I be sheeping when i was literally the first person to ever vote you and still am voting you.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #987
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by rzr

                          town pile: choof, xiz, reuben

                          people I'm suspicious of: YoshL, Charu, Red

                          null, or very little so far: psycho, storn, botchi
                          yeah, so initially...

                          you have everyone on V's wagon on your suspicion list. Do you think that the final wolf would bus their roleblocker D1 instead of supporting another wagon?


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #988
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            And I understand you initiates the suspicion on me, but you're seeming so convinced and I don't know why
                            you'd be sheeping their votes if you jumped on it now. to start you had a reason to question me and I answered to it, how you take that is up to you. But if you, Red, were a wolf right now why would you toss your vote on me? wouldn't you want it to have some more traction so it didn't appear like you were hopping on a wagon (albeit, one that you created).

                            I hope that makes more sense.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #989
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Votes from post 4 to post 903
                              It is night
                              ---
                              Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                              4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
                              3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
                              3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)
                              1 -- rzr -- Red Blaster (44)
                              1 -- storn42 -- Vendetta21 (62)
                              1 -- unvote -- Xiz (88)

                              i lied, red blaster was voting for you. charu and i were on V though.

                              Wagonomics especially since psychoangel's vote was just an "obligatory red blaster vote" and dabackpack was voting for red blaster out of self pres and to maybe not get V lynched (was a super bad eod vote as well regardless) makes you look kinda bad here. Especially since the top 2 wagons were wolves, V was voting for storn, and dbp eod voted red blaster, the rest of the dbp/v votetrains actually look pretty damn good


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #990
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                @yoshL, I'll have to finish rerreading to answer that question - as I'm sure, or hope at least, you know I left work at 7 on Friday and hadn't looked here again until this morning, so good amount of EoD I can't pass judgement on yet. Those reads are simply me taking the living players and saying "hmm what can I say from what I remember and know so far"

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...