CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #646
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    ben has this meta about him, its known
    you don't
    you can't teach an old dog new tricks
    or maybe the dog is just always too busy i don't give a fuck
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #647
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      I guess I appreciate the earnest effort, Charu
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #648
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Votes from post 5 to post 642
        Night in 2:51:52

        ---

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #649
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          the wagon can start forming at any time
          I want people to tell me what's wrong with my case on Yoshl, if they're able
          choof voting for kayla is pretty terrible I agree
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #650
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I will not defend ben unless he actually makes an appearance
            I think killing Red is a pretty bad idea
            Kayla having 2 votes is always worse than ben having 2 votes
            Xiz is pretty townie imo people who agree should probably join me on Yoshl
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #651
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Crap didn't even realize that tonight was EOD, not used to coming into a game late. I don't know how useful I'll really be this phase.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #652
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Like, people who are saying that Yoshl seems normal to them
                yoshl is fucking addressing me saying that he's playing differently and that's why my read on him is different
                if you think otherwise, if you think he's been playing normal, you're literally just wrong and I would encourage you to reread some of his posts
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #653
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  i haven't yelled at red blaster this game

                  /(uwu)\


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #654
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    i haven't yelled at red blaster this game

                    /(uwu)\
                    couldn't care less
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #655
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      I cant tell right now if yoshl is playing the worst game ever or one of his best

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #656
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        let me think about this for a bit. I'm debating just going with my gut

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #657
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          choof move your vote. Otherwise I will need to rethink you

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #658
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            choof move your vote. Otherwise I will need to rethink you
                            he's out for the night, I think
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              the wagon can start forming at any time
                              I want people to tell me what's wrong with my case on Yoshl, if they're able
                              choof voting for kayla is pretty terrible I agree
                              Well, let me ISO I guess and see if I can defend or agree.

                              So...

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              oh boy a yoshl vote accomplishes so much yes sunfan
                              btw greg's wolfiness meter is at about a 95%
                              This was the first swing he did at you due to... (I think anyways)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              choof
                              first real vote of the game, was also thinking about voting Yoshl but I think this vote accomplishes a bit more
                              Which then you rebut with...

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              did you forget how to play this game?
                              is your key messing with your head or something?
                              or are you just trying to be annoying?

                              its one of those three
                              But then YoshL, instead of just explaining why just posted...

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              it's actually not one of those three, and i have a reason for the scumread this time around! surprisingly!

                              so those gifs of happy furry animals with obnoxiously cute grins and such wouldn't be appropriate because
                              But then it's like after that post, you two just kept on going at each other because you saw something incredibly scummy from him.

                              When in reality, the only thing I saw in the first few posts of his were YoshL having fun with the theme of the game and soul checking with backpack.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                So you know, looking at the beginning of this little thing you guys had going on.

                                Sounds like you took the first punch for apparently no reason except that apparently

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                your tongue has changed color, Yoshl. Or so I feel, rather.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...