CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #856
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    i have a vote and i intend to use it.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #857
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      My connection is kinda dumpy but you should know when to stop posting. Will be around to post flip. This should be the only night I'm not at home during this game.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #858
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by Charu
        So what do you think? Are YoshL and Xiz wolves then?
        I dont think either of them are. I think this game got misdirected pretty early actually. I think the wolves are stayin incospicuously silent

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #859
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          botchi actually seems like an ok d1, given that he's not actually posting anything, but is posting things


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #860
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I still wholeheartedly support a DBP lynch.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #861
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              ok botchi is revving up fuck me


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #862
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by YoshL
                botchi actually seems like an ok d1, given that he's not actually posting anything, but is posting things
                fair
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #863
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  I dont think either of them are. I think this game got misdirected pretty early actually. I think the wolves are stayin incospicuously silent
                  List names


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #864
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Oh Ben =>
                    <=
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    List names
                    inb4
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #865
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by botchi246
                      Are you outing yourself or just saying that your play is a detriment to our collective scumhunting??
                      I want a crane to fall on my dick because of this post

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #866
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        please shove a battering ram into my penis

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #867
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          I want a crane to fall on my dick because of this post
                          Oh my fucking god


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #868
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            I dont have any solid leads.
                            Dbp is on the scum radar along with sunfan and rzr. The last two are tonereads and shouldnt be lynched tonight because know hrd evidence, but dbp's play is reminiscent of last game.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #869
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I want a crane to fall on my dick because of this post
                              i haven't laughed this hard in a long time


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #870
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Choof explain that reaction please rofl

                                Comment

                                Working...