CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #676
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Reuben!!!! Talk.

    Read the thread and catch up, then give me one thought about each person in the game
    I'll see what I can do. I read really slow, especially when it comes to twg, so I most likely won't be able to do a full cover-to-cover reading of the thread.

    I'll try to see what info I can get from quickly iso'ing and backtracking a few pages from the current page.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #677
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      sunfan could you see a dpb + yoshl wolf combo from their interactions

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #678
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Luckily night talk is off so that'll give me a opportunity between day phrases to do any catching up I might need to do.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #679
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Xiz
          sunfan could you see a dpb + yoshl wolf combo from their interactions
          I rarely care for interactions D0
          the only thing regarding interactions that I feel like I noticed was that I don't think you can ever be with Force
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #680
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I don't believe at all that you rarely care but w/e

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #681
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              yoshl

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #682
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                This might be the most depressing EOD I've ever played

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #683
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I don't believe at all that you rarely care but w/e
                  I think that its not really something I'm good at noticing, tbh. I mean if I see things then I see things, but I don't go out of my way to look for them. I guess I wouldn't expected Yoshl to comment more on DBP so far, but he was also the first person to point out that DBP has dropped off.

                  Honestly I think I might say fuck it and argue for killing DBP he's had a pretty bad phase
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #684
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    This might be the most depressing EOD I've ever played
                    roundbox games are cursed or something idk
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #685
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      DBP is in my opinion a way safer lynch then Yoshl

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #686
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        its only safer because DBP gets lynched sometimes while Yoshl doesn't
                        that's the only reason why and I think that's why I've gotten frustrated
                        and I'll feel 100x worse if Yoshl is town but I just don't see it
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #687
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          I'm starting to worry that you are afraid that yoshl can never be lynched, instead of actually thinking he is a wolf

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #688
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            man, it's hard to play a 13 game with only 5 people

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #689
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              well the problem is, if sunfan claims VT, then i'm a lot more important to town than he ever is in this world, regardless if he's town or not lol


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #690
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                *puts parking break on vote*


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...