CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #661
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    And I see nothing of the sort that would even suggest he was playing differently.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #662
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      most of that is pretty irrelevant at this point, I think Charu.
      I even acknowledged later that if I was happening to read him correctly it would likely be due to luck more than anything else. Get to the meat.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #663
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by Charu
        And I see nothing of the sort that would even suggest he was playing differently.
        friend, if you don't see it, you don't see it, but he's admitted that he's playing this game differently, so you can take that and know that you're just misreading the situation.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #664
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Choof trying hard and making reads all day only to leave to throw a vote on kayla makes literally no sense to me

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #665
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            That's choof for ya


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #666
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Reuben!!!! Talk.

              Read the thread and catch up, then give me one thought about each person in the game

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #667
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Also, I've lookedskimmed through all of his posts.

                I really don't see how he's playing any differently.

                Maybe it's a subtle change I'm not understanding in my peanut sized brain?

                He said he was being "mellow" in a recent post. Yes, it's true, he's not jumping on people and calling them retards or whatever, but I don't see that changing my read of him.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #668
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  I don't understand what you're seeing, beach boy, and probably won't join you with a YoshL vote.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #669
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Sorry guys, I'm dumb. Meant to post when I said I was going to...got caught up in something else last night...decided I was going to post when I woke up in the morning...woke up late...then had school/work for 6 hours after that. And I just realized the round ends tonight; I was thinking d0 was 72 hours for some reason.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #670
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      I might end up voting yoshl. Still thinking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #671
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        I don't think you have a peanut sized brain or anything but the fact that he's admitted that he's playing differently should say a lot more to you than it does, I think.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #672
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          so, I had figured as much that people wouldn't want to vote for Yoshl. If you're not gonna vote for him, you should find another wagon.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #673
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Last thing I recall was the whole semantics argument thing that happened awhile back. It kinda peaked my interest since often times semantic arguments are started for the sake of argument. In regards to this case, I feel like one would start and/or continue a semantics argument in order to make it seem like they are arguing and to make people shift their eyes towards the other person in said argument.
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #674
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              ughh

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #675
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Also kayla you shouldnt be all like "hi guys im replacing tforce but i dunno how to help LOL BYE"

                                like... zzz

                                Comment

                                Working...