CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #826
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Y'know what I'm sayin' Vee-Vee-VEE


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #827
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by choof
      too strong of an appeal to yoshl, it almost seems fake
      even if we're assuming that he had an "aha moment," the reaction felt waaay too forced and honestly a bit out of character for sunfan
      I've paced around as a result of thinking about TWG for the first time in a long time, and perhaps the first time as town maybe ever for FFR I can't remember if I did during Salmonella Supermarket or not.
      so whatever. Look at pretty much every other post I've made and I challenge you to find faults.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #828
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        dabackpack

        ok i've calmed down, sorry - i was legit super frustrated and struggling to care about the game, but it's shitty and doesn't do anyone else in the game any good by throwing in the towel regardless of alignment. i've said it multiple times, but i don't think you were wrong at all for the scumreads early, any meta changes always jump out at people, regardless of stated reasons or w/e, however disregarding all that, I do think that there's people that clearly are spending less time trying to continue to forward the game than I was, and certain people like dabackpack (this has been beaten into the ground, i feel like i just need to say it now) usually are much more inquisitive and probing even in D0.

        i lost my train of thought so i'll leave it there


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #829
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Charu
          Anyways, I don't wanna lynch dpb

          Jesus sunfan, all your lynch votes thus far I haven't really agreed with, hahaha.

          I honestly don't know who to go for.

          Is dat a wolf tell tho? Oooooo
          I don't think I can ever vote for Xiz this game but ok.
          I get being wrong on Yoshl and whatever, but why don't you want to kill DBP?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #830
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Storn is in a state of being extremely aware of what he has done in past games
            Originally posted by choof
            no shit??
            I think what V is trying to say is that the fact that he's extremely aware his past games might be alignment indicative in the sense that a wolf would be interested in their previous games as a means of trying to appeal to meta if all else fails.

            Also, I feel like what V said is one of those things that is obvious when you read it but it's not like I was thinking in the back of my mind "Oh...I wonder why storn is being so self aware of his past games" before I saw V's post.
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #831
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Charu
              I think I wanna go after V actually. Not from the things he's done in the beginning, but as of recent.

              I feel they've been... just following the crowd.
              I can see this, I debated about putting him on the no-lynch list or not for today
              I'll probably take him off if you want me to.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #832
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I've paced around as a result of thinking about TWG for the first time in a long time, and perhaps the first time as town maybe ever for FFR I can't remember if I did during Salmonella Supermarket or not.
                so whatever. Look at pretty much every other post I've made and I challenge you to find faults.
                I will when I have time but from what I recall of your play, iRrEgArDLeSS of your alignment, the post seemed really forced

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #833
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  I think what V is trying to say is that the fact that he's extremely aware his past games might be alignment indicative in the sense that a wolf would be interested in their previous games as a means of trying to appeal to meta if all else fails.

                  Also, I feel like what V said is one of those things that is obvious when you read it but it's not like I was thinking in the back of my mind "Oh...I wonder why storn is being so self aware of his past games" before I saw V's post.
                  I know what he was saying lol

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #834
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Yeah, but.. that might also be a change in his meta too.

                    Remember, he's been surprisingly active past few games AS SCUM, so that's why I'm not a supported for this lynch to be pretty blunt.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #835
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      honestly, I feel pretty good about killing DBP here. If he flips town I'll be a little surprised. Just a little, but I'm interested in why you feel otherwise, Charu.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #836
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Charu, i think the differences in his past 2 games was that one was serial killer, where he could honestly scumhunt, and the other one was with another wolf team, where he could honestly scumhunt


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #837
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Gosh, a lot of posts, hahaha.

                          There ya go Xiz, see? I mean, I don't know if you were legit or not with your obvious callouts but...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #838
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            unvote still dabackpack not being around for eod sits really wrong with me, thinking on it a little more


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #839
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Yeah, but.. that might also be a change in his meta too.

                              Remember, he's been surprisingly active past few games AS SCUM, so that's why I'm not a supported for this lynch to be pretty blunt.
                              the main reason why he was able to post so much last game was because of something I call zyde mentality.

                              He was not town, but because of the presence of a scumteam that he was not aligned with, he was able to post more, similar to his SK game. This is different, and his posts early on in the game were pretty alright, and I did give him a slight townread for using the callsign with Yoshl, but I do think that him dropping off the face of the earth without giving a reason or decent content beforehand is pretty damning for him.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #840
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                I dunno, I just like to think he's learned how to post and lie to town for the sake of hunting a scum team that doesn't exist.

                                But yeah, I can totally get what you guys are saying. However, I feel like we can have the night actions speak to us about that.

                                Wouldn't that be better than straight up lynching?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...