CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #766
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Charu
    Funny you should say this since you're the one stating something so obvious as such.
    didn't know she was at two I took v's post at face value

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #767
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      I think this is a weird vote, unless xiz is a wolf in a completely rarefied state of in-the-zone I can't find anything off about the way his thoughts have been developing
      I wouldn't be surprised if charu is a wolf but he's not a good d1 kill imo. If yoshl flips wolf then imo go after charu next. If yoshl is town then prob not.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #768
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I wouldn't be surprised if charu is a wolf but he's not a good d1 kill
        wow can we stop stating the obvious pls

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #769
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          I think this is a weird vote, unless xiz is a wolf in a completely rarefied state of in-the-zone I can't find anything off about the way his thoughts have been developing
          Don't care about his developments, I care about all the posts he's made that were super obvious and should not be brought up unless someone is literally new the game.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #770
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I wouldn't be surprised if charu is a wolf but he's not a good d1 kill imo. If yoshl flips wolf then imo go after charu next. If yoshl is town then prob not.
            by your logic, a charu wolf would be defending a yoshl wolf at this point

            did you playing on the osu forums make you this bad at twg lol
            seriously hope you're actually scum or else lol


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #771
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Xiz
              btw after that greg post, if anyone thinks greg is a wolf i'll do everything in my power to lynch you
              From the beginning, ending, and spots throughout in the thread that I've read, I feel like greg's post does summarize my general thoughts towards Yoshl's play and attitude this game.

              I feel like regardless of his alignment, that attitude this game is a bit toxic which is unhelpful to town in either circumstance. It seems that Yoshl is trying to make himself immune to being lynched by appealing to his level of skill in this game or something along those lines. Such a argument is not very convincing in my mind.

              However, I disagree that greg's post automatically makes him town. One good point that yoshl brought up from before is not to jump to conclusions regarding one's alignment by seeing individual posts.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #772
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Weird post
                Look back to my last vigi game (think it was bastard++) charu and I kept mind melding though he was a woof and I town read him the entire game. Aka it's mostly a shit post pointing out that me and charu have amazing post timimg


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #773
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  As choof just pointed out again


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #774
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Yoshl, I'm sorry if I pissed you off
                    I 100% have not been disregarding what you have said this game, I even like some of the things that you have said, which I guess seems weird considering how long I've been on you.

                    I do think that Xiz plays that way a lot just because its part of how he gets reads... I feel like you've seen him play that way before, but that's ok, I'll grant you that it may seem new and it certainly is annoying sometimes. I also understand and I honestly liked that the list you provided in response had "arbitrary" in it.

                    But, you have to understand, I feel like I need you to defend yourself. I feel like you haven't addressed why you want to shift your meta, especially when I think that your old meta was quite honestly pretty praiseworthy.

                    What doesn't matter right now is which one of us is a better player, because we both know we're both beyond capable players. If you're town, and I do want you to be town I really do, I do think that the game gets intensely easier for town, and specifically myself.

                    I need you to keep playing, if for nothing than my mental sanity. I think it'll do wonders for yours as well.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #775
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      It seems that Yoshl is trying to make himself immune to being lynched by appealing to his level of skill in this game or something along those lines. Such a argument is not very convincing in my mind..
                      early on this was somewhat my line of thinking
                      I haven't caught up yet tho I'm just reacting to shit as it comes in but by this post I'm assuming you think he's still doing the same?

                      have you caught up?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #776
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        As choof just pointed out again
                        w@

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #777
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          From the beginning, ending, and spots throughout in the thread that I've read, I feel like greg's post does summarize my general thoughts towards Yoshl's play and attitude this game.

                          I feel like regardless of his alignment, that attitude this game is a bit toxic which is unhelpful to town in either circumstance. It seems that Yoshl is trying to make himself immune to being lynched by appealing to his level of skill in this game or something along those lines. Such a argument is not very convincing in my mind.

                          However, I disagree that greg's post automatically makes him town. One good point that yoshl brought up from before is not to jump to conclusions regarding one's alignment by seeing individual posts.
                          would you rather i start cursing and yelling at people for playing the game badly?

                          would you rather i start yelling at people for not posting and giving dumb as fuck excuses for not posting like "oh i forgot blah blah blah hawaii"

                          great job reiterating though, especially since i know i'm dying anyways. you've done so much to contribute to this day phase, you've made so many connections that can be looked at in the future days, yes i'm so proud of you

                          you want toxic?


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #778
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            I really hate what I'm about to say
                            but I think Yoshl's most recent posts are out of his wolf range
                            I need to think about it but I think they probably are aorn
                            If he's actually a wolf then I take back everything I've said about him not being able to post however he wants as a wolf
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #779
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              would you rather i start cursing and yelling at people for playing the game badly?
                              fuck yeah I would

                              would you rather i start yelling at people for not posting and giving dumb as fuck excuses for not posting like "oh i forgot blah blah blah hawaii"
                              fuck yeah I would

                              great job reiterating though, especially since i know i'm dying anyways. you've done so much to contribute to this day phase, you've made so many connections that can be looked at in the future days, yes i'm so proud of you
                              fuck yeah I wou- oops

                              you want toxic?

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #780
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Storn is in a state of being extremely aware of what he has done in past games

                                Comment

                                Working...