CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #916
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    So yeah, I'm back. Sorry to abandon thread but it was best for me imo. I'll say more after game.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #917
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Oh hey, this is starting


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #918
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        oh no you fucking don't xiz
        put in some goddamned work
        I realize the irony of myself telling someone else to put in work when I've put in minimal but still
        don't beat yourself up over bullshit

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #919
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Also this was my first post:

          Originally posted by Xiz
          v
          Got one. I'll be back when I find another.
          And I was right on DBP, yay. I actually didn't read you as blue greg, that should have been obvious lol.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #920
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by choof
            oh no you fucking don't xiz
            put in some goddamned work
            I realize the irony of myself telling someone else to put in work when I've put in minimal but still
            don't beat yourself up over bullshit
            **You misheard. I'll make an official apology after game.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #921
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              k I'm headed out
              since I'm not doing anything for the superbowl and I imagine most of you are unless you're canadian then I will make a huge ass post tomorrow morning

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #922
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Choof I believe you btw but I still don't understand your vote on kayla. Was it because of kayla or T-force?

                (I swear if the last one is T-force I'd laugh so hard)

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #923
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Also this was my first post:



                  And I was right on DBP, yay. I actually didn't read you as blue greg, that should have been obvious lol.
                  yeah, posting that "hey I pinged out two wolves lol look at how good I am" is actually 100% counter-intuitive and the fact that you thought this post was a good post to make makes you seem really fucking scummy

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #924
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Choof I believe you btw but I still don't understand your vote on kayla. Was it because of kayla or T-force?

                    (I swear if the last one is T-force I'd laugh so hard)
                    I'm pretty sure I already posted my reasoning for the vote

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #925
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      rip choof, red blaster's right

                      dabackpack being wolf especially after the EOD red blaster vote is not surprising. I don't think that anyone on the wolfteam would be caught voting V D0, especially since he was the roleblocker for the wolfteam.

                      storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)

                      imo look pretty good. Given reuben's later reaction to me beinb an asshole makes me think that he's actually ok and a town, like the voting kinda indicates.

                      RB looks good still, i haven't read enough of t-force/psychoangel (still leaning town b/c meta), charu is fine in my eyes

                      rzr, botchi, or maybe xiz


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #926
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        yeah, posting that "hey I pinged out two wolves lol look at how good I am" is actually 100% counter-intuitive and the fact that you thought this post was a good post to make makes you seem really fucking scummy
                        Well, everyone has an opinion I'll give you that.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I'm pretty sure I already posted my reasoning for the vote
                        I'll look back, I must have forgotten.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #927
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          rip choof
                          hey if it's any consolation the wolves are required to kill me or they risk the chance of them getting killed and losting the game

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #928
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            so you didn't actually target anyone that previous night from what i'm understanding


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #929
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              okay bro's here, see ya guys later

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #930
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                so you didn't actually target anyone that previous night from what i'm understanding
                                no
                                if I was told that it would be refunded to me if it didn't proc, then I would have targeted sunfan

                                Comment

                                Working...