CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Can you try that a different way? I have no idea how you're getting to that conclusion, actually I don't understand what you're concluding eitherVotes from post 4 to post 903
It is night
---
Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)
1 -- rzr -- Red Blaster (44)
1 -- storn42 -- Vendetta21 (62)
1 -- unvote -- Xiz (88)
i lied, red blaster was voting for you. charu and i were on V though.
Wagonomics especially since psychoangel's vote was just an "obligatory red blaster vote" and dabackpack was voting for red blaster out of self pres and to maybe not get V lynched (was a super bad eod vote as well regardless) makes you look kinda bad here. Especially since the top 2 wagons were wolves, V was voting for storn, and dbp eod voted red blaster, the rest of the dbp/v votetrains actually look pretty damn good
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
yes i do understand that, but assuming that eod happened, the first thing that i would imagine would be of importance to look at is dead people, their flips, and who voted last day. confuses me why you need to do a full reread to figure things out@yoshL, I'll have to finish rerreading to answer that question - as I'm sure, or hope at least, you know I left work at 7 on Friday and hadn't looked here again until this morning, so good amount of EoD I can't pass judgement on yet. Those reads are simply me taking the living players and saying "hmm what can I say from what I remember and know so far"Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
vendetta flipped as the wolf roleblocker, dabackpack was nightkilled by sunfan, and dabackpack flipped as the wolf miles edgeworth (vote adder w/e)
look at the wagons.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
the hypothetical was to help illustrate my point
This is where I stand on Red (haven't had the time yet because yeah defending atm): I have to go back over Xiz/Yosh/Red voting/suspecting me. As I said on d0, with most people I find trying to push such a loose lynch on me is very suspicious simply because I know people can gain a lot of traction against me quickly. Initially, I'd suspected Red for it, but I skimmed over Yosh and Xiz also getting into it and (I believe) both of them casting a vote - which looks, dare I say, opportunistic.
With only 1 wolf left, I'd personally be inclined to think it's between Red/Xiz/Yosh, but I haven't analyzed Yosh's vote in context and I only skimmed Xiz
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)
do you think dabackpack would self-pres vote another wolf, or a town with a chance of getting lynched?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
All I read was who died and what their role was, other than that I just skimmed to catch up.
I'm not rereading 1,000 posts, I'm asking for the time to catch up on the hundred or so that happened in my absence
How can I give you an informed opinion here when I don't have half the info and some of what I do have isn't in context to the way it occurred yet?
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
no, forget i asked lol.
if you think that the most important people to look into is anyone who has voted you or put suspicion on you, then it's not worth dealing with right now. finish catching up with what you need, and then say things because trying to argue/discuss with people with incomplete knowledge is mootComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Trying to answer this while the other stuff is lol:4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)
do you think dabackpack would self-pres vote another wolf, or a town with a chance of getting lynched?
I think DBP is certainly capable of bussing to save his skin in this instance, if I understand correctly the other wolf had not been killed yet and there was no threat of selling out his team. Also +1 for distancing like we discussed. But I don't think that's the best reason to convict Red here.
Yosh you're not reading into what I'm saying and you're not giving me a chance to formulate my thoughts enough to express them here
Let's break it down so you don't think it's omgus:
- I know it's not hard to push a lynch on me
- therefore when I see someone (Red) using flimsy logic it makes me think they're looking to push an easy lynch
- You and Xiz both support, to some degree, what Red is saying about me
If that doesn't have a little logic in it to you then I'm sorry I'm either not explaining myself correctly or you're a little salty and thinking I'm using omgus - I'm not, look at my explanations of Zenith in last game
Lastly, by no means am I only focusing on the people who vote for me or the people who are top on my lists, my eyes are open and analyzing new evidence obvi both what's been said and what is to come. Remember how ticked I got when DLGN said he always suspected people who suspected him? It's not my reasoning, I suppose a better example would be to just say look at someone like Ben who is another person who gets lynched easily - and I think we all agreed the Ben wagon was suspicious, not because Ben did or didn't do anything, but because like DBP said last game, it is suspicious in itself to go for a "low hanging fruit."
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
just for the sake of playing devils advocate...4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)
do you think dabackpack would self-pres vote another wolf, or a town with a chance of getting lynched?
We know that both V and DBP were PRs. he would be self-presing by voting for the vanilla woof. if he could successfully lynch the VW, he would be looking more towny, and also wouldn't have lost one of their PRs.
Devil's advocate aside, its much more likely that RB was the target of the +0.1 vote and he was hoping someone would join on last second.Comment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
final words for rzr, you're still calling actions suspicious, and when making statements about why those actions are suspicious, it's a very generalized reasoning.
I'd love it if there was that one step further. when you say:
you're making very general statements, without looking at any intentions of any motivations behind pushing you. Is it possible that people genuinely think that you're scummy (again) and are pushing you in that way? Try to look at things in a case by case basis, because a general "suspicion because they're pushing me and i'm easy to push on" isn't very convincing. (of course, again, after you've finished reading the whole thread, we're replying pretty disjointedly right now) because given the context of the previous happenings, your reads or reasoning don't really stand up. Give a "why is this player specifically targetting me at this point in the game? why not d1, or why not this other person?" right now, it's more of "these bunch of people haven't talked so let's get them talking right now", which should hopefully become apparant once you've caught up.- I know it's not hard to push a lynch on me
- therefore when I see someone (Red) using flimsy logic it makes me think they're looking to push an easy lynchComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
i'm trying to disagree with this but this is definitely a consideration. It's kinda hard to see the motivations as of right now, but i guess rzr's reasoning behind suspecting who he is was incomplete and based in bad assumptions.just for the sake of playing devils advocate...
We know that both V and DBP were PRs. he would be self-presing by voting for the vanilla woof. if he could successfully lynch the VW, he would be looking more towny, and also wouldn't have lost one of their PRs.
Devil's advocate aside, its much more likely that RB was the target of the +0.1 vote and he was hoping someone would join on last second.
i still think that rb looks ok right now, and that out of the active posters from d1, i'd probably look at xiz a little bit more heavily. regardless of how frustrated he made me, and regardless of how i'm over that, it still left a sour taste in my mouth, and seriously felt like a stubborn scum xiz trying to troll me, more than a town xiz. There was that whole emotional thing at the end of d1 but i've said it like 20 times i'm not factoring it into my reads. also it feels weird to be searching for all 3 wolves in the inactive section of the posters. It's kinda possible given the roster, but it feels weird at this point that xiz has dropped off.
i'm ranting and my thoughts probably aren't very cohesive right nowComment
-
Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment






Comment