CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1006
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by rzr
    you'd be sheeping their votes if you jumped on it now. to start you had a reason to question me and I answered to it, how you take that is up to you. But if you, Red, were a wolf right now why would you toss your vote on me? wouldn't you want it to have some more traction so it didn't appear like you were hopping on a wagon (albeit, one that you created).

    I hope that makes more sense.
    It doesn't.
    It's still my vote from D1 carried over into D2..if anything the other people would be "sheeping" me.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1007
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      I don't want to keep posting slank bullshit but I'm probably not going to do much from here on out

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #1008
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        I vote for the last wolf to concede. Your doom is imminent

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1009
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by rzr
          I'm not rereading 1,000 posts, I'm asking for the time to catch up on the hundred or so that happened in my absence

          How can I give you an informed opinion here when I don't have half the info and some of what I do have isn't in context to the way it occurred yet?
          How can your opinions possibly can be considered valid when you won't even spend the time to read the thread?
          It's kinda like saying I read only the first 4 posts this game, and literally nobody else has posted anything so they are all wolves.



          After thinking about the last one after a day break it's most likely rzr or psycho.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #1010
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            on the note of slank I'd like to mention something: I'm doing an analysis slowly, but I usually keep a spare tab open an f5 frequently to see up-to-date thread talk. I am currently undergoing a difficult process of being forced to move, and with less than 30 days notice I'm trying really hard to find a job/apartment. I also have to move from Maine to CT/RI, so it's not like I'm sitting back able to walk down the street and fill out apps. I will, as I always do, put forth the best energy and focus I have to this game that's why I'm here. Just a heads up to what's going on with my life and business, if things get too drastic I'll sub-out, but I'd prefer not to lol

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #1011
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Xiz
              How can your opinions possibly can be considered valid when you won't even spend the time to read the thread?
              It's kinda like saying I read only the first 4 posts this game, and literally nobody else has posted anything so they are all wolves.



              After thinking about the last one after a day break it's most likely rzr or psycho.
              You guys are really tunnel-visioned aren't you? I said I'm not rereading 1000 posts - I already read most of them. If you payed attention you'd know I'm reading the ladder of the 1k posts, from roughly 800-current. Please get your shit straight and stop coming at me for no reason

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1012
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Also sorry for dropping off. Just finished the Columbia interview.


                Also there is no possible world where RB is scum. EOD says it all. Top two wagons are V and DBP, with RB 3rd. DPB votes RB, because he can't vote V to save himself, or kill his wolf partner, hoping to start the 3rd wagon on a town.

                Unless DBP did that as a next level play, but I absolutely doubt thats what happened.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1013
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Rzr the game is pretty much at auto anyway, even if you flip town it's not the end of the world.

                  Also oh, REreading. My b. Disregard.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #1014
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    I'm not worried about auto I'm pissed off foe being the target of a lynch that makes no god damn sense to me - and I've said in every game lately I'm getting more and more bothered by the mislynch concept. What exactly is it that you/youguys expect of me to avoid being in the hot seat d1? I don't know what I do that comes across as so scummy, but I'd hoped you guys would start saying "oh that's just rzr" like I had to do with other players when they may seem scummy to me, but I understand it's just their nature.

                    Is it not justified to be ticked in this situation? Is it not warranted to want to defend myself when I'm being attacked? I don't care about the auto, I don't care that it's another mislynch, I care because I've actively worked for several games on establishing a more clear sense of game play for myself to avoid being in this situation every single game d2. And it's not working. Take that hwo you want to

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1015
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Also storn is town, not voting him

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1016
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        I'm not worried about auto I'm pissed off foe being the target of a lynch that makes no god damn sense to me - and I've said in every game lately I'm getting more and more bothered by the mislynch concept. What exactly is it that you/youguys expect of me to avoid being in the hot seat d1? I don't know what I do that comes across as so scummy, but I'd hoped you guys would start saying "oh that's just rzr" like I had to do with other players when they may seem scummy to me, but I understand it's just their nature.

                        Is it not justified to be ticked in this situation? Is it not warranted to want to defend myself when I'm being attacked? I don't care about the auto, I don't care that it's another mislynch, I care because I've actively worked for several games on establishing a more clear sense of game play for myself to avoid being in this situation every single game d2. And it's not working. Take that hwo you want to

                        Alright alright. I think your massive post about updated reads when you finish the last 200 posts will pretty much decide if you die tomorrow or today. Unless you blow my mind with reads to a point where you are town, which is still possible.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1017
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          (I just realized if T-force/psycho is a wolf then my first 3 wolves were all correct eeeyyy)

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1018
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            @rzr, instead of blowing up, it'd be nice to just see what your opinions on the game are after you've finished with everything, which is what i said last time i addressed you. seems like xiz is saying the same thing.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1019
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              skimmed back through V's posts, majority of D1 was on reuben_tate, claiming that he's scum. Feels really weird given that ben doesn't post usually, curious as to why a wolf would set his sights on *quote* "low hanging fruit" */quote*. (I think it might have been discussed amongst wolves d1 that ben would be a good d1 potential because activity)

                              Also once about to die, shifts to storn for some reason. I actually wouldn't put it past V to bus lightly in this instance.

                              Not 100% sure, but even though storn has had dumbtells, i don't...remember any contributions from him really? he posted about devils advocate, which is actually...(forgive me) more insightful than i normally would imagine any player to be

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl. not really liking V pocketing me either. considering how i've woof read him the past few games when he was towny, this feels like a convenient way to get on my town side early especially if we was actually a woof. adding the fact how he made a pretty solid lynch argument on yoshl (using some of the points i used for a half-shit vote anyways) and then instantly jumps onto ben. something feels really off about V, and im not liking it... again.... v
                              (comments very early on, storn being actually the first to vote for V)

                              then talking about backpack vs. yoshl lynch

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              But does him being a safer Lynch make him a better lynch? Like sure dbp has had a pretty post light 2nd day of twg, but his day 1 posting was pretty active. While this could be dbp rolling woof and trying to play active and falling short the 2nd day, he could just be busy today. With the passage of time it will be a lot clearer whether or not dbp is going to be inactive this game. That said, he DID have that one really active woof game in lTWG. Yoshl is much more of a toss up.
                              idk it may just be me gutting storn, but something feels weird with the reads early on


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1020
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                or at least, his comments about the two flipped wolves seem to be very long in comparison to his other analysis like "Charu's mindmelding with me, last time i mindmelded with someone they were a woof"


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...