TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1606
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    I voted for lurker because at that point in the game because at that point in the game, his posts have been relatively white noise and I wanted to put a little bit more pressure on him. I voted for him before I read through the thread (at that point), I read through the thread, and my thoughts of him haven't changed.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1607
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      it's not so much that as i think you have zero concern about a mislynch
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #1608
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'm voting you shortly.
        why is this post a thing? why couldn't you have voted for me in this post?
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1609
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by lurker
          how is ethan and zenith unvoting ben simultaneously a bit earlier then re-voting simultaneously not look weird as fuck
          it may look weird as fuck but reading into it is detrimental





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1610
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by lurker
            how is ethan and zenith unvoting ben simultaneously a bit earlier then re-voting simultaneously not look weird as fuck
            I'm sorry I can't take this seriously

            first jake, now you are trying to pair me and zenith

            I can't speak for zenith but I unvoted reuben when haku started doing weird shit, and now I've revoted him because he's acting like a caught wolf

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1611
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              i'm gonna look at that graveyard shift posting anyway and see what i can get out of it
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1612
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                why is this post a thing? why couldn't you have voted for me in this post?
                I was reading your posts since you came back which gave me slightly more confidence in voting you





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  it's not so much that as i think you have zero concern about a mislynch
                  I have plenty of concern about a mislynch but I'm pretty sure this isn't one

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    and don't you dare threaten me
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      I elaborated on the haku/choof thing awhile back and added clarification. I explained that that post was meant to be interpreted as purely information as to what we could do in the future, i.e., I was saying why the choof-haku link could be useful. I wasn't conjuring up a call-to-action and trying to push for their votes and that's exactly why I didn't vote for either of them.
                      aaaand there it is

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        and don't you dare threaten me
                        are you referring to me? because if you think I'd ever pull garbage like that

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          lurker
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by reuben_tate
                            I voted for lurker because at that point in the game because at that point in the game, his posts have been relatively white noise and I wanted to put a little bit more pressure on him. I voted for him before I read through the thread (at that point), I read through the thread, and my thoughts of him haven't changed.
                            you said nothing about it at the time and I have no way of trusting you now

                            you think he's still posting white noise at this point?

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              you said nothing about it at the time and I have no way of trusting you now

                              you think he's still posting white noise at this point?
                              I don't know, like I said, I haven't caught up to the thread, but from what I've seen up to around page 40-ish, I haven't seen much from him. If that's changed much and if we can get a wagon on someone else, then please, convince me.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                after reading over Ben's posts, I think I'm ok not killing him today. In addition to what I've said about him earlier, the post where he said something like "I went to the bathroom, but then came back afterwords even though I said I would be out to see if there were new posts" is slightly townie. His post where he got emotional for people arguing for/against self meta was kind of townie, too. Pass for now, won't cry if he dies. Might vote him if I like the other person up for lynch more.
                                I remembered this post

                                what on earth is townie about that first part, and you don't think his emotion there is fabricated? because I do

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...