TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1516
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    How am I supposed to explain that I played custom maps on WarCraft 3 where people play mafia without getting looked down lmfao

    You may as well assume that last game was my first game.
    ?? why would we look down on you for that? and you still lied about two things

    1. about not reading mafia games

    2. after being called out about that, about not reading FFR TWG games

    if I don't get a satisfactory explanation as for why I will lynch you today

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1517
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Votes from post 1 to post 1516
      Night in 2:54:01

      ---


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1518
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        What's that? Is that sound of boardism?

        OH SHIT


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #1519
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          oh yeah, i think at this point rzr naturally interprets a lot of shit to be about himself so anything of that nature (and there is a decent amount of that already in this game) is non-indicative
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1520
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            if I don't get a satisfactory explanation as for why I will lynch you today
            ...We're DEFINITELY having that talk, floof buddy.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1521
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              pls direct me to a post you have made this game that contains a shred of original thought
              You realize that I and Haku where getting into it over Ben about 5 or so pages back right (like half of last night's post)? This is hardly the first I've question his motives.
              ​

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1522
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Charu
                ...We're DEFINITELY having that talk, floof buddy.
                talk to me

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1523
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  zenith you're being oddly quiet here, methinks
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1524
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    talk to me
                    Not now, but maybe later, hmm hmm hmmmmmmmmmmm


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #1525
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I'm sorry Choof not five pages back


                      Starting at post 1194
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1526
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        ?? why would we look down on you for that? and you still lied about two things

                        1. about not reading mafia games

                        2. after being called out about that, about not reading FFR TWG games

                        if I don't get a satisfactory explanation as for why I will lynch you today
                        I assume "reading" as "reading on a forum", playing a custom map scenario is like a 30min game where everything happens pretty quickly, I don't really count these as "reading", but I've seen the game mechanics in action regardless.

                        I guess the rest are more like half-truths. I wanted to cover myself from being read "as a newbie", but it's clearly working against me right now.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1527
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          As for thesunfan mentioning about a game from 2 years ago, I don't clearly recall it, but I'm positive that happened. I feel like he's more well-placed than me for explaining that as he's the one bringing it up.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1528
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            So, what else do you want to know?

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1529
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I assume "reading" as "reading on a forum", playing a custom map scenario is like a 30min game where everything happens pretty quickly, I don't really count these as "reading", but I've seen the game mechanics in action regardless.

                              I guess the rest are more like half-truths. I wanted to cover myself from being read "as a newbie", but it's clearly working against me right now.
                              it sure is

                              but the fact that you wanted to avoid being read as a newbie seems *slightly* town

                              hmmmmmmm

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1530
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I still feel good about killing benguin

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...