TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1561
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    its an auto-circle. Assuming that there is always one nightkill, I only need that many reads in order to win the game by lynching all other players.
    and with this sunfan attempts to assert absolute power over the game
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1562
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      Soonwoof, you need to be more subtle with your pointing
      can you not make everything in the game about me?
      I know its fun for you but its getting a bit not fun for me
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1563
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        maybe, you're just not posting as much as I thought you might.
        maybe I'm wrong maybe YOU'RE A FUCKING WOLF
        Nah I'd wind up saying the same things I have been saying all phase which isn't useful in conversation

        I'm overall liking the progression, however I am fearful of a CFD but I'm hoping we can get a decent two hours until the phase ends. Seems we are nearing a consensus on best lynch targets this phase, one of which I'm perfectly okay with and the other I've already said.

        I said this prior to subbing in that I should be more keen of benguin's time difference to everyone else and imo he performs far better when night talk is available due to his time zone. It's probably tinfoil to consider but imo it's interesting.





        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #1564
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Sorry guys, I intended to take a nap yesterday and I ended up sleeping for 14 hours ;~;
          This happened to me earlier this week.

          Thankfully I did not have to work that day
          ​

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1565
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by lurker
            and with this sunfan attempts to assert absolute power over the game
            I was asked to do it I don't intend to follow it 100% until the end of the game
            but funny nonetheless
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1566
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              its an auto-circle. Assuming that there is always one nightkill, I only need that many reads in order to win the game by lynching all other players.
              This is a terrible assumption

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              L M F A O
              Forced

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1567
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Sorry guys, I intended to take a nap yesterday and I ended up sleeping for 14 hours ;~;
                Oh


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  yo sunfan do you really consider your amount of posting "less than normal" cuz i kinda don't
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Maybe sunfan assumes one nightkill becauae he's the SK who will nokill each night

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Anyways, I'm here now and there's a little over two hours left before eod and last time I checked, I was up to about page 40 or so.

                      With that said, I don't think it would be the best use of my time (at this immediate moment) to go back and to read through ~30 something pages (I'll probably read these last few pages to get some context of the current situation though). If someone can give me a quick run-down of what I've missed that'd be appreciated.
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        People want to kill you Ben and I'm one of them

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          can you not make everything in the game about me?
                          I know its fun for you but its getting a bit not fun for me
                          ...But I haven't?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Is this mostly regarding the Haku/Choof thing that I brought up?
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              what I've missed
                              Going off a whim, I'm going to guess that greg has claimed SK?
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                Going off a whim, I'm going to guess that greg has claimed SK?
                                Sorry it's hard for me to keep up with irl names. If you mean choof he has stated it just as much as he has stated he isn't.


                                It depends on how you ask him I think
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...